Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @adatay92 with a huge 87 likes! 🎉🎊 Had to shorten to fit, but the original was:

Hincher’s think she’s an interior designer but her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Also thought these suggestions needed a little mention 😂
@Betty Bond with 54 likes - “Well my sheep the truth be told, I’ve sold my soul for a glory hole”
@Cleanoutyourpockets with 48 likes - Kitchen & Dad shipped to the shed. Holy tit Keef the leaf is dead!
@Fififoo with 47 likes - Welcome to Hinch’s hatch, would you like curry sauce with that?

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I watched her stories last night and at least the notebook has more printed on the pages that everyone thought. It's still overpriced for what It is though.

It was inane for her to just buy the bamboo tools for the sake of it without knowing what to do. Apparently she's just going to decorate the kitchen with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know there will be posts from people feeling inadequate now she’s showing off this new kitchen

She makes me so mad! I just can’t wait for her to get gone

Reactions: 12
Hopefully with the latest lie people will start waking up! I’m completely over her now! What does she bring to the Instagram table these days?! ..... I’m going to go with absolutely nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember when I first went to Disney without children, I actually found it quite emotional just seeing the reactions of everyone elses kids. Pure amazement and awe.

Hinch takes her baby boy, who absolutely lights up. Gets asked about her favourite part and Ronnie didn't even get a mention.

Quick shoutout to the twit who asked was there much to do and see for Ronnie... It's bleeping Disney Land for christ sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Just seen BHSH has a hatch now 😂🤣
It’s catching.....hold onto your walls!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Catching up on previous thread, did she delete a story where she was slapping her Gretal makeup face?

BTW Great thread title and runner ups 😂 You bring laughter and sanity to this madness.

Reactions: 12
Just in from work ... will catch up at bedtime

Just wanted to say THIS reminds me of the movie ... sleeping with the enemy

Screenshot_20200221-185103_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I knew those elephant bookends would be used for her own books. Now her sheep will be asking where she got them. She's so transparent. Greedy cow!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
As if she has book ends for the two books SHE has ‘written’.

Jesus Christ you couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Obviously everyone puts the cooking utensils on the opposite side of the kitchen to the hob 🤦‍♀️ utterly, utterly clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually like the shelves, but this made me laugh because we have a big dresser in work with shelves.... We have a basket like this for napkins, those little jars with chalkboard signs for sugar etc 😂😂 decorated with like old teapots and plates.
She really is trying to play shop!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Ignore the visuals but this is exactly how I imagine her response to be when she gets an email from ASA pulling her up on not clearly labelling #ads and #gifts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.