Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thought it would let me do a poll.

Maybe we can still do a poll.

I had conversation with Mark my partner and his mum and dad and my Mum (dad was working). Today in our kitchen *hub of the house. (Kids were asleep).

Mark made a joke I was now a troll. Well, his mother went nuts saying that's what killed that poor girl, I gave Mark such a look, you know that look. God help you mate when mummy and daddy go home look.

Well my Mum chirped in and she rarely gets involved, she said "not buying that". She said a lot of things that basically said.

You are not a troll, do you message this woman to her DM's, (never done that). Mum said have you ever messaged or spoke to her on FB or Emails. (never). She said so you know where she lives and you have never been to her house. (from Yorkshire to Essex that ain't ever going to happen).

Mum said. You are not a troll. She said ask the tattle life chatterboxes in a poll.

If you are a troll put the angry face.
😠
If you are a good person put the heart face. 😍

My mum, harder than Ma Barker.
Mine says Bring it on. 🙄🤣👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Right so I figure I’ve had enough of her now. I quite literally cannot take any more of the shit a lot of these influencers are spouting. Even from story to story, there are contradictions. There are things that are wrong or don’t match up which make me feel I am being lied to. And yet, I am a bad person for this according to Hinch.

She thinks I am a troll who is saying nasty things about other people and I’m sorry, but I refuse to feel like this anymore. I refuse to be made to feel like not supporting a woman who lies and manipulates makes me a bad person. I am not a troll. A troll would seek you out and send you horrific abuse personally. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you came to us. You looked for yourself. And there’s a lot going on right now about being kind and we should be. We should all be. But why does that mean I can’t hold someone to account when I know I’m being lied to? Why does that mean I have to support a manipulative woman who doesn’t make me feel good? If you want it to go away, tell the damn truth. Not the truth you want people to believe or the image of perfection you’re pushing. Tell the damn truth. Tell people you’ve pushed a dangerous practice by spraying lenor that actually makes things less safe. Tell them that you were in a car dealership for hours because you bought a car, not just for the craic. Tell them that you earn money from eBay, transparently and truthfully. Then it will stop because you will be telling the truth.

And for the record, I’m not jealous. Far from it. I’d rather have my morals and my dignity than sell my soul on eBay for Estée Lauder foundation and a fucking Audi. There is a hell of a lot more to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I’ve spent today feeling a bit off. My moods been pretty low recently which isn’t unusual as my moods are very up and down anyway but tonight when my daughter went to bed I was sat on the sofa, on my own as usual and I just burst into tears. The type of tears I couldn’t stop.
I hate what I am about to say because I’ve been here before with her but Hinch has really got to me these past couple of days. I think tonight’s posting about her ‘kids’ coming round is what finished me off. I am feeling so alone and lonely. I don’t have any friends, I don’t have a partner or husband, I have a disability and unable to work at the moment so I am isolated too. I have zero confidence or self esteem either.
Today I was sat in Costa on my own waiting for my daughters phone screen to be replaced so I had no choice but to go in and I looked about watching people together, friends laughing and I felt awful. Hinch has no idea just how bloody lucky she is. She has a support system, someone always there for her whether it’s Jamie or her mum or her kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Kangaroo717

I used to be in contact with one of the brand ambassador pickers for Zellie (put ended up with post pregnancy complications so could never actually follow up and buy my first discounted bag)
However, I have emailed the girl I was corresponding with as the fact that bag is so expensive and literally o
17C84DEC-E075-46CD-9B2B-1AE54F907DF7.png
AB729915-16D3-4A92-92CA-9CEF27D1BB59.png
4E57760E-34B2-4990-88CE-CB06D11F2D3E.png
nly gifted A WEEK and is now being shoved in a shitty little attic. What an absolute waste . So crazy like why not donate or return , do a give away?!?! Anything ! Just why leave something new and in perfect condition to just gather dust? The mind honestly boggles !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

gingrog

VIP Member
I remember when I first went to Disney without children, I actually found it quite emotional just seeing the reactions of everyone elses kids. Pure amazement and awe.

Hinch takes her baby boy, who absolutely lights up. Gets asked about her favourite part and Ronnie didn't even get a mention.

Quick shoutout to the twat who asked was there much to do and see for Ronnie... It's fucking Disney Land for christ sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

AC55

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ! Totally fucking relatable there Soph! Little old Soph from the village, making some money from Instagram by cleaning the house, not hurting anyone? With food paid for by the fucking metre? Pretzels, cooked meat, pickles, bread and fruit paid for by the metre? Relatable as fuck Sophie! Relatable as fuck! It's as bad as your grammar! "Thank you for coming short notice" ? Fuck off!

No bloody way 😱 I’m so jealous this is my dream! 😂😂😂😂
I have a laundry chute. I love it. It starts on my landing and ends on the dining room floor after I've thrown all the washing over the banister. Posh as fuck man!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Lampy

New thread title suggestion -

Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Just back from shopping and she's went from having a few doritos and half a packet of nuts to a full on grazing table WTF???? is she trying to shame me because I said my family would be lucky to get a dry digestive...... Is she trolling me

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzzz I've just became a VIP member I'm off to order a grazing table, light up letter's, and a pile of e bay shit. Be back soon with some swipe ups

• Heart
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
These are a couple of previous posts I made. One details the cost of the #gifted nursery and the other shows, the last time I posted a total, which was November 13 2019 and it was £36,044.98. That means she received £5000.00 of goods (that we know of) in 3 months alone!
The other screenshot shows the list of companies that she receives freebies/gifts from as part of her #ads or #BrandAmbassador deals so 'the list' doesn't include the value of all those...which definitely adds up to a fair amount!

I know it probably seems like I have too much time on my hands to even be able to do this, but as I've acknowledged before (when the thread was invaded), I really would 10000000% rather be better and back at work full time and not even have the time to give Hinch a second thought. But...until that time, and while I'm on reduced shifts, I'm happy to just keep on adding to this list and giving updates here, so that Tattlers new and old (and the snooping Hinchers), can see the greediness and utter vulgarity of it all, for themselves! If these figures don't shock Hinchers, then nothing will!

Mic drop....🎤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

AC_23

Chatty Member
I just honestly don’t get why 7 hours ago she was like “OMG I’ve got family coming and no oven .. I’ll be fine guys I’ll wing it ha ha” (ok not exact words) why didn’t she just say “I’ve got the family round later to celebrate my birthday I’ve been working all morning to clear this space and I’ve got a graze table coming too cause I’ve not had chance to put on a spread myself”

What would have been so hard about that? Why the shadiness and secrecy I just don’t understand 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48

SunshineRae

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @adatay92 with a huge 87 likes! 🎉🎊 Had to shorten to fit, but the original was:

Hincher’s think she’s an interior designer but her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Also thought these suggestions needed a little mention 😂
@Betty Bond with 54 likes - “Well my sheep the truth be told, I’ve sold my soul for a glory hole”
@Cleanoutyourpockets with 48 likes - Kitchen & Dad shipped to the shed. Holy shit Keef the leaf is dead!
@Fififoo with 47 likes - Welcome to Hinch’s hatch, would you like curry sauce with that?

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Astonishing

VIP Member
This was my diy Version used what I had already in cupboards and bread, meats and cheeses from Lidl! Quiche was cooked by mum 😍
No one knew it was diy lol!
That is amazing

I just had a Chinese to celebrate my birthday. Today I have my mum dad nanny and brother staying along with my 4 kids and my 5 nieces and nephews but to top it all off my sister is home from hospital so that’s the best present ever 🥰

feeling so content and loved. No extravagant cakes and sparklers. Just me and my humble family surrounded by love and life.
life that’s been #gifted from God this time after such a shitty couple of months. 😍
No £40,000 worth of items can compare to this tonight so fuck you hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 47

bluey

VIP Member
She’s woke up doesn’t feel like she’s got nostrils!!! Been on a reading mission soph on here have u 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
Just in from work ... will catch up at bedtime

Just wanted to say THIS reminds me of the movie ... sleeping with the enemy

Screenshot_20200221-185103_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42