Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the top is a microwave. That will get the most use
Yeah I couldn’t work out if it was possibly a microwave as I know people have them above ovens like that. I’ve just never seen one with a pull down door but am happy to stand corrected!

Reactions: 2
The way she always says to Ronnie and Henry “what you doing???! What you doiiinnngg???” In that squeaky girlish voice properly grated on me. It’s like she can’t talk to her own kid so she just chants MUMAZ and asks him what he’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house makes me so sad it's so clinical and showy. Don't get me wrong I'm not a messy person but I like my house to look lived in.

Last night my living room looked like a bombsite, plates from dinner, cups, controllers and just general mess. I looked it at it though and smiled because I had a lovely movie night with the wee man.

It's no life to aim for a constantly pristine home and I feel sad for people who are sucked in to that lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Again she's not got an oven... I can understand if it needs wiring but the digital clocks are working on it?

View attachment 87084
And what is that black thing top right of the cooker

Yeah I couldn’t work out if it was possibly a microwave as I know people have them above ovens like that. I’ve just never seen one with a pull down door but am happy to stand corrected!
Looks like a top oven and grill, I have one and my top oven doesn't have a fan

I couldn't cope with the odd handles in that kitchen. The drawers are different to the cupboards... which I find bizarre.
I have to admit I did expect plinth drawers like Stacey's but that doesnt seem to have happened. Although I could be speaking too soon!!

Reactions: 10
‘That’s Mumma’s eBayer mat’. Why would you tell a baby where you got the changing mat from? Even when she’s changing Ronnie’s nappy, she’s still touting for business 😡😡
Just another opportunity to say mumma

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It looks like the washing machine hasn't been pushed back properly, once the door is on it won't be in line with the corner post and it will clash with the drawer and cupboard door

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ronnie really is cute as a button but that lard arse just gives me the creeps these days.

View attachment 87103
He is gorgeous but why does he ry always have to be at the front

It looks like the washing machine hasn't been pushed back properly, once the door is on it won't be in line with the corner post and it will clash with the drawer and cupboard door
Your right, plus the cupboard on the left won't open fully because of it

Just goes to show how little mess ronnieblessim makes when she thinks him taking some balls out of a ball pool is Instagram worthy. Wait till he’s drawing sharpies all over the white walls
Yesterday I had puke on me, the sofa then cushions and then all over our rug 👌

She’s got some real fun times ahead 😀

Reactions: 4
I still dont get how knocking a wall down requires a whole new kitchen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.