Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thick. “The little boats” it’s called it’s a small world you thicko even says it over and over in the song 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine she even has any other books? I mean do we even think she could handle anything beyond diary list entries? Those book ends would have been redundant was it not for her own amazing offering to the literary world 😏
I honestly don’t think she realised what they were when she bought them from that ‘little shop’ in Maldon until someone, i.e me pointed out that they were bookends!

• Haha
Why did it take her so long to answe the question about what she loves most about Jamie and ummmed and arghed so much why is it so hard to know what you love about your own husband. I could answe that question about my partner in two seconds.

Reactions: 6
She did this! Remember she asked if you wanted to ring her bank for proof 🙄
I tried that but they asked for the 2nd, 3rd and 6th character from the password and wouldn't believe me when I said she hadn't given that info, just the instruction to ask them 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her and Solomon doing make up now...you just know they will be doing some kind of beauty thing this year!

Reactions: 4
And my daughter said Hinchs book would help her get motivated to clean her room, she actually wanted it 😩😩 My OH told her she’s not entering his precious car with her crappy book 🤣 She didn’t buy it in the end as I told her that woman’s preying on you to get rich and doesn’t give a tit about your motivation.. I told her to the less junk she has in her room the better she will feel and she didn’t need that tat to clog her room up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t think she realised what they were when she bought them from that ‘little shop’ in Maldon until someone, i.e me pointed out that they were bookends!
Yeah maybe she thought it was some kind of Hindu/Buddhist deity “gnob the split elephant of cleaning”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah maybe she thought it was some kind of Hindu/Buddhist deity “gnob the split elephant of cleaning”
Lightenings gonna catch you shitting for saying that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me I’m dead! 😂😂😂😂😂

I bloody love this forum, honestly you guys crack me up summat rotten 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those bottles of cleaning stuff she 'gave' her friends were all a bit obviously placed. I'm sure after she filmed that for her stories she went around with her grabby hands taking them all back. I mean who the heck gives a friend a quarter of a bottle of fabric softener??
There is no way she is 5ft 9. I'm 5ft 8 and my mum did actually used to say to me I was lucky to have long legs 😂. But I was the tallest in my family, way taller than my sisters and even taller than my dad. But I've never felt like a giant. These days 5ft 9 is nothing exceptional for a woman at all. I reckon she is more like 5ft 11. And there is nothing wrong with that at all so why even mention it? These days I feel tiny as I'm the shortest in the house as my teenage boys and husband are all tall. My eldest is 6ft 4.
I'm 5'9 and my husband is 6 foot. Kids are only 10&12, but are over 5ft tall each so imagine one day I'll the shortest (despite being pretty tall!)

Reactions: 3
My god she is so aggressive. Who the faaaaaccck puts on make up like that?!
Also, I'm 5'10, no one gives a shite how tall you are you chavvy witch. 5'9 is really not that tall.
I'm 5 feet 11 and my husband is 5 feet 6
Oh how we laugh! 😂 who gives a duck how tall she is!
My god she is so aggressive. Who the faaaaaccck puts on make up like that?!
Also, I'm 5'10, no one gives a shite how tall you are you chavvy witch. 5'9 is really not that tall.
I'm 5

• Heart
Reactions: 4
By the looks of it her make brushes are real techniques not Iconic like she advertise’s!!
Not sure if this has already been said, these Hinch threads go quicker than any thread!

Why can’t she talk and walk properly? It’s all “cloffs“ and her shuffling around. Pick your feet up woman! Why film yourself doing your make up when we can’t see you? Never seen such a narcissistic person in my life as much as her! Me, myself and I 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So who’s clipping the story about she doesn’t wanna move house...

to bring up when she moves house as soon as Ronnie's mobile and she wants to shut him in a play room 😆

I liked the bit where she said “let me think up another one” on the first question yet claiming she was looking in her DMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1 of 2 things has happened here. Either it wasn't short notice and she's lying (again)
Or she's got preferential treatment because of who she is in which case the company are cunts. Coz you can bet your arse if a 'normal' person asked for a last minute.com the answer would be a sorry but no
Twats
Screenshot_20200222-150232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I had family coming round and I put on a grazing table they’d actually think I’d lost the plot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.