Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least one of the two chandeliers, that she's replaced, were gifted. Obviously that part of the room was the old living room, where they only had the need for one light, and that was the £60 chandelier gifted to her by Matalan (November 2018). When they did the extension and needed and additional light in that room I did wonder if she contacted Matalan to be gifted a second one, or if she purchased it herself, but the point is one of those lights was brand new (whether purchased or gifted) only 5/6 months ago, the other only 8 months prior to that and now she's got rid of both of them! She's just so wasteful! I really hope they didn't just get thrown.

Reactions: 20
Guyzzzz she hasn’t got an oven!!! Because she doesn’t know what an oven actually is but she hasn’t got a hob to cook her packet rice 😔 so therefore has no oven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Zoph I never feel the need to put random bowls of nuts and crisps out for people coming especially family , they're lucky if they get a dry digestive in my house

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still dont get how knocking a wall down requires a whole new kitchen 🤷‍♀️
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually hates the hole, and never wanted a hole but had to have the hole because it was the elaborate plan she had to use to skirt around getting a new kitchen and make the sheep feel like it was down to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her house makes me so sad it's so clinical and showy. Don't get me wrong I'm not a messy person but I like my house to look lived in.

Last night my living room looked like a bombsite, plates from dinner, cups, controllers and just general mess. I looked it at it though and smiled because I had a lovely movie night with the wee man.

It's no life to aim for a constantly pristine home and I feel sad for people who are sucked in to that lifestyle.
Get ready for another post from her later along the lines of “guyzzzz I just wanna show you that my house is SO lived in and not a show home AT ALL” to which she’ll then proceed to show a slightly messed up throw, a pack of baby wipes and maybe a mug on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still dont get how knocking a wall down requires a whole new kitchen 🤷‍♀️
Especially when she swore she’d never ever change her beloved little kitchen because that’s where it all started. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually hates the hole, and never wanted a hole but had to have the hole because it was the elaborate plan she had to use to skirt around getting a new kitchen and make the sheep feel like it was down to them 😂
Her hole can't even be used for its intended purpose. Basically she's built an indoor window. She's blocked her hole with that sideboard and ornaments so no on can stand at it. She'd be better installing a few beer pumps at it and yelling "get outta my pub"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pssst, I don’t think the original dishwasher was plumbed in as the water supply is on the sink side, but now it is on the “right” side, not a builder, but just something I noticed.

Reactions: 15
Her hole can't even be used for its intended purpose. Basically she's built an indoor window. She's blocked her hole with that sideboard and ornaments so no on can stand at it. She'd be better installing a few beer pumps at it and yelling "get outta my pub"
😂😂😂 I didn't even clock the placement on the sideboard! You're right, makes it totally inaccessible. Although her argument would be, that its only there for he to be able to see Ronnie playing, while she cooks 🙄

Reactions: 3
The toaster tucked down the side of the oven(s) just isn’t practical at all either

Reactions: 8
henry is just like ‘take me back to Da barkers’....a week away from this crap is not enough

BB5AADE2-DADE-4FFB-A9E5-7880E6AEF711.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay Okay.. Roll up.

I'm not a kitchen designer or a fireman. I have a dilemna to state.

I have twins age 2. So they might be cute but now both are toddling they do get under my feet at times, especially cooking. We have a rule kids not in kitchen when cooking.

The microwave and cooker is near the sink. The hob is across the room. That got to be dangerous? My washer is near sink. The hob is near the oven and microwave.

And why is the Dog bed in the kitchen that is far from hygienic. I love animals but I'd never have dog under a counter.

She's off her head that one. The kitchen designer would get sacked or sued if she has a burns accident.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m glad to see she didn’t get any new kitchen accessories as that would have been such a waste. I must admit the kitchen does look better. But the hatch is still pointless although if I’m gonna put a positive spin on it then it does open up the kitchen slightly and I’m sure makes it look a lot brighter.

Reactions: 5
and her I am with with a small rubbish kichen oven knackered and unable to replace it. but her heres a brand new kichen. This what annoys me she might work hard but so do I.

Reactions: 6
Guuuuuyz I’m so random! Just putting some crisps and nuts out now
View attachment 87111
I’ve heard her come out with this crap when I first looked at her Instagram and I could barely believe it. No doubt The Sun will be doing an article on Mrs Hinch’s awesome new idea very soon. I’m away to eat a bag of crisps straight out of the bag and not share.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.