Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 "I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas..." 🎵

Here's an idea, why not use that new kitchen and feed your son real apples and bananas instead of reconstitued fruit dentisticks out of a packet?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hard to know the truth behind these things unless you’re on the inside. But at the time, there was talk here of Gleam having put Mrs Hinch on the program to help promote her first book. There were also comments here that she seemed to fall flat and wasn’t liked by the hosts. There were some screen shots shared I believe of the hosts looking a bit underwhelmed. LQoC has had more experience in front of a camera from her days on OCD cleaners and seems to have a more natural rapport. Maybe that’s why she was invited back? IIRC, around the same time, Hinch said she wished she could have gone back but couldn’t as she was pregnant/nervous? Can’t remember the reason now. But no one really knows if Hinch was invited back and declined, or if it was just a one-off promo and she just said that to make it sound like she was wanted back but couldn’t. 🤷‍♀️
The amount of tit and plastic Hinch uses I think TM know it would be massively irresponsible to have her on doing a segment again. She wasn’t even invited back to promote her second book was she?

Reactions: 12
She's got a nerve ordering a t-shirt with #be kind on it after sending her army after that woman ,who was so abused allegedly ended up in hospital 😡

Reactions: 28
I was coming to post about the I like to eat apples and bananas song and the poor kid is gumming away on a puffed rice crisp!

You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello, I'm a 50 thread lurker but 1st time poster.
I'm awake and annoyed (lady week)
so.. I notice the mirror doing a thing about hunch and her being trolled, well, I follow her on IG and I've never seen ANY proof of trolls, (apart from big head drama)
Why is ok for a raggy newspaper to write a story on it when theres no proof?
Go and drive passed the field and bloody interview her, ask her for screen grabs or actual messages... no one cares enough to troll her surely.
Stating the truth that all she does is clean (badly) and back track her words is not trolling!!
Tap wanker is not even trolling her, anyone that makes a hand gesture in that way has always been had it called a wanking motion!!!
Ok, sorry for the rant, I'm off to be kept awake by next doors dog and back to lurking... you guys fill my lonley time.. ❤💎
They get deleted that why. And half the time it’s no one trolling her it’s asking genuine questions like why does she not just use 1 product to clean the bathroom etc and she blocks them. I got blocked for asking a Hincher why they felt like she deserves the OTT gifted baby shower... she wasn’t tagged or anything in my comment and it was a reply to a reply so her /her team dig deep for anything negative

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.