Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can someone please explain to me WTAF is a “pink Wednesday” ?? I’m suddenly seeing it everywhere and I literally have no bleeping clue! 🤨

Reactions: 6
She so will make it all about her. She probably will be reminiscing about where she was when she heard the news. She’s somehow manage to link it to trolls and then end by telling everyone to be kind. 🙄🙄
She couldn't of been very old at the time so doubt it would of had an effect on her but of course she'll make it have an effect on her for the gram and to get sympathy

Also can someone please explain to me WTAF is a “pink Wednesday” ?? I’m suddenly seeing it everywhere and I literally have no bleeping clue! 🤨
I only know it from mean girls lol "on Wednesdays we wear pink"

Reactions: 5
Of course Ronnie has found his voice. He’s finally seen colour for the first time in 7 months 😂😂
She’s finally on her way home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know about everyone else, but im so excited about seeing hinch complete her hinch list that she wrote before she left!!! I wonder how long it will take her to complete it, oh the excitement.

***HOW DULL DOES THIS SOUNDS*** is this what it's like to be a hincher 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know about everyone else, but im so excited about seeing hinch complete her hinch list that she wrote before she left!!! I wonder how long it will take her to complete it, oh the excitement.

Well one of those things on her list was to empty the dishwasher 🤣

• Haha
Well one of those things on her list was to empty the dishwasher 🤣
But how can she empty it? If she’s had a kitchen refit they would have probably moved it so I’m sure it would be empty lol. I won’t judge her for leaving dishes in the dishwasher and going on holiday coz I do the same. Don’t have to write a not to myself to empty it though 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
She also did a “my boyfriend is better than yours” hashtag because he got her a Yankee candle! 🙄 <<< my actual eyes rolling out of my skull. I just can’t even cope 🤦‍♀️
Can't cure stupid 😂 can't stand Yankee candles, their packaging is tacky, the smell is over-powering plus they are actually full of nasties, which you'd expect from crap cheap candles, but not from something at their price (spoke to someone who works for an upmarket candle manufacturer, they make them for several expensive brands, and they couldn't understand how YC get away with using the stuff they are using).

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Why wasn’t there the usual do the holiday washing on that list? Food shop? She’s totally made that list up, as I expect she does all the time, pretends she achieves it and ticks it off. Then there’s the schoolgirl who allegedly cleans for 8.5 hours a day - how?! buys cleaning products like they’re about to be rationed - perhaps they should be - and changes her bed daily. Couldn’t make it up

I've tried very hard to stay away from Hinches page and here for last 2 weeks.

The kitchen then Disneyland were triggers and I was not in a place to deal with it.

I can't be the only person following her thats mental health is affected by her in your face "look at me look how great my life is"

I did have a brief look at a couple of stories and switched off promptly.

I will bet there is an awful lot of people out there breaking their hearts watching these stories knowing going to Disney with their family is something that is only going to happen in their dreams.

I understand we should not compare our lifes to others - that said when you have mental health issues sometimes you can't. I didn't give a shite about her extension or big feck off wedding. This bloody Disney trip did it for me and the kitchen.

On a side note ... I did see a few lovely photos of Ronnie smiling like I never seen him smile before. He is a little dote and she is blessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Soph you cleaning guru! Help a girl out. How do you get burnt hubba bubba (the chewing gum) off your hob after your husband burnt it on whist cooking dinner?! (Don’t ask how, blokes a nob) I thought who best to ask than this years cleaning sensation?! ..... Seriously guys help 😩
What you need to do is knock the wall down between your kitchen and dining room. Then totally re-design your kitchen and get new hob. All while you’re on a 10 grand Disney Land holiday. ATB 😌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
damn. I only have lavender zoflora. Oh well. My neighbours daughters friends cousin is on a Facebook group and they said they wouldn’t sell it if it could kill your dog so it’ll be fine. Plus, I can video it for the gram and likes are way more important than my dogs health right? If it goes wrong I’ll just get another one. This one doesn’t spin in circles when I show her a treat and is practically anorexic anyway. Everyone knows a dogs weight is paramount to how loved it is.

*disclaimer before anyone gets their knickers in a twist or starts clawing at their neck in hinch. My dog was bathed an hour ago in dog shampoo and is safely tucked up in her drying coat*
Does your dog have her own bedroom tho? 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget she’s using the cupboard for somewhere new 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do you reckon she’s getting Ronnie a mini hinch kitchen made out of the old cupboards so he can store all of the minkeys he was gifted before he was even born

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you reckon she’s getting Ronnie a mini hinch kitchen made out of the old cupboards so he can store all of the minkeys he was gifted before he was even born
She’s had ppl guessing what they’re gonna be used for and she said no to a utility room/ feature and no to in the loft..... im thinking some storage unit something predictable like the mosaic she will no doubt be making with those tiles papa barker laid 🙄😂

I am hoping she gets home and the place is in tatters after the builders have been in and hope the cleaner has given her notice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.