Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people think that a poxy bloody petition is going to shut down a perfectly legal, extremely closely moderated forum?!
Is free speech no longer a thing now? FFS I can’t even cope with these lemmings 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I suppose global warming is also down to Tattle trolls too. Yes, indeed, forum threads moaning about the weather have caused global temperatures to rise #bekindtorain

These close Tattle petitions are bollocks. Obviously, it's ok for social media influencers to hide ads and gifts, it's ok for them to manipulate their followers, the real thing at fault here are forums talking about these issues :rolleyes:
The thing is, if these 'influencers' weren't so shady there wouldn't be a need for these forums. Just by looking on here and seeing that hinch is already on thread 110 says a lot about what she is doing (or isn't doing for that matter)
If you put yourself into the public eye then you need to expect this kind of reception, it's been like this for decades with gossip columns in magazines. People love to have their own opinion which they're entitled to. If she couldn't handle it with her 'anxiety' then she has made the wrong career choice.

Just because we have somewhere we can express and discuss opinions does not mean that we are trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is entirely SPOT ON!
Am I way off the mark but some of the things in that article re:Tattle are just not true, or at least by my definition of it? I’ve seen plenty of just plain nasty messages about Hinch here.

Reactions: 3
Wonder why we haven't had any guyzzzzz mum has arrived and said the kitchen is going really well and she took pics so I can share our journey with you guyzzzzz.
I guess this would take away from the big reveal

Reactions: 7
Well “Sales woman of the year” Soph really hasn’t sold DLP. It looks proper naff.

Reactions: 12
Captain Hook mugged soph off.... 🙄
SO did the others they were waving at the kids not you soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she like frantically waving her hand to be centre of attention. They are waving to the kids you bellend. Captain Hook even knows how full of tit she it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she like frantically waving her hand to be centre of attention. They are waving to the kids you bellend. Captain Hook even knows how full of tit she it
Anxiety at its highest 🙈🤣.....would have been nice to see Ronnieblesshims reaction but no we had to see the witchy hand and screeching from Grinch.

Reactions: 6
Oh...my...god! Are my ears deceiving me, or does she shout "Handsnomes" at Goofy?!?!?! duck my life!

ETA - I’ve added the original and a slowed down version but I’m sure it’s handsnomes 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
cant beleive how much happier ronnie is on her stories, got real toys to play with, things to look at and Lots of exciting bright lights and colours, hes like a changed baby even laughing and moving around more !

Reactions: 20
I don't think you can do a parade justice on a recording . It's all about the atmosphere when you are there!
I went to Florida and they were incredible! Although I was only 10 at the time but my grandparents and mum seemed to like it aswell 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
cant beleive how much happier ronnie is on her stories, got real toys to play with, things to look at and Lots of exciting bright lights and colours, hes like a changed baby even laughing and moving around more !
The difference is amazing, I don’t think I’ve heard him make much sound before but that was just lovely to see🙂

Reactions: 15
Anxiety at its highest 🙈🤣.....would have been nice to see Ronnieblesshims reaction but no we had to see the witchy hand and screeching from Grinch.
He was in the room the whole time with ma Baker so Sophlora can enjoy herself

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.