Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs my daughter went to bed tonight singing
Hinchy do you love me? you been cleaning.

Where’s the nearest orphanage to London?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
Just got all caught up again, phew.

It’s been so lovely to see Ronnie having a good time, and also not be bombarded with swipe ups. I am particularly pleased to have not seen Gretel in a few days.
What’s the betting that there will be LOADS of new ebayers to fill up the new kitchen though, not to mention all the gifted stuff she’ll have been sent for her birthday, which will be piling up and no doubt displayed for all her vulnerable followers to see and feel crap about.

Like many of you I have found the CF news quite disturbing, for a variety of reasons. I am so glad tattle exists and I can come here for some sanity & truly relatable people 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hinchers be crazy. They literally think death threats are justifiable coz this lady said Ronnie had a big head. I definitely don’t condone what she said but let’s face it Ronnie is never gonna read it but she’s also a human who was bombarded with death threats. Hinchers are nothing but nasty trolls and it’s so funny that they can’t see that. Actually it’s not funny. It’s kind of scary.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hinchers be crazy. They literally think death threats are justifiable coz this lady said Ronnie had a big head. I definitely don’t condone what she said but let’s face it Ronnie is never gonna read it but she’s also a human who was bombarded with death threats. Hinchers are nothing but nasty trolls and it’s so funny that they can’t see that. Actually it’s not funny. It’s kind of scary.
They are mad! It’s not even a subtle form of hate they give it’s pure evil and hinch condones it all because “we’re all in this together guyzzzzz, she’s said this about my son and I so you have been trolled too”

she’s awful.
if the press reported that a “troll” had committed suicide because of the nasty hate they’d received from the hinch army... what would she do?

Sit back and Gloat? Make it all about herself?

that’s another reason I really struggle to be “kind”about her
Because I know she’d not give one damn unless it was getting herself followers or free tit

Reactions: 17
They are mad! It’s not even a subtle form of hate they give it’s pure evil and hinch condones it all because “we’re all in this together guyzzzzz, she’s said this about my son and I so you have been trolled too”

she’s awful.
if the press reported that a “troll” had committed suicide because of the nasty hate they’d received from the hinch army... what would she do?

Sit back and Gloat? Make it all about herself?

that’s another reason I really struggle to be “kind”about her
Because I know she’d not give one damn unless it was getting herself followers or free tit
The thing is she will say her hands are clean coz she didn’t directly Troll them. I think if something like that happened she would turn on hincher quicker than they can say minkeh.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So the desperate people who send her messages that she just ignores.......?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Are her hinchers on drugs????? Have they been watching different stories to us? Because I certainly don't feel like I've been to DLP with her. Her stories have been tit

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hinchers (*shudder* at that word) are the biggest hypocrites going and too thick to realise. This one really pissed me off tonight so I had to comment.

Removed as offtopic small accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe someone said 'no doubt they are on mat/Pat leave'

Sophie didn't have a job before she got pregnant 😂😂 and Ronnie is 8 months old! Even if they split the parental leave it would have been over long ago.

I genuinely cannot believe people think that is normal. Do they not know any other people who have had children!?! That is a long time for BOTH parents to be off.

SIGH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sick to death of insta-twats talking like they know what Caroline Flack was all about and they are so sure her suicide was because of trolls as it fits their own agenda. We have no evidence it was to do with trolls. I have personal experience of suicide and I’ve accepted the fact I will never know why they killed themselves. Who are we to presume what goes on in someone’s head? It makes me bleeping angry people want to publicly associate themselves to someone else’s tragedy because it furthers their agenda about “bullying” and trolls when I’d bet Flack’s personal situation was a hundred times more complex than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Why do these people not see that if it wasn’t for Hinch’s naming and shaming, ronnieblessim would never have had to see this. Now it’s there, preserved on the internet for all to see and for his future friends to find and show him.

You can almost see it now, being called ‘Ronnie with the big head‘, in the playground.

Reactions: 13

Sophie didn't have a job before she got pregnant 😂😂 and Ronnie is 8 months old! Even if they split the parental leave it would have been over long ago.

I genuinely cannot believe people think that is normal. Do they not know any other people who have had children!?! That is a long time for BOTH parents to be off.

SIGH
What do they think she actually does? How can she be on mat leave when she hasn’t stopped selling... I mean working since Ronnie was born. I think hinchers are clueless to what she actually does. This is shocking. They literally think she only makes minimum wage like they do that’s why they think she’s relatable. You don’t go on holiday to Disney and get a whole new kitchen if you are on maternity leave from a minimum wage job.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SIGH
i know!! How can you be on mat leave when you didn’t appear to have an employer to begin with?!

Reactions: 19
Hinchers (*shudder* at that word) are the biggest hypocrites going and too thick to realise. This one really pissed me off tonight so I had to comment. View attachment 85419View attachment 85420View attachment 85419View attachment 85420
Ugh. Comment deleted and blocked. Not surprised, but still find it hard to fathom how the irony isn't seen!! This is what's wrong with Hinch, this is what's wrong with the world of social media. It's toxic. Sophie should acknowledge what she did was wrong in light of recent events, she should encourage others to think more next time and show people you can change your ways. But no. Makes me so bleeping mad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.