Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's actually terrible. That poor girl. She so obviously needs help to deal with the bullying and the resultant OCD which seems to have occured (I'm not using the term OCD lightly there. It really does sound as if that poor girl may be genuinely suffering)
Why is her mother not seeing that and trying to help her, taking her to the GP and trying to get help for her instead of posting online as though what her poor daughter is doing is perfectly normal? 😟
If you read the comments she has been to the GP and been diagnosed with OCD. I think it best maybe to not comment on it as poor girl sounds like she is having a very hard time. Her mum is probably doing her best to help her I'm sure it's difficult xx

Reactions: 13
OK, this might be an absolutely ridiculous question but can you not put Zoflora in your washing machine? I've been using it to Disinfect my cloths, tea towels and bath towels 😕 I looked online and it said it was OK... I pour it straight into my drum of that makes any difference!?
No, I use wizz laundry anti bac stuff you put it in your fabric conditioner part so it stays in the clothes. If your putting it in your drum then it's being rinsed out again

Reactions: 1
If you read the comments she has been to the GP and been diagnosed with OCD. I think it best maybe to not comment on it as poor girl sounds like she is having a very hard time. Her mum is probably doing her best to help her I'm sure it's difficult xx
I'm not on FB so was unaware of what the other comments in the thread were

Reactions: 5
We do need a spare room now we’ve extended our brood! The builders told me it’s a £30,000 extension without knocking out the toilet and moving it into the bathroom, re doing the bathroom and buying new furniture but I’m sure if I name drop a few times and mention my followers I will get it all for free! 🙃
That’s how my mate Soph from a little village called Maldon got her extension. She had a baby and needed to extend to give the baby a bedroom because obvs her dog couldn’t be expected to have bunk beds in his room. She just mentioned a few time’s she needed to extend her house and she got tit loads for nothing she even got a job out of it! She got to work with Carpet right and DFS. Honestly she’s never looked back. Give it a go, we are all in this together init 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BC1C327C-39A2-489C-90EB-BB51B1DFDA00.jpeg

Gosh Mrs Macks Hacks needs to be careful - the hinch army will be hunting her down in not time 🙈🙈 can’t wait to see ‘the wall’ 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does Ma Barker not find it creepy that so many people love her daughter. Like love is a pretty strong word. I admire alot of people but I don't love them. As a mum it certainly wouldn't make me feel content if I seen some of the people that stalk her daughter

Reactions: 4
Gosh I really want to leave her a comment like “and you don’t think this is as bad”
The cheek of some people and then they post about trolling really pisses me off 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've had a nosey at her profile, obsessed with Hinch is an understatement. She's a bloody stalker, i can't believe how far up Hinch's arse she is.
[/QUOTE]
I certainly wouldn’t be happy with someone posting pics of my child - just shows you when you post a pic it can go anywhere 😩😩😩

Reactions: 7
View attachment 86167
Gosh Mrs Macks Hacks needs to be careful - the hinch army will be hunting her down in not time 🙈🙈 can’t wait to see ‘the wall’ 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Just to add - does anyone else find it weird all these strangers posting Ronnies photos on their profile!! I think it’s disgraceful and it just shows you that it’s not fair on him 😩😩😩

Reactions: 19
And you’re telling me in the 20 years that her mum has been carrying it around in her purse she’s never taken it out before to show her? 🙄
Exactly! her Mum was probably like “do it for the gram Soph! They might give us something free with Mother’s day coming up”. The apple didn’t fall far from that tree

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh first time I’ve returned to the same thread in over a week! Love a night off!
What have I missed? I’ve managed this thread and about a third of the last three...I’ve given up trying to catch up I just jump into the new one.
Waffle waffle handsnomes, lies, swipe ups....have I missed anything?

Reactions: 9
Just to add - does anyone else find it weird all these strangers posting Ronnies photos on their profile!! I think it’s disgraceful and it just shows you that it’s not fair on him 😩😩😩
I agree however its Soph's fault as she's using him to gain freebies. Why couldn't she keep him private as thats what he deserves to be.

Do you reckon we will be seeing the kitchen tonight?? The suspense is killing me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That regrowth is shocking. You'd think she'd of got them done for going away!
I think they were. This was the pic from the day they left for holiday and it looks like they are fresh....whereas the pic she posted that were apparently also on that day, where she was showing the ripped out sink and tiles looked grown out and would be more fitting of how they look now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
I've had a nosey at her profile, obsessed with Hinch is an understatement. She's a bloody stalker, i can't believe how far up Hinch's arse she is.
I certainly wouldn’t be happy with someone posting pics of my child - just shows you when you post a pic it can go anywhere 😩😩😩
[/QUOTE]
There is someone I follow on Instagram and she always post pictures of her baby it’s like a mummy account. Anyway someone took a pictures of her daughter and made out that it was their child who had died and she was collecting money for the funeral. The con woman was in the states and this woman was in England. Hinch has no idea if people are using her sons pictures somewhere for their own personal gain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.