Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Ffs my daughter went to bed tonight singing
Hinchy do you love me? you been cleaning.

Where’s the nearest orphanage to London?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
She didn't invent the grey rooms, 2yrs ago when trend kicked in wasn't down to hinch it just was the thing. She doesn't have rights over the grey house being her idea.

Remember we have a shrewd business woman, you all seen her business attitude in that girl's video on YouTube, I saw it over 12 months ago.

She is the type that every penny she earns is accounted for, she will have pensions and shares and her money won't be sitting in a bank gathering dust.

Jamie does work, he works for his wife, P&G and the rest she advertises for are paying more than her wage and his wage put together so neither need to work for a boss. They are their own bosses. Her mother was the cleaner to her house before she got pregnant. I'm guessing she still does.

It's a scam. A PR stunt. Thought you all realised this? Why are you referring to him and her like Joe bloggs and his wife. These Chavvy people landed on their feet.

The PR team wanted a couple that was business minded and the wife had to be slim and pretty.. This hinch couple was manufactured. Don't you remember little home bird doing her stories against Mrs hinch? It's PR stunt and this is bullshit.

They are not relatable. Someone with millions are living off interest. When she goes in home bargains that company are paying her to buy shit. Just like they do for a secret shopper does. But now this PR team thought of how to rule everything to do with manufacturing a couple that people would love.

They would never ever have dreamed it would have been this successful.

Nobody other them who were in that conference room the day this was invented.

But great things do come to a end, she won't rule forever so she will have her shares and ISA's and private pensions and money in offshore accounts etc etc because she's not a ex hairdresser who worked corner salon, he's not out of work Jaime he was James Hinchcliffe who worked for a PR company that conjured up this manufactured liason with this oh so relatable Sophie.

She was Sophie Barker, wasn't hinching mad she was barking mad but they had to change that even before she was even married.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Tui

VIP Member
I’m sick to death of insta-twats talking like they know what Caroline Flack was all about and they are so sure her suicide was because of trolls as it fits their own agenda. We have no evidence it was to do with trolls. I have personal experience of suicide and I’ve accepted the fact I will never know why they killed themselves. Who are we to presume what goes on in someone’s head? It makes me fucking angry people want to publicly associate themselves to someone else’s tragedy because it furthers their agenda about “bullying” and trolls when I’d bet Flack’s personal situation was a hundred times more complex than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AC55

VIP Member
While the subject of bullying, trolling, being unkind is so prevalent right now can I just conduct a little experiment?
A) I don't like grey furniture, silver accessories, quotes in frames hung on walls
B) I like leather sofas, oak furniture, accessories with a Mediterranean look and I like bright colours.

Do any of my fellow Tattlers who have the things I mentioned in A) feel trolled, bullied, or think I'm being unkind?
If my fellow Tattlers don't like leather sofas, oak furniture etc do I feel trolled, bullied or think you're being unkind? No I certainly do not because this is simply an opinion, and an expression of personal choice.

Now then Sophie, if you're reading this, read it properly and digest what it says.
If I don't like your grey sofas etc and I say this on your Instagram account, I will very likely be blocked and your army would form a lynch mob to come after me with death threats all because I dared to say I don't like your grey sofas. That is bullying. That is trolling, and that is grossly unkind.
The problem is you don't know the difference between the meaning of opinion and the meaning of trolling and bullying. You blur the lines effortlessly because it suits your engagement figures because you can't bear not being loved and adored by total strangers and that is just plain strange. In my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sarja81

VIP Member
Rich for doing nothing at all!!

I Help save lives, Saved a few, wipe tears and sit with people when drs tell them they have weeks/months to live!
I wipe wounds, remove stitches from post op patients, I Hold people when they die alone, I comfort people saying goodbye to their loved ones, I’m often the last person to tend to a patient who lost their life and I get very little little sleep only to repeat this daily....

I’d love to be able help my family, truth is I can’t even help myself!
If I could I’d not flaunt it, people don’t need to see what they would die to be able to do!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

AC55

VIP Member
Good morning
I'm thinking of having a t-shirt printed and sending it to Mrs Hinch. She's such a fan of these inspirational quotes so I'm sure she'll love it....
In a world where you can be anything, don't be a fucking liar "

I need your help though guyyzzz.....
Main colour for the t shirt? Dove grey or slate grey?
Main colour for the slogan? Zoflora box blue or Zoflora box white?
Silver sparkles around the sleeves?

I really appreciate your help guyyzz because I'm just learning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
I actually feel sick at that post!!!!
There's people scraping by to put food on the table, working all the hours that god sends and can't even afford a weekend in a caravan. Here she is rubbing her wealth in their faces. Hasn't worked a day in almost 2 years What happened to relatable SOPH? That has made me so so angry
Serious, I picked my baby from nursery today and headed to the food bank 😓 bills are too much - times are hard & not payday till Tuesday.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I was just having a look at her tagged photos. All these grey and silver houses.. my god.

Genuine question, what happens if you find a candle, a book, a piece of artwork or some flowers, that you really really love, but it’s not grey or silver? Does the colour scheme override having beautiful things in your home that you love?

Its really sad to me. I can’t imagine binning all my bits and bobs around the house, stuff that I’ve collected from around the world and over the years, because it isn’t the right colour or aesthetically pleasing enough. Nothing in her or her followers houses means anything to the owner. Apart from the cleaning products and cloths?

Thinking about it, it’s bordering on psychosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GossipBug

VIP Member
Is anyone honestly asking about the ugly tracksuit though?? 🤔

Thinking about doing a Disney q and a!!! Please god no. She's been once for a week and done hardly anything and now she's an expert! What advice is she going to give to people. Her experience is out of the norm anyway.
• What are the hotel room mugshot facilities like?

• Don't they have baby food in France? How come you had to bring a suitcase of Ella's kitchen pouches?

• Do they only let you in if you're wearing an unflattering tracksuit?

• How did you cope with a whole week without flogging eBay rubbish?

• How come your stories is labeled "The Wall" when really you mean brand new kitchen?

• How gullible do you really think your Hinchers are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

GossipBug

VIP Member
Be kind, unless you say something I don’t like, then you deserve everything you get. You’re right, fucking hypocrites.
The worst part is, all these Hinch zombies walking around in their Be Kind t-shirts and uploading motivational quotes in italic font on a grey background....they're usually the first to form a lynch mob and ruin the lives of anyone who dare speak negatively of their Queen. Even if the comments are completely true! Hinch is a liar, a manipulator, she encourages people to spend money they don't have on crap they don't need. She's flogging a £10 note book to people who probably can't afford it. She's teaching her followers that you need to use ten different expensive products and pour gallons of chemicals down your bog to get that perfect shine. She posts swipe up after swipe up of cheap crap made in China in appalling conditions for barely a living wage. She's continually breaking advertising standard rules, she never clearly labels her free... sorry... gifted items. And if you dare point any of this out she'll set her army of rabid followers on you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Getthefouttahere

Long time lurker on this thread and first time to comment........

Just wanted to let people that may not know that Sophie is in fact in the disabled access area for the illuminations that only people with disabled passes have access too! I know this as I visited last year with my disabled son!! Mrs Hinch is in fact having special treatment in DLP..... :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Isn’t it about time for her to come home?
For someone who claims to love being at home she’s spent long enough away from it.
Aren’t they all bored of traipsing round Disney? 💤 I know I’m bored 😑 of watching.
I heard they were due to leave this morning but they're late checking out as she's lost a nostril. They couldn't find it under any of the beds so are waiting to see if anyones handed one in at DLP lost property.

• Haha
Haven't been on in a while as my son is ill again 😥 and finding it really hard to keep up with these threads. I was really saddened to hear about Caroline Flack. Then I see these influencers talking about being kind and trolls. Arghhhhh I am actually sick of the world troll it gets on every last nerve in my body. Why do they instantly think trolling had something to do with it?? Could it not be the fact that she had a court case coming up and could potentially be facing a custodial sentence and the fact her mental health was not great. Oh no just blame the trolls cause they are an easy target. You literally can't say anything these days and you are a troll. I am a 42 year old woman and in my day it was called having a difference of opinion none of this trolling lark. Social media has ruined our society I wish it would just fuck off tbh 😠 The only person who knows why they did it is Caroline herself and she is sadly not here to say. RIP Caroline ❤❤❤

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Me being serious instead of a smart arse for a change....

Seems a few Tattlers are having a tough time lately and I know Zoph’s holiday hasn’t helped. For what it’s worth I’m happy you can vent safely here. I wish I could hug you all! So 😘 from me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Be creative

Hold on there Sophie, Christ I just about passed out.

You make money from all of this “little old me living my life” thing?! Like enough to gift experiences to your family, a.k.a your mum and niece.. cause we all know the other ones don’t count, and your one friend, a.k.a Jamie??

Wow. Who the fuck would have figured.

You cretinous little worm. And that’s actually offensive to worms, on reflection.

Fuck off home and continue polluting the world and convincing others to do the same a bit more day by day eh.

Prick.

P.s your holiday looks shite for a 30th. Money doesn’t buy class or taste eh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She literally is famous for cleaning her house.

Older people must feel well mugged off seeing someone get paid thousands for something they did on top of looking after children, powering feminism forward and having a job too. Oh, and our moms and nans didn't have a billion cleaning products either to use!

I cleaned my kitchen earlier. Using one product. It looks fine. I don't need to take a pic and post it though becuase I'm guessing no one rightly gives a shit.

And her mom saying she is loved my millions? Is she taking the piss?

Honey, a good third of those millions are Russian robots. Atb x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41