Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has killed me off! I will inform the husband that’s the only logical thing to do... will make it Florida though, that Disney is better!
You may as well make it a 3 week holiday (just decide to buy an extra week while you’re there obvs) and get a loft conversion done while you’re at it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i still see posts about people boiling pans of comfort for the smell, still putting zoflora in their washing machine and reed diffusers.
OK, this might be an absolutely ridiculous question but can you not put Zoflora in your washing machine? I've been using it to Disinfect my cloths, tea towels and bath towels 😕 I looked online and it said it was OK... I pour it straight into my drum of that makes any difference!?

Reactions: 2
You may as well make it a 3 week holiday (just decide to buy an extra week while you’re there obvs) and get a loft conversion done while you’re at it. 🤣🤣
We do need a spare room now we’ve extended our brood! The builders told me it’s a £30,000 extension without knocking out the toilet and moving it into the bathroom, re doing the bathroom and buying new furniture but I’m sure if I name drop a few times and mention my followers I will get it all for free! 🙃

Reactions: 4
We do need a spare room now we’ve extended our brood! The builders told me it’s a £30,000 extension without knocking out the toilet and moving it into the bathroom, re doing the bathroom and buying new furniture but I’m sure if I name drop a few times and mention my followers I will get it all for free! 🙃
Tell them you’re a tattle VIP member haha

• Haha
You mean you’ll *head wobble* pay for it yourself even though you coulda got it for free and tell us to go ask your bank!

• Haha
OK, this might be an absolutely ridiculous question but can you not put Zoflora in your washing machine? I've been using it to Disinfect my cloths, tea towels and bath towels 😕 I looked online and it said it was OK... I pour it straight into my drum of that makes any difference!?
Better check with the expert on the subject. Mrs. Hinch. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I'm just going to call it now...loft conversion...
I think she's going to take another trip in the summer, maybe centre parks?!
We are going to see her little face pop into the screen whilst she's sat in her waiting area (waiting to be extended)
Oh I had a thought it might be nice if I had some stairs here, what do you guys think!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy hell I've watched that goofy vs. handsnomes video over twenty times. She sounds like Sloth off the Goonies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We are going to see her little face pop into the screen whilst she's sat in her waiting area (waiting to be extended)
Oh I had a thought it might be nice if I had some stairs here, what do you guys think!
Well she mentioned she was hoping to go there so no doubt they will be offering her a free stay maybe Easter ?

Reactions: 5
it’s down to each persons personal preference.. some people have said it leaves their machine with a foul smell. I don’t use it as I spilt a bottle of it on myself a while ago and it badly damaged my skin. And also my little girl has eczema. I use napisan to disinfect clothes/bedding towels ect x

Reactions: 2
Why would you?
Do a hot wash or use the dettol laundry stuff.

Yes in June guyzzzzz. That’s an obvious one. I thought that was going to be the next thing not the kitchen!

Hot tub should arrive around July too 👍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.