Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you need to do is knock the wall down between your kitchen and dining room. Then totally re-design your kitchen and get new hob. All while you’re on a 10 grand Disney Land holiday. ATB 😌😂
This has killed me off! I will inform the husband that’s the only logical thing to do... will make it Florida though, that Disney is better!

Reactions: 5
I rreeaallyy hate the word HANSNOMES 🤮 makes me cringe every time
Yes but the Tattler who slowed down the video of the Disney parade and hearing her say it in slow mo to Goofy gives me life! 🤣 Please share that again. I cant find it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is it from the mean girls quote “on Wednesdays we wear pink”!? x
Is it actually something like on wednesdays they only use pink cleaning products.

Like a few of them only use blue ones on 'blue mondays'

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm slightly worried, judging by her latest stories that Jamie has either adopted the classic yellow hand emoji ✋✊🖕as his own real hands, or he has a serious liver condition...😂
I thought that was her mum's hands 🙈

Now I've looked closer I can see it's Jamie's dashing two piece red tracksuit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What does she find to clean for 8 hrs and why does she change the bed every day? Why does her mum need to buy her more cleaning products? I think the girls coping mechanism has now changed to OCD and her mum needs to get her help. Does anyone else in the thread think it's not right?
I fully agree. I’m a neat freak but that is completely excessive. My teenagers are lazy little tikes. I struggle getting them to put washing in the basket or put away.

Reactions: 3
I fully agree. I’m a neat freak but that is completely excessive. My teenagers are lazy little tikes. I struggle getting them to put washing in the basket or put away.
😂😂😂😂 Same here! Mine just about half heartedly clean their room, not properly and dust around things or Somehow forget to hoover 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What does she find to clean for 8 hrs and why does she change the bed every day? Why does her mum need to buy her more cleaning products? I think the girls coping mechanism has now changed to OCD and her mum needs to get her help. Does anyone else in the thread think it's not right?
How is a 14 year old cleaning for 8 hours? Is she getting in from school and non stop cleaning from 4pm until midnight? Does she wake up early to get a couple of hours in before school? What about eating dinner, doing homework, hanging around the park drinking cheap cider (or maybe that was just me 😉). I think you're right @Fizzy bootlaces , it's obsessive behaviour and instead of encouraging it her mum should be getting her help.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂 Same here! Mine just about half heartedly clean their room, not properly and dust around things or Somehow forget to hoover 🤣🤣
Sounds like your doing better than me lol. I want to cry when I go in there rooms. I just shut the door now Much less stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe it is this kitchen. Which brad removed from his insta! She was tagged in it in that 1 comment!

And I am thinking it will have an island and Breakfast bar area like Solomon’s.
You clever tattler.. You was thinking fast. Brad's on the naughty corner.. I don't like that either lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.