Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the government decided that 50% of everyones income went into hinch's pocket her hinchers would think that's a good thing because she deserves it, she's an inspiration and has helped them so much 🙄 #hincharmy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what part of her Terry cycle these will go in
Any decent firm of builders will bring their own cotton dust sheets to cover the furniture.
Wonder who will do the builders clean after the work is done ready for Hinchy to come home from her hols 🤔

Reactions: 11
I apologise for the whole ‘poor little old me’ post in advance but the way this woman throws around money like there is no tomorrow makes me so sad. I live pretty much week by week and once my bills are sorted this week I’ll have £30 for my and my 3 children until next week. I have a £20 IKEA basket just sitting there because I simply can’t afford it right now and here she is getting gifted stuff left, right and frigging centre.
Your not alone!! So many are in the same position and as I’ve said before it’s not jealousy in the way people claim it to be.
It’s the whole ‘relatable soph’ being way past relatable!!!
There are quite a few wealthy accounts who don’t splash wealth in faces, with her it’s constant and over the top expense too..... just yesterday even Solomon used a rug to cover a carpet that needs replacing. Now soph wouldn’t of done that she’d of got one fitted this morning!!

Reactions: 17
I’m way behind so maybe already said. I think her dad will be staying back as the “family friend.” Just a feeling.

And if it is New York, the temps dropped to -20c this week. You’re gonna need more than a cute bobble hat, luv. I hope it’s somewhere warmer. If it was NYC, I’d be worried she’d turn it into a work trip and visit P&G headquarters in an attempt to go “international” 🤢
Sophie transparencies like hope builders don't mind short notice. Bullshit. If you got builders who can do that, then they had no workload then they are tit builders. Still not found any planning permission for knocking a wall down and kitchen. Anyone else?
I’m pretty sure you don’t need planning permission for this. Just needs to be signed off by building regs afterwards. She’d have to have had a structural engineer report beforehand though, so I call BS on last min decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fook. My builder has just cancelled on me for tomorrow!!!! He better not be at Hinchy Manor!!!! On the plus side he has said he will do the little bit of work for free rather than charging me £60. Winner winner chicken dinner 😂😂😂
Omg that brilliant!!!!!!

Now if he is at hinches we need to know everything!!!!!!!!! 😂🤣

You know what we have to look forward too once she is back from her holiday...Everyday for the next 6montjs......”guyzzzz since I’ve had the wall knocked through the dusssst is so bad” “Guyzzzz I don’t know if I’ve shown you or nottttt but when I had the wall knocked down they very kindly added this....and I feel so blessed cos I was gifted 100 things” I’ll do a swipe up peasants!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve skipped a couple pages so not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anyone notice the way she said ‘I love a glass of wotuh in my new glassss’ it’s the little things guyz atb xo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So you're covering every thing in dust sheets , and no kitchen , not very comfortable for your house sitter and Jabba the mutt 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her layout is going to be bizarre. Definitely not thought through.

also astounded at the sheer quantity of pouches she is packing for Ronnie. That would feed an adult for a week never mind a weaning child who is also having milk??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Petty but come on this is a gossip forum. I LONG for the day we catch her out on the pre-record. A newspaper showing a headline from weeks back, commentary from an Arsenal game that’s already been played. It would be so great 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well this thread came and went quickly. Guess she has well and truly peed everyone off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.