Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise for the whole ‘poor little old me’ post in advance but the way this woman throws around money like there is no tomorrow makes me so sad. I live pretty much week by week and once my bills are sorted this week I’ll have £30 for my and my 3 children until next week. I have a £20 IKEA basket just sitting there because I simply can’t afford it right now and here she is getting gifted stuff left, right and frigging centre.
And she can afford to go on holiday, whilst having builders in last minute, whilst her Husband is having a career break!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Plot twist she comes back from holiday to find the builders took the money and did a runner 😆 but did her the pleasure of knocking the hole in her wall first 😂
Sounds like the builders we had, knocked our wall down, put a joist in, took half the money then disappeared. Never to be seen again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m actually laughing at her. She’s a complete laughing stock!
“Begged the builders to make a start”
No you lying trollop you’ve had this planned for months. You really do take your followers for a load of idiots and to be the fair the majority of the real ones who worship the ground you walk on are!
There’s no way in hell that within 3 days of having an idea and wanting to do something that it would be happening!

she’s a bleeping idiot.
I hope her builders leave tea stains on her tables and muddy footprints on the floor and tit stains in her toilet.

or Better still they go on holiday and she get a sickness bug and it ruins her birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
do you think people actually believe she just on a whim decided to do the kitchen? I on a whim decide to pop to Sainsbury’s not knock bloody walls down

• Haha
Reactions: 15
can you imagine them watching something like the news or something other than love island?!?! I bet she is one of those people who are like ‘what’s happening’ during a film. I wonder if she has even read a book??? Might message her and ask what her fav book is.

100% I bet hinch is already on holiday.

And jamie has had his dodgy builder (love island ) cast off mates to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

‘We’re all going on a... gifted holiday, no more kitchen for a... week or 2’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Any hincher who still believes her bullshit after this deserves everything they get from her. There’s no helping some people.

Absolutely no bleeping way that wasn’t all pre planned.

Reactions: 14
Any hincher who still believes her bullshit after this deserves everything they get from her. There’s no helping some people.

Absolutely no bleeping way that wasn’t all pre planned.
Agree. I have no sympathy for her ‘army’ you can’t argue with stupid.

How come she penciled in empty the (already empty) nappy bin for her return hintch list but not clean all the dust and mess that will be there as the result of major building work ?!?

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Stacey say in reply to her snack tray picture that she’s be seeing her this week for tea and snacks.....how’s that possible if they are going away tomorrow .......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come she penciled in empty the (already empty) nappy bin for her return hintch list but not clean all the dust and mess that will be there as the result of major building work ?!?
That will be the cleaners job 😂

• Haha
I’m actually laughing at her. She’s a complete laughing stock!
“Begged the builders to make a start”
No you lying trollop you’ve had this planned for months. You really do take your followers for a load of idiots and to be the fair the majority of the real ones who worship the ground you walk on are!
There’s no way in hell that within 3 days of having an idea and wanting to do something that it would be happening!

she’s a bleeping idiot.
I hope her builders leave tea stains on her tables and muddy footprints on the floor and tit stains in her toilet.

or Better still they go on holiday and she get a sickness bug and it ruins her birthday
How embarrassing though....
"I begged the builders to start my kitchen Immediately"
In other words drop whoever's kitchen you were doing next week and do mine instead because I am far more important 😡

Reactions: 9
Yes you can see him look up next to the phone, daddy is there!

Think it’s just the different angle.
She’s had a bit of filler in the end of her nose to give her the pixie nose. She’s had an eyebrow lift with Botox and she’s also had fillers in her jaw and I think if I’m not mistaken aqualyx in her double chin area to melt fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In her new story regarding the dream team bollocks in her tiles I swear u can see a reflection of double doors!!! She blocks 2 stories out with text but ones left. If she deletes it she’s rumbled! I might just be seeing things but it caught my eye instantly 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.