Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘dream team’ she’s got there is about £15 or more worth of products. How many of these sheep are going to be doing this now and wasting hard earned cash. If you need that many products to wash day to day clothes, I think it’s time to bin them!
Total piss take when most people probably only have £30 for a week's shopping! She loves to make people feel tit about themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How come she penciled in empty the (already empty) nappy bin for her return hintch list but not clean all the dust and mess that will be there as the result of major building work ?!?
Maybe her house sitter isn't house trained 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up. Soph I’ve been on a 12 hour shift with bleeping tonsillitis, my entire body aches but I still had to go. You know what that Work thing is you mindless thoughtless cuntbox Don’t you? I feel for you though. It’s so so stressful having all this holiday prep to do. Your anxiety is very relatable on this front as it must be such a bleeping worry when you are fannying about your gifted adapted new build all day, ignoring your baby, cleaning clean stuff just so you can plug your bleeping shite.
So so so busy you are, but still manage to get a few swipe ups in. What a hero. Grafting when under so much stress. You And as for that comment hoping the builders don’t hate you for the short notice, leave it out you lying bleeping idiot. It’s been planned for months. God she’s fucked me off

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely had the worktop extended on the sink end. Look at the old kitchen there is no way she could fit all that lenor crap on there like she has in her stories
Yes she did have a bit of worktop added after the extension can't remember why oh yh to put her fake veg rack on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can you imagine them watching something like the news or something other than love island?!?! I bet she is one of those people who are like ‘what’s happening’ during a film. I wonder if she has even read a book??? Might message her and ask what her fav book is.
Hinch lists don’t count right ?

Reactions: 1
Oh ok. Did she mention it?
Yes. She did a whole bit on it. New worktops, new cupboard doors because the company that made the originals no longer around. But it’s still the same kitchen guyzzzzz!

Also that was a good couple of grand worth of new worktops that will now need changing again. She’s so wasteful it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come she penciled in empty the (already empty) nappy bin for her return hintch list but not clean all the dust and mess that will be there as the result of major building work ?!?
There won’t be much to empty from the nappy bin either way, judging from them always massive nappies he has on she only changes him once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How thehdll do her 'fans' not see throughit? You can't literally just decide to knock a wall down and within 3 days the builders are in, wall down, new kitchen ordered. Tbh it's insulting to people intelligence.

Reactions: 7
She will regret this when ronnies running round he’ll be running round in circles and she best put some safety locks on her doors in the kitchen!!

Reactions: 3
She will regret this when ronnies running round he’ll be running round in circles and she best put some safety locks on her doors in the kitchen!!
Ronnie is forever going to be strapped in his bumbo/carry cot pram 4evaaaaaaaaaaa (if Hinch has her way)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure the house sitter will be thrilled with not having access to the kitchen the week they are away or are we telling porkies again Sophie and there is no house sitter because surely you wouldn't leave them without a kitchen

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.