Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a big give away

Chatty Member
The queen of lists who has just brought out a book of lists cant even write a list and needs her sister to do it for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Lauracj

Oh my fucking god! Her sister has done her a list of what she'll need every day?! 😂😂😂 is she a child?! How is she not mortified by that??
If i got my sister to do that she'd probably punch me in the face for being such a dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Lauracj

Thread suggestion:

The kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Burda

VIP Member
Surely she would be worried about coronavirus with her supposed level of anxiety....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Feska

VIP Member
I called it on Friday - said she would go away for her birthday and come back to reveal a new kitchen. Said then she’s so transparent. She must think we are all as thick as her and her sheep. Why can’t she just be honest.

Reactions: 70

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
New thread suggestion, (think Cliff Richard 🎶 )

Mrs Hinch #106 'We're all going on a 'paid for' holiday, no new kitchen for a, week or two...'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I’d bet Ma Barker is going. There’s no way they could look after Ronnie on their own, I mean they never have, have they 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

oczymlody

VIP Member
She’s so calculated ‘I’m taking you all with me, we’re all in this together’ no you’re fucking off on a massive holiday you can afford from selling people Minkey’s they don’t need. She’ll share some sunset pics though with a ballad over the top saying ‘she doesn’t know how it all happened’ and then they’ll come back and show off the new kitchen... and all the free shit she’ll fill it with. I just can’t. I really can’t cope with these talentless vacuums.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
There’s a Craig David inspired thread title in this somewhere
Had a wild idea on Monday, discussed it with a man on Tuesday, they were knocking the wall down by Wednesday, and on Thursday, and Friday and Saturday, did a swipe up on Sunday.

Too long for a thread but it brought me joy on my flu bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It’ll be Disneyland Paris because as I’ve said before she’s the epitome of basic bitch. No hate to Disneyland or anyone who loves any of the Disney destinations! It’s just I’m sure you have other things going on in your life that make up the jigsaw of you being a unique person. Kind of like how a lot of us enjoy a G&T but we all know that one woman who’s whole identity revolves around a cheeky pink gin with the girls on a Saturday night. In the big glass with all the fruit. Boomeranging the shit out of it. Then on Sunday morning it’s the memes about how pink gin drunk is a different kind of drunk. Why isn’t McDonald’s breakfast all day? I just need someone to spoon with then go home.

It’ll be the Minnie Mouse ears, it’ll be Ronnnnnie on the teacups, it’ll be the family portrait in front of the castle, it’ll be the fireworks, it’ll be A Whole New World playing over the top of her 80th story that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

bobbyblue

I certainly think she'll be predictable enough to have chosen Dubai. Uninteresting, uninspired, slightly chavvy...perfect for Captain finger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Beebee3

This is my first time posting so I hope I do this right!
Really struggling with the stories at the moment. I’m going to unfollow. I’ve had a week off in 2 years and work 12 hour shifts in A&E. Two kids with mental health problems and have just had to cancel my holiday this year because of paying for their treatment.
Seeing her get ‘anxious’ about packing and seeing all the comments saying how she deserves a break is just a little too much.
I may sound jealous. And I am. Because I would do anything to be able to afford an extension for my son to have his own room and a holiday to recharge.
Sorry... really needed that little rant x

• Sad
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
She earns about £5-8k per grid post!
plus her brand partners, book revenue and eBay swipe ups.
She’s probably on about a
So you’re talking probably close to 100k a month- probs more!
oh piss off! That’s a third of my annual wage and I’m a palliative nurse. I literally nurse people through the end of their life, prepare their bodies and support grieving families. The world has gone fucking mad 😢

eta: I’m not complaining about my wage, I would do my job for free if I could afford to, I consider it a privilege, I think it’s ridiculous how much influencers get for posting a photo basically going “use this, bitches”

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
She won't be going anywhere unless its VIP she is a celeb now after all. And with her ( only when convenient ) anxiety she wouldn't cope in disney around us normal people ...she would have to have it all closed off 😂🧐... I see a trip with Stacey and co #gifted central coming then home to the new surprise ( not at all a surprise) birthday present aka kitchen!
Didnt she say she’d see Stacey this week when she pops round for a cuppa?

Poor Stace is gonna turn up with a big mac meal x 2 and only the builders are gonna be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lauracj

Just had an image of her getting the cases from loft, kicking trace back under the Christmas stuff "i have no use for you yet trace, back you go" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cat87

VIP Member
She’s feeling the pressure about packing for Ronnie... yet had no issue going from cottage to cottage for weeks on end when he was a new born....
Ok then ....

Reactions: 46