Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. Soph I’ve been on a 12 hour shift with bleeping tonsillitis, my entire body aches but I still had to go. You know what that Work thing is you mindless thoughtless cuntbox Don’t you? I feel for you though. It’s so so stressful having all this holiday prep to do. Your anxiety is very relatable on this front as it must be such a bleeping worry when you are fannying about your gifted adapted new build all day, ignoring your baby, cleaning clean stuff just so you can plug your bleeping shite.
So so so busy you are, but still manage to get a few swipe ups in. What a hero. Grafting when under so much stress. You And as for that comment hoping the builders don’t hate you for the short notice, leave it out you lying bleeping idiot. It’s been planned for months. God she’s fucked me off
She could not cope in the real world. I'm on mat leave but my husband has been gone for a week with work meetings. I've been up every single day at 5am, entertain the baby, take him to play groups, come home, entertain him some more, clean while he naps, do the whole bedtime routine on my own, make my own dinner in the evening and then collapse on the sofa until it's time to dreamfeed and go to bed. And then do it all again the next day. I'm not even ill and I feel completely exhausted. She couldn't even manage one day with her baby alone without calling in her mum or neice for reinforcements. And needing her sister to help with her holiday packing. Is she a child??

Reactions: 21
She didnt say the words #Blessthem or cute when talking about the builders 🤪
It’s only a matter of time.

Back from holidays ‘we only wanted then to knock a little window out but guyzzz guess what, their wives are hinchers and they know From my first book (if you know you know) I’ve always dreamed of having a big kitchen island so they’ve gone and knocked the whole wall out and #gifted me a new kitchen bless ‘em’. Dreams really do come true. How ever did this happen to little old me’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if she’s knocking down that one wall her layout downstairs is still gonna look odd. She’ll have a redundant door leading to the kitchen from the hallway. She needs to block off the dining room door so you get into the kitchen and living room through the original kitchen door. I Don’t think she’s thought this through I just think she wants an open plan kitchen like Stacey and she wants all new kitchen units
The whole layout is crap anyway, she didn't think it through properly the first time. To make it work I think it needs everything moving completely...not sure of the point in a new build but to rip up those floors again after they've just been laid is outrageous.
I am fortunate to be currently living in a new build but previous to that our old house hasn't had any work done for 7 years!! And the carpet had been in the house at least 10 years before.. it was still fine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely had the worktop extended on the sink end. Look at the old kitchen there is no way she could fit all that lenor crap on there like she has in her stories
Yep she had it extended she mentioned it a while back. She lost a cupboard to the dishwasher so had an extra cupboard fitted

Reactions: 1
can you imagine them watching something like the news or something other than love island?!?! I bet she is one of those people who are like ‘what’s happening’ during a film. I wonder if she has even read a book??? Might message her and ask what her fav book is.
Easy, the answer will be her own book!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In no way am i sticking up for her here. But that's the reflection from her splash back. You can see ther reflection of the spot lights in the stories.
See I didn’t know if I was seein things or not lol I did think it might just be the kitchen I only wondered as it seemed far away. At least that’s cleared that up 😂

How thehdll do her 'fans' not see throughit? You can't literally just decide to knock a wall down and within 3 days the builders are in, wall down, new kitchen ordered. Tbh it's insulting to people intelligence.
The majority of her hinchers will have never had a new kitchen, bathroom or any kind of fancy renovation so wouldn’t know any different.

Reactions: 8
She could not cope in the real world. I'm on mat leave but my husband has been gone for a week with work meetings. I've been up every single day at 5am, entertain the baby, take him to play groups, come home, entertain him some more, clean while he naps, do the whole bedtime routine on my own, make my own dinner in the evening and then collapse on the sofa until it's time to dreamfeed and go to bed. And then do it all again the next day. I'm not even ill and I feel completely exhausted. She couldn't even manage one day with her baby alone without calling in her mum or neice for reinforcements. And needing her sister to help with her holiday packing. Is she a child??
I hear you that’s exactly how it was for me twice over. Husband is a police Officer so never home really.

She lives in a completely on dimensional world. Rrrrronnie isn’t the centre. She is. Such a spoilt selfish brat of a girl. I genuinely don’t think she will have many true friends either she’s such an awful character. Awful awful awful

Reactions: 8
I think it's Disney land, she's packed winter clothes and I spied a micky mouse bag in Ronnie's luggage on yesterdays stories

Reactions: 2
Why the duck would we be surprised by her new kitchen? Do people get that hyped up about strangers' kitchens? I'm so confused.

Letting us know Pa Barker be there. Reading Tattle again then Soph?

Also, her eyes look like she's been crying??

Reactions: 3
I apologise for the whole ‘poor little old me’ post in advance but the way this woman throws around money like there is no tomorrow makes me so sad. I live pretty much week by week and once my bills are sorted this week I’ll have £30 for my and my 3 children until next week. I have a £20 IKEA basket just sitting there because I simply can’t afford it right now and here she is getting gifted stuff left, right and frigging centre.
Same, this exactly how I feel. It’s making me really dislike her and all the companies associated With her too. I haven’t been abroad since I was 13 I’m 32 now. I’ll probably never own my own home and everything I buy is on budget. Why do arseholes have it all but the food folk suffer. I just don’t understand

Reactions: 4
Why does she need a brand new bigger kitchen to heat up some pouches, boil the kettle for watery packet mix casserole or heat spaghetti in a jug in the microwave!?! She could do all of that with a camping stove 😂 she doesn't actually do any cooking!!??!!?!! Just like that dining room that just sits collecting dust because she just eats from a jug on the sofa!? Whyyyyyy!!??!!

Reactions: 6
So sorry if this has all been said but haven’t had a chance to read but the rage I’m feeling now, I just had to post!!! If her Hinchers don't see through this circus then they will NEVER see the truth!! She said she wanted a little hatch window....to be able to see out of, while she prepares dinner a.k.a turns the kettle on. We, of course, all knew this actually meant a near enough whole redesign of downstairs because they fucked it up with the initial plans but the Hinchers I’m sure believed it would just be a little hatch! Thursday night she couldn’t sleep for wondering about this hatch. 3 days later, the builders have been round to assess, builders have given the go ahead, plans have been drawn up & finalised, invoices have been paid, lights and fittings seems to have all been chosen, kitchen and dining room has been totalled cleared and builders have dropped everything to start immediately while she’s off on her jollies!!!!!! Infuriating 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I promise you, other than despising Hinch, I am really not a horrible person but I am at this point almost hoping the entire house collapses, a sink hole develops in the garden, all those pouches of Ella’s kitchen explode all over the rest of their luggage, it rains torrentially 24/7 and is cold wherever they go, there is no WiFi and she either smashes her phone or drops it in the sea and is detained never to return again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brad’s 2 day turnaround on CAD for a design she had two days ago and builders starting this week, a suprise holiday booked a few days ago also this takes months of planning she makes me laugh. Also like others have mentioned Henry and a house sitter with no kitchen fab keep the lies coming soph

So sorry if this has all been said but haven’t had a chance to read but the rage I’m feeling now, I just had to post!!! If her Hinchers don't see through this circus then they will NEVER see the truth!! She said she wanted a little hatch window....to be able to see out of, while she prepares dinner a.k.a turns the kettle on. We, of course, all knew this actually meant a near enough whole redesign of downstairs because they fucked it up with the initial plans but the Hinchers I’m sure believed it would just be a little hatch! Thursday night she couldn’t sleep for wondering about this hatch. 3 days later, the builders have been round to assess, builders have given the go ahead, plans have been drawn up & finalised, invoices have been paid, lights and fittings seems to have all been chosen, kitchen and dining room has been totalled cleared and builders have dropped everything to start immediately while she’s off on her jollies!!!!!! Infuriating 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I promise you, other than despising Hinch, I am really not a horrible person but I am at this point almost hoping the entire house collapses, a sink hole develops in the garden, all those pouches of Ella’s kitchen explode all over the rest of their luggage, it rains torrentially 24/7 and is cold wherever they go, there is no WiFi and she either smashes her phone or drops it in the sea and is detained never to return again!!!!
😂😂 she really gets you like that doesn’t she. I’m the nicest person ever imo but she brings a side out of me I never knew I had😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.