Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you imagine them watching something like the news or something other than love island?!?! I bet she is one of those people who are like ‘what’s happening’ during a film. I wonder if she has even read a book??? Might message her and ask what her fav book is.
Think we know what her answer will be....any book that will make me thousands of pounds for writing nothing!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s had a bit of filler in the end of her nose to give her the pixie nose. She’s had an eyebrow lift with Botox and she’s also had fillers in her jaw and I think if I’m not mistaken aqualyx in her double chin area to melt fat.
And still uses a filter 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha just got blocked for saying ‘as if’ on her most recent story about the builders!😂😂
Doesn’t take much to get a block does it!!
xxx
She’d probably have 4 million (free) followers by now she wasn’t so quick to block 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her new story regarding the dream team bollocks in her tiles I swear u can see a reflection of double doors!!! She blocks 2 stories out with text but ones left. If she deletes it she’s rumbled! I might just be seeing things but it caught my eye instantly 🤔
I can see something like too. Also has she had her worktop extended? On her last grid post of her kitchen she had about 30cm from the sink to the end of the worktop. In her stories it looks like she has much more space

Reactions: 1
I’m actually laughing at her. She’s a complete laughing stock!
“Begged the builders to make a start”
No you lying trollop you’ve had this planned for months. You really do take your followers for a load of idiots and to be the fair the majority of the real ones who worship the ground you walk on are!
There’s no way in hell that within 3 days of having an idea and wanting to do something that it would be happening!

she’s a bleeping idiot.
I hope her builders leave tea stains on her tables and muddy footprints on the floor and tit stains in her toilet.

or Better still they go on holiday and she get a sickness bug and it ruins her birthday
So my prayer was meant in reply to your post but quoted Tittynuggets instead 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
I apologise for the whole ‘poor little old me’ post in advance but the way this woman throws around money like there is no tomorrow makes me so sad. I live pretty much week by week and once my bills are sorted this week I’ll have £30 for my and my 3 children until next week. I have a £20 IKEA basket just sitting there because I simply can’t afford it right now and here she is getting gifted stuff left, right and frigging centre.
I'm sorry you're in that situation. And even worse when you've got people like Hinch just flaunting their wealth with the "well I could have got it for free but decided to pay!" It really makes my blood boil. And what's worse, she has people spending money they don't have to be like her. I hope things turn around for you soon ♥

Reactions: 2
So it's clear the kitchen is a lie that was either a. planned ages ago or b. is already done and this is pre-recorded content.

What I don't understand is WHY. Why would she, or her management, decide to deceive everyone at the risk of getting caught out? They clearly think doing it this way makes it / her more relatable but can someone explain why? Surely a new kitchen is the same whether it's planned or conjured up in about 4 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That ‘dream team’ she’s got there is about £15 or more worth of products. How many of these sheep are going to be doing this now and wasting hard earned cash. If you need that many products to wash day to day clothes, I think it’s time to bin them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the way she says "this is what I use on both mine and Jamie's clothes" as if people might wash their clothes seperately because their partner likes a different smell 🤣🤣🤣 stick your tumble dryer sheets up your lying arse Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.