Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she says anything nowadays this is what pops into my head every time :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She talks so much tit!! This has been planned for months. Why does she feel the need to lie to her batshit army? They lap up everything she says anyway. Shame none of them have questioned how little old Soph who earns a bit of money from doing eBay swipe ups can afford to be having extensions built, walls knocked down, buying £300-£400 travel buggies and going away on holiday all in less then a year. Plus having just hosted a massive and no expense spared Christmas. How do they afford all that when Jamie has been on a “career break” since RrrrrrrrronnnnnnnnieBlessIm was born? Wake up and smell the jug of Mugshots Hincheeeerrrrs

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a Craig David inspired thread title in this somewhere
Had a wild idea on Monday, discussed it with a man on Tuesday, they were knocking the wall down by Wednesday, and on Thursday, and Friday and Saturday, did a swipe up on Sunday.

Too long for a thread but it brought me joy on my flu bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Yeah, I just don't go for practicality I'm afraid. I'm much more about things being for show. Thanks for the idea Hun, but I just don't agree with it, so I'll have to block you. I won't out you to "3 mill" on this occasion. ATB Hun *aggressive head shake*

Bring it on!! I cannot wait!! 🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂 to be honest handsomes I am a bit scared of getting the crazy eye / finger wag treatment, so this troll will just know her place on this occasion and leave you to your blessed, honest, and full of love life....All the best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I finally got blocked!! 😆 Guess pointing out that she only had three things in her whoshhh finally did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂😂 to be honest handsomes I am a bit scared of getting the crazy eye / finger wag treatment, so this troll will just know her place on this occasion and leave you to your blessed, honest, and full of love life....All the best 😂😂
Don't let the #gifted grey door hit you on the way out, HUN.

(❤❤❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's not forget they will need a structural survey / order the steel beam to be able to knock down the wall if its structural wall (likely) so deffo not last min decision.... 🙄

Reactions: 18
Begged the builders to come last minute. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: My bullshit-o-meter has just exploded.

WHY does she have to lie about everything? I might have an ounce of respect for her if she didn’t.
Lying comes naturally to her and bug boy and her followers apparently love a good lie. They swallow Hinch's lies every day.

Reactions: 6
She is so transparent yet still lies through her teeth! She’s clearly going to have an open plan kitchen diner, what builder would allowed the monstrocity of just removing HALF a wall? And the lights she asked her hinchers opinions on (aka begging for free ones) are the kind of lights one gets over their kitchen island. God only knows why she can’t just be clever about it
eg:
OMG guyzzzzzzzz so me and jjjjjjamie got the builders round to have a look and unfortunately they said they couldn’t just do the half wall :( :( :( so me and mr hinch had a massive decision to make and even though I LLLLLOVE my tiny kitchen so much and you know me I didn’t want to change it or I would of when we did the extension :( when I was pregnant with rrrrrronnie, I just feel like I want to be able to see rrrronnie playing when I’m cooking (adding water to packets) so we’ve decided to change the layout and get the full wall knocked down. Don’t know how this has happened to little old me im just soph from a tiny village!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just thought - Staceys lounge is open with her kitchen too - 🙄 it makes sense now. She was so excited about a dining table tho... where’s that going
I thought this yes and it's funny that Stacey has just had a new kitchen recently!

Right guys I popped into Barclays as promised after Sophlora mentioned that we could ask her builders, her bank or ANYONE. And amazingly they agreed to give me information- however they’re calling me tomorrow as they’re baffled and have never seen such an account before.. it seems to be a “credit only” account. Loads comes in and duck all goes out. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s grinding my gears everyday now with her lies. There will be people doing bodged DIY open plan kitchen diners now ‘inspired by Mrs Hinch’

Reactions: 6
So if she’s knocking down that one wall her layout downstairs is still gonna look odd. She’ll have a redundant door leading to the kitchen from the hallway. She needs to block off the dining room door so you get into the kitchen and living room through the original kitchen door. I Don’t think she’s thought this through I just think she wants an open plan kitchen like Stacey and she wants all new kitchen units

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.