Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has got those builders in last minute (we all know she hasn't) I'd be very concerned about their reputation, that a builder can pull a team together that quick and get work done, usually reputable builders have a wait! She thinks we're all dim.

Reactions: 13
So knocking through wall into dinning area - surely means the whole house will be open plan? We have a kitchen family room thing but not to have one room you can shut the door of seems short sighted. Knocking down a wall makes an horrendous dusty mess! All pre-planned - otherwise they must be tit builders

Reactions: 8
Sophie transparencies like hope builders don't mind short notice. Bullshit. If you got builders who can do that, then they had no workload then they are tit builders. Still not found any planning permission for knocking a wall down and kitchen. Anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Plot twist she comes back from holiday to find the builders took the money and did a runner 😆 but did her the pleasure of knocking the hole in her wall first 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If the builders are any good, they would be booked up for months ahead. Or they’ve obviously been offered more money to do the job ASAP and some poor other sod has been told their building project will have to wait a while longer!

Reactions: 8
I feel like in some ways we’re helping the grinch. By flagging up her story inconsistencies on here where she blatantly looks, it’s giving her hints of what doesn’t make sense in her stories etc. I wonder if she couldn’t access these threads she’d be her own downfall quicker?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just thought - Staceys lounge is open with her kitchen too - 🙄 it makes sense now. She was so excited about a dining table tho... where’s that going
Look out on Shpock as Ma Barker will no doubt flog it.

Will she have to change her whole floor??

It was gifted the last time so she probably begged the same company for new flooring in exchange for publicity- greedy bint.

Reactions: 4
So following my last post here is the thread suggestion sung to the tune of Craig David

Thread suggestion

idea came on Thursday, builder in on Friday wall was Down by Saturday and new kitchen on Sunday.

guyz I don’t know how this all happened to little me.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d not want to be away when having something like that done. I’d want to be at hand incase something needed changing or they had questions!

I’m convinced it’s already done!
One minute she is sticking up loo rolls the next using dust sheets then2 don’t go together at all!!

Hope she takes her curtains down they are dry clean only 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
I had my kitchen and bathroom fitted not long ago. I asked what to use to clean and they said ‘do the opposite to that woman....what’s her name Hinch!!’ They said they go around telling people not to use the products she promotes as They are toxic. Made me giggle. Even got workmen complaining about her but at least they are spreading the word as they go god love them 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I apologise for the whole ‘poor little old me’ post in advance but the way this woman throws around money like there is no tomorrow makes me so sad. I live pretty much week by week and once my bills are sorted this week I’ll have £30 for my and my 3 children until next week. I have a £20 IKEA basket just sitting there because I simply can’t afford it right now and here she is getting gifted stuff left, right and frigging centre.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Have forgotten what she looks like behind that god awful ugly filter

Reactions: 4
Fook. My builder has just cancelled on me for tomorrow!!!! He better not be at Hinchy Manor!!!! On the plus side he has said he will do the little bit of work for free rather than charging me £60. Winner winner chicken dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.