Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's this it's only a quid shit she's drip feeding people. Yes it is only a quid, but those pounds add up, quickly. It's like when somethings £2.99, because that seems a much better deal than £3.00! Her hold on people is worrying. I saw a woman had bought a shark hoover a couple of weeks after she'd already bought a Dyson. She was fretting about telling hubbie. That is easily £700.00/£800.00 on hoovers! I was thinking I wish I had that kind of disposable income, not thinking of credit cards, HP or catalogues. I think she should offer a warning about spending beyond your means. She can dress it up however she likes. Who knows maybe that's against her teams protocol, doing the decent thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LH1

She used to eat a lot of nestle chocolate the smarties those roll things even coffee mate, someone mentioned not long ago she seems to have stopped showing herself eating them! Perhaps because she’s got a deal with Cadbury’s now! But smarties used to be one of her things and sorting them into colour groups before eating them.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT A CLOCK GIFTED TO HER BUT THEN PROCEEDS TO DO A SWIPE UP AD FOR THE CLOCK SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT. christing hell she's awful. i genuinely dont think some of her followers realise that she gets money from all these ads.

• Haha

bellaburgundia

How fortunate she scoured eBay for the 'exact' link to her +£700 garden furniture and provided a swipe up!! I'd rather sit on a set of railing spikes, thanks hun.

• Haha

Minestronesoup

As a photographer it is not illegal to photograph someone in a public place. As a photographer you also own the copyright to those photos.

So I could snap one of you walking down the street and then pop that photo on my public photo page and there is not a lot you can do about it.

If I was using you as a model to sell myself or use you to advertise my business then it would be illegal and to make it legal we would have to have a model contract. But as a person just on the street to snap to fulfill my hobby, it is perfectly ok.

But most (anyone other than the paparazzi) do have morals so we won't snap kids without parental consent, or if we snapped an adult and you asked us to delete it we would do it there and then and stand there with you whilst you watched us delete the image, and so on.

What you can get done for or is frowned upon by police is the snapping of images without consent, snapping images of secure buildings (standing outside a military base or GCHQ etc and snapping away), or taking photos of people inside buildings (so like me on the street snapping you sat inside Costa etc) as that is an invasion of privacy. Still not illegal, but the police would ask you kindly to f@ck off.

Where it becomes a grey area is a public place that is a private property ie: Morrisons. So technically it is a public place and as a photographer I can snap you, but you are now also on private land so technically I can't. So it will be down to the owner of the property to set the rules.

If you were in Morrisons and I took your picture, you could complain to the store owner and they would decide if it broke their company policy. If it did then they are within their rights to make your delete that image and ban you from their store. It would all depend on the store itself.

I am assuming videos on a phone and then uploaded to a public forum (ie Instagram) has the same rules as photography.

Does that clear that one up? 😊

Ozilla

I think it was real too. She looked very tearful on her story, and as much as I think she’s a crafty sales woman (a very good one at that) I felt bad for her. I don’t think it’s ok for anyone to make someone feel like that, and she’s pregnant. It’s not nice.

This site was more about getting the truth out there. We all have a laugh about the constant spraying diluted crap constantly and how she’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes and not been truthful about products she’s paid to advertise etc, and not to mention the way she’s treated people who have reached out to her for support etc but I’m starting to feel extremely uncomfortable with the comments about her on here recently.

Talk about her pretend cleaning an already clean house, her love of silly baskets and obsession with buying zoflora and the money she’s made off lying to her die hard fans, I’m up for that. But I don’t think she should be attacked on such a personal level.
Found it interesting the screenshot was taken on Tesco wifi. Hard to do an isp ping that way and discover the location of the “troll”. Lots of people can cry on cue, it’s not that hard, she wouldn’t be where she is without some acting. Which is what started all the threads, her acting like an “innocent girl”, “just a hairdresser” not disclosing ads or her talented sales background. Seasoned salespeople are excellent actors.

She does not post ANY message without an agenda, additionally, she claims not to have time for all her thousands of DM’s, blocks those which may take more than a ❤ but has time, while out and about, to go into ‘requested messages’, read it, screen shot it and post all about it. Nope, I’m not picking up the chit she is putting down.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sorry but this has boiled my piss! Why? People are struggling to eat you fucking moron!! Oh and let's speed up global warming, why not?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Nikkijj

She's had that chandelier for about 6 months from the look of her grid posts, wonder why she never mentioned it before (or did I miss it?) anyway looks OTT, I preferred the glass light thing she had before.

Anyway I'm away now, you'll know from my previous posts I was hooked on Hinchy after suffering some metal health issues and was fairly devastated to learn she's a PR machine based salesperson and not the "normal girl cleaning her house" - and I came down to earth with a bit of a bump. I'm grateful to some of the posts that I've read on here as it helped me get things in perspective. But being a bit naïve I didn't realise what tattle was - and while it's been great getting a bit of a reality check I'm not into all the trolling and hating stuff either - as I said some of the posts and people on here are fab and I'm really grateful, but recently it's all comments about her looks, her size, her pregnancy, her address, what she cooks, what she eats etc etc. I'm all for outing her as a fake and a phony with regard to her "cleaning" and undisclosed ads, but the other stuff is getting really nasty and irrelevant. I'm sure I'll get a load of name calling and insults myself now for that opinion so think I'll leave quietly so I don't have to read it haha.

Thanks again though for all the useful posts and helping me to see that I had been hoodwinked by a saleswoman while I was feeling vulnerable.

• Heart

Mumoffive

And if she has time to go into and look through her message requests, then surely she has time to read her messages from people actually reaching out to her for support because they’re all in this together
Couldn’t agree more ... hi 👋 new here. Been lurking for a couple of weeks and can’t believe I was so stupid to be sucked into the bubble of Mrs H. ...although have picked up a few household tips 👌🏻 I used to message her early days when she wasn’t so
Popular and less followers. She never once acknowledged any messages. Ignorant with a capital I !!!

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
fucking hell they're £2.50 each! This woman spent £60 on SPONGES?!
Does anyone else look at these new fads in the shops and then see the price.. and then think, bugger that! I've coped with cloths/washing up sponges all this time, so I'll cope a bit longer - or is it just tight people like me ? 😂

• Heart
S

SherlockHuns

The worst of the worst...my garden smells amazing!!!!
Grow some fucking flowers!!!!
😂 Because fresh air doesn't smell nice anymore. Saw someone the other day put their washing out then sprayed it with diluted lenor 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsGtobe

Just offering my two pennies worth to this ... I think the Mrs Hinch persona was calculated right from the beginning. They found a gap in a very competitive social media market and have exploited it very successfully. I don’t think they could have known at the start how big the “hinching” brand and hype would become what with the hashtags, the hinch army etc.

I think a lot of what she portrays is really her but exaggerated and she’s almost become a parody of her true self. Let’s face it - it’s hard to pretend to be someone you’re not for such a long period of time and with such consistency.

I think she’s got very carried away with the hype and I do think she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Which is why I reckon she’ll leave all this pretty soon probably around the time the baby is born. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself for the future .

Juliet

Chatty Member
Wtf she’s sending her book to insta ‘influencers’ for free? Has she given away any free copies to the #hincharmy or do they not get that special treatment?

JuNiHeBe

Soph, babe, buy some effing maternity clothes and they won’t sit on you like a potato sack. Stop acting super dim it’s getting annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
S

SherlockHuns

That picture of her dad looking at her and crying is literally the cringiest thing I've ever seen. Actually made my insides shrivel up and my skin crawl

• Haha
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
“Absolutely bizarre” is an understatement. You lot spend FAR too long talking about someone you claim to dislike. Why do you follow her if you don’t like her? It’s laughable
You must have gotten lost on your way up her backside.
Fuck Me I thought that's what tattle was for? Isn't it equally bizarre to come on here and rant about what we're posting? Follow your own advice...don't like it don't look👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Loulamoooola

Was just going to put that! That’s extremely personal and totally below the belt. Nobody deserves to be messaged like that!
It’s a lot of effort for someone to go to by making what I’m assuming is a fake account and then typing that poorly written message out. Seemingly all because they were annoyed by tumble dryer fluff 😂 I don’t think she cleaned the filter recently and yes she should have, but it doesn’t make me angry to the point that I’d want to send a message like that 🙈 and if that type of message is what she actually means by trolls (not this forum) then I agree with her - that is trolling and it’s uncalled for.

Reactions: 22