Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe up for her new clock...the song playing. My love don't cost a thing😂 As Jeremy would say...the lie dector test detrmined that's a lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT A CLOCK GIFTED TO HER BUT THEN PROCEEDS TO DO A SWIPE UP AD FOR THE CLOCK SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT. christing hell she's awful. i genuinely dont think some of her followers realise that she gets money from all these ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT A CLOCK GIFTED TO HER BUT THEN PROCEEDS TO DO A SWIPE UP AD FOR THE CLOCK SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT. christing hell she's awful. i genuinely dont think some of her followers realise that she gets money from all these ads.
I don’t think they do to be honest, she’s told everyone (ages ago) before she has to have AD on because of legal reasons if she showing something.. but made it out she wasn’t getting paid for it, she’s such a liar 🤥

Reactions: 7
Why would u try to clean ur kettle with fabric softener????? No wonder people are starting to turn on the Hinch when things like this happen!
‘Because it smells so lush mate. ATB’ 🤮. I really hope they ruined their real SMEG kettle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I checked out the clean_honest_living IG what stood out was where Sophie posted on her FB about the smeg kettle she said that she bought it, and then on her grid post it says gifted .. and I remeber her saying a while ago it was gifted on her story . Wow can she be anymore deceitful, I wanted to mention this again for those who didn’t know.. it’s good to show actually evidence of her lying to make other aware of her lies

Reactions: 14
That clock is horrendous. I’m sure it would look better if it wasn’t all crooked and stuff 😂

The hinch fb groups keep me so entertained

So many of them are terrifyingly dim. Milton will pale any dark coloured fabrics especially if used neat. It's not strong enough to take all of the colour out and make it white, but it will bleach it considerably.

It's not a clothing stain remover. Wow. It is a steriliser and disinfectant.

Mrs Hinch using so many products in the wrong way, is causing absolute havoc. I haven't seen her use Milton yet, but her penchant for misusing dangerous chemicals is the reason her fans are doing these stupid things over and over.

Reactions: 4
Erm I don't know, read the back?
Or pour it all into the kettle, with some zoflora and some lenor, turn the kettle on... 💣

So many of them are terrifyingly dim. Milton will pale any dark coloured fabrics especially if used neat. It's not strong enough to take all of the colour out and make it white, but it will bleach it considerably.

It's not a clothing stain remover. Wow. It is a steriliser and disinfectant.

Mrs Hinch using so many products in the wrong way, is causing absolute havoc. I haven't seen her use Milton yet, but her penchant for misusing dangerous chemicals is the reason her fans are doing these stupid things over and over.
Wait until she's got the baby, minky for a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love to know how much she earned through her swipe ups/peoples cookies. I’m guessing it’s got to be a decent amount for her to want to find a clock that she could use a swipe up on rather than potentially be gifted a nicer one 😂

I checked out the clean_honest_living IG what stood out was where Sophie posted on her FB about the smeg kettle she said that she bought it, and then on her grid post it says gifted .. and I remeber her saying a while ago it was gifted on her story . Wow can she be anymore deceitful, I wanted to mention this again for those who didn’t know.. it’s good to show actually evidence of her lying to make other aware of her lies
Good idea... I notice hinchers making their way over here (myself included) so showing them proof is better than trying to explain everything as there’s so much!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.