Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disappointedmum

I think every new thread should have screenshots of the important things- the dodgy adds, her lying about her job, the amount of chemicals that do harm, at the top.
It’s a suggestion? I agree that calling her appearance or anything unrelated to her lies and belittling her followers is wrong.
It’s not helping new members see what’s going on.

Reactions: 22

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
These threads do move at speed, there is a lot to read for the uninitiated newcomer. And a lot to wade through to get to the juicy stuff. Maybe we need a summary pinned to the top of the thread for newcomers. Or links to the pertinent parts of old threads.
New summary...
Hinch still cant clean,
She still cant cook
Her extensions been denied
And she didn't write her book

Hinch in a nut shell
All the best 😂🤣

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
While the message isn't nice. I find it hard to sympathise given her "me me me" attitude too like F the Dust said.

I also find it interesting how she has taken the time to read the "troll" message subjective as to whether it's a real troll or just more soap opera shite from her. After so much illusion and deception you don't know what's what anymore with this woman.

She gives that message enough airtime and attention but don't have the decency to send a nice, supportive reply to the lady who had lost her triplets, the terminally ill woman who had got herself into debt with cleaning products she couldnt use or any of the other women who had messaged her probably just seeking out nothing more than a sympathetic message back. Stinks of a tin of mackerel to me. 🤔

From the we love hinch Facebook page. She isn’t joking

Wow. Imagine getting toilet cleaning wipes for Easter as a kid!

The kids are going to be disapointed for what? Their mum wanting approval from the footsoldiers? A few likes? She went out and bought all that shit for no other reason than to initiate herself into the gang.

Last edited:
  • Heart
T

tiredandwired

These threads do move at speed, there is a lot to read for the uninitiated newcomer. And a lot to wade through to get to the juicy stuff. Maybe we need a summary pinned to the top of the thread for newcomers. Or links to the pertinent parts of old threads.

Ground turmeric

Hi I've been lurking and applauding you all on here for opening so many peoples eyes just need a few more to open theirs now! I have read all the threads on here now so I think I'm ready to add my 2 penneth.

My gripe is why does she always says "I've always used this and that" but yet it's the first time we ever seen her use it?? I've just watched her Vamoosh ( not her unfortunately) video and I'm sat frowning thinking hmm you've never told anyone you have used this product before until now! I cottoned onto her after about a week of watching her "hinch" I've always called it clean but each to their own.
Does anyone else now hate going to BnM to buy anything cleaning related and wonder if people around think your only buying it because of MH? Well I am that middle aged person that was talked about for sussing out it was all just an advertising act I nearly got sucked in yes even at middle aged but then I thought, hold on I've cleaned for years never hinched!!

Car_mil

How fortunate she scoured eBay for the 'exact' link to her +£700 garden furniture and provided a swipe up!! I'd rather sit on a set of railing spikes, thanks hun.
Below the swipe upped link the same garden set is £200 cheaper , but more money's to be made from her
link 😠

• Angry
  • Haha

Sunnyshine

All part of her dastardly plan!
Hey hinchers!!!! Do you wanna get married at this amaze hall that me and Jamie did? Proper beaut. They even spray mountain air as you walk down the aisle, mate! I’ve included the exact link for you all my hinchers because we’re all in this together’
She’s an absolute twat of a woman. I’d rather watch the swipe ups than the wedding vid.

I had a snoop through her followers last night. In 5 mins I’d reported 50 clearly fake accounts. No way on earth has she got 2 million followers

Bubu

Chatty Member
Below the swipe upped link the same garden set is £200 cheaper , but more money's to be made from her
link 😠
This is why she's so disgusting, she wants her sheep to pay an extra £200 so that she will earn around an extra £12 from her commision (eBay pay 5-7% commision based on the seller's final value fees on the affiliate link programme. Ebay charge sellers 10% in final value fees so that extra £200 will equates to £20, which means Sophie gets 5-7% of the £20). So she is trying to get people to pay an extra £200 unnecessarily just so she can earn an extra approximate £12. This is how much she thinks of her hinchers that she would do that to them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
J

JAM

Ariel paying her to advertise Earth Hour.
What the actual fuck?! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Definition of narcissism, anything seem familiar? 😂

"The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. They may also have grandiose fantasies and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. These characteristics typically begin in early adulthood and must be consistently evident in multiple contexts, such as at work and in relationships.
People with NPD often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way, which can enhance their own self-esteem. They tend to seek excessive admiration and attention and have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat"

Loulamoooola

Ooooh I feel a little bit uneasy about the planning permission stuff here. I had no idea where she lives but from Locomoco's screenshot, it took me 30 seconds. Yeah I know it's online with the planning office and all and yeah they were foolish using their own names (the architect could have applied on their behalf) but I think it's going a little bit too far. Put it this way, as a pregnant woman, I'd feel very uneasy knowing that a gossip site has (almost) given out my address.

Keep the detective work to the #ad disclosures (y)
Her Instagram profile picture has her bloody door number on. She’s also disclosed herself she lives in Maldon and the other day showed her 2 million + followers her local high street plus mentioned where her mum works. She’s also said about planning permission. It isn’t hard for anyone to find her address based on what SHE has said. She’s gave away much more info than what’s been posted on here

• Heart
  • Haha
S

SherlockHuns

Oh god not the extension I can't read about the extension again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Clansman

long time lurker first time poster
It's really pissed me off that she is complaining she doesn't want to get out the car to pack a suitcase a clothes she doesn't have when we all know her management team would have sorted this all out and she wouldn't have left it to the day before
A lot of her target audience being young women with mental health issues, isn't there other things she could be doing, spreading words of support rather going on about clothes?
Really shows how little she has to worry about if thats her biggest issue and her lack of regard for anyone else

Sunnyshine

To be fair some of the comments here have not been that different from the message, just less swearing so I do think it's real. Whoever wrote it has a lot of hate towards her anyway.
I think it was real too. She looked very tearful on her story, and as much as I think she’s a crafty sales woman (a very good one at that) I felt bad for her. I don’t think it’s ok for anyone to make someone feel like that, and she’s pregnant. It’s not nice.

This site was more about getting the truth out there. We all have a laugh about the constant spraying diluted crap constantly and how she’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes and not been truthful about products she’s paid to advertise etc, and not to mention the way she’s treated people who have reached out to her for support etc but I’m starting to feel extremely uncomfortable with the comments about her on here recently.

Talk about her pretend cleaning an already clean house, her love of silly baskets and obsession with buying zoflora and the money she’s made off lying to her die hard fans, I’m up for that. But I don’t think she should be attacked on such a personal level.

• Heart

Sunnyshine

But they don’t even know what to do with it! And if you want advice on how to use a certain product surely the best thing to do is check the bottle! Not ask a bunch of random strangers.
I love seeing posts asking ‘I’ve bought 18 bottles of zoflora and 20 tubs of the pink stuff. Any ideas what I can use it on?’
Why would you buy it if you don’t know what to do with it? It beggars belief

• Haha
Reactions: 20