Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read her stories this morning. She mentioned a couple of times that she can’t wait for May to come so April will be over. Now if I was a hincher and going to be meeting her on the book tour I think I would be offended!! She says she can’t wait to meet her hinchers but also wants April to be over!! Make up ur mind Sophie!!
She has said she can’t wait to meet everyone... but they’ve paid a ticket fee to meet her 😂😂 surely friends don’t change their best mates? All in this together? I think not

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Urgh that voice, and the HAAAA! screech hurt my ears. What sort of shop is Outfit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Manaqwins 😂😂😂😂😂

She coped going on This Morning before, why make a drama of it this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manaqwins 😂😂😂😂😂

So everybody watches... Phil and Holly with their fake smiles glued on, saying "tell me more about your non cleaning cleaning empire, and your brave new book telling for the first time your struggle with split ends* 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain to me what a mannaqwin is please 🤣

I thought the Edaaama beans was embarrassing enough 🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
long time lurker first time poster
It's really pissed me off that she is complaining she doesn't want to get out the car to pack a suitcase a clothes she doesn't have when we all know her management team would have sorted this all out and she wouldn't have left it to the day before
A lot of her target audience being young women with mental health issues, isn't there other things she could be doing, spreading words of support rather going on about clothes?
Really shows how little she has to worry about if thats her biggest issue and her lack of regard for anyone else

Reactions: 21
Loose Women maybe? That’s her target market.
I was thinking maybe that, can’t stand that anyway!

Yes she said she will be sat at the side of her 🙄
Nooooooooo!!!

She looks remarkably chilled for somebody with anxiety, that is about to appear on television, with apparently nothing to wear! Again, I am not knocking anxiety, I know it differs! And this morning, you have let me down!!! I will not be turning in to tomorrow, you encourage somebody that sprays chemicals around their home, to come and promote that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Manaqwins 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh. The only thing I'm glad about is that LQoC made it on This Morning a couple of weeks ago and her book got released first. HINCH will have had all the questions scripted, answers written by her team and she will have rehearsed them many times before being 'live' on TV again. Expect a few 'I'm just a girl...' type remarks to stay relateable. Otherwise she's a consummate professional.

It’s quite frightening when you can see the impact she is having on people. I work in two different areas of London, one very affluent and one full of tower blocks, single parent families and high levels of unemployed. I can guarantee the affluent ladies will have no idea who Mrs Hinch is whereas the less well off are falling over themselves to follow her and be like her. It’s so sad to see these young mums who are clearly struggling with money and life in general spending their last bit of money on cleaning products and then realising that actually their problems can’t be Zoflora’d away!
I agree about the influencing but my insta is full of ‘converted barn Hinchers’ let’s not make this a poor people thing rich people are her sheeples too Atb x

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain to me what a mannaqwin is please 🤣

I thought the Edaaama beans was embarrassing enough 🤦.

View attachment 9858
I honestly LOLed at that when I saw it. She honestly acts like she’s thick & I just can’t bare it any longer!!

Sophie just grow up will you it’s not cute or funny, it’s cringeworthy to watch! ATB babezzz!

What I don’t get is, why would she be lying about needing clothes? I did think surely they’ll have stylists to bring her clothes to wear for appearances. Like they will a make up and hair team.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is, why would she be lying about needing clothes? I did think surely they’ll have stylists to bring her clothes to wear for appearances. Like they will a make up and hair team.
So she looks relatable! It will get the Hinch Army in side if she is panicking and looking for clothes. They will feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 15
So she looks relatable! It will get the Hinch Army in side if she is panicking and looking for clothes. They will feel sorry for her!
and probably after more freebies or someone to gift her so she add in a few more 'swipe ups'

Soph, babe, buy some effing maternity clothes and they won’t sit on you like a potato sack. Stop acting super dim it’s getting annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes she is hamming up this helpless act good and proper. Doesn’t she live near Lakeside or Bluewater? Isn’t she raking it in? Hasn’t she been on the exact programme before? It’s not rocket science mate, even by your standards. All the best

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.