Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheeple are worse than hormonal teenagers lusting after an actual famous celebrity. They're calling their dogs dorgeous, losing their tit when someone has met her, copying what she eats, the exact things she buys, spending what they probably cant afford and running around like blue arsed flies trying to recreate the impossible.
They're meant to be fully grown women! It's actually embarrassing 😳
It's like a strain of mad cows disease.

Reactions: 6
Yes I think she will move too
*books viewing, says in loud voice, of course all this dreadful grey will have to go, and what is that awful smell?*

Just because someone could find her address if they wanted to, don't think that it's right to keep going over and over how to find it to be honest. Don't really see how it's beneficial to be sharing that info. I'm sure if a crazed hincher was going to turn up there they would have by now.
There are some disturbed people around, and it really isn't a nice feeling when your actual address is being discussed. She's an idiot, yes, but pregnant and human.

Reactions: 12
Her sheeple are worse than hormonal teenagers lusting after an actual famous celebrity. They're calling their dogs dorgeous, losing their tit when someone has met her, copying what she eats, the exact things she buys, spending what they probably cant afford and running around like blue arsed flies trying to recreate the impossible.
I do lust regularly over Jared leto. Now if he wanted me to spray zoflora on my garden;) I couldn't refuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw on one of the sites that someone was asking about spraying lenor on furnishings. One reply was that she knew it made things more flammable but she was going to carry on doing it!
I think this advice with the diluted Lenor annoys me the most. If you look on clothing labels, some fabrics say not to use fabric softener, there is actually a reason for that. Products like Lenor don't clean, they coat the fabric to make it softer to touch and smell stronger, that is all. If you spray that repeatedly onto a sofa, all it will do is coat the fabric, it's not being rinsed out like it is in a washing machine, it has nowhere to go other than to dry and coat the fabric. That coating then traps bacteria and smells, in the long run, and most people expect a big purchase like a sofa to last a fair few years, spraying diluted Lenor will damage the fabric. Goodhousekeeping (who have been around a lot longer than Hinch!), give advice on this, https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/tips/a19506/fabric-softener-cleaning-product/ But, whatever, obviously Hinch knows better...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This! And I cant get my head round it. She is a bleeping "cleaning account" with no talent. But they all act like she's done them a big favour for house shaming them into cleaning up their act or with the extraordinarily house proud to give them a platform in which to plaster every room of their showhomes off to the mere paupers captioned "I've Hinched the whole house today".

It's all very fan girlish.

They are so aggressively devoted to her as well and are often competitive about it. Scream about "trolls" but one of the most aggressive, obnoxious fanbases I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. You really would not think they were grown women at all. Most of the geographic are young mums but my gosh you get a few devoted stragglers who are well beyond the age of the menopause and are old enough to be her mother for crying out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this advice with the diluted Lenor annoys me the most. If you look on clothing labels, some fabrics say not to use fabric softener, there is actually a reason for that. Products like Lenor don't clean, they coat the fabric to make it softer to touch and smell stronger, that is all. If you spray that repeatedly onto a sofa, all it will do is coat the fabric, it's not being rinsed out like it is in a washing machine, it has nowhere to go other than to dry and coat the fabric. That coating then traps bacteria and smells, in the long run, and most people expect a big purchase like a sofa to last a fair few years, spraying dilited Lenor will damage the fabric.
Didn't DFS issue a warning that it damages the fire retardant on them? Same as it says even on fairy fabric softener not to use on children's bedding and sleepwear. It coats everything in plastic. And that's even a capful diluted and rinsed in the wash! Imagine spraying it on stuff!

Reactions: 17
Didn't DFS issue a warning that it damages the fire retardant on them? Same as it says even on fairy fabric softener not to use on children's bedding and sleepwear. It coats everything in plastic. And that's even a capful diluted and rinsed in the wash! Imagine spraying it on stuff!
Yes to all of that. The Good Housekeeping link specifically says about using fabric softener on kids clothing, it stops the clothing being flame resistant.

Reactions: 11
The lunatics are running the asylum. Simple as that. Imagine the high point of your day being her stories. What sort of bollocks is that?!

Wouldn’t be surprised if if invalidates any warranty for your furniture???

Reactions: 6
How many times does she need to go to morrisons in a week?

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand this 😂 I go once a week and write a list so I don’t forget anything! But then I work full time and don’t have the luxury of just being able to pop to the shop everyday.

What was wrong with her fingers last night ? Why where two of them white,I could not t understand what she was saying but heard zoflora and she didn’t care ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This! And I cant get my head round it. She is a bleeping "cleaning account" with no talent. But they all act like she's done them a big favour for house shaming them into cleaning up their act or with the extraordinarily house proud to give them a platform in which to plaster every room of their showhomes off to the mere paupers captioned "I've Hinched the whole house today".

It's all very fan girlish.

They are so aggressively devoted to her as well and are often competitive about it. Scream about "trolls" but one of the most aggressive, obnoxious fanbases I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. You really would not think they were grown women at all. Most of the geographic are young mums but my gosh you get a few devoted stragglers who are well beyond the age of the menopause and are old enough to be her mother for crying out loud!
One of the most perceptive comments I've read. IG is a narcissists paradise. Freely able to post their expensive, fabulous homes, and let's not forget the well placed out designer hand bag or shoe box. It's basically my dicks bigger than yours!

• Haha
And bring no food back 🤔

I just don’t understand this 😂 I go once a week and write a list so I don’t forget anything! But then I work full time and don’t have the luxury of just being able to pop to the shop everyday.

What was wrong with her fingers last night ? Why where two of them white,I could not t understand what she was saying but heard zoflora and she didn’t care ?
She burnt them she said

Now she's putting lenor in the sink with boiling water, whilst stood over it breathing it in..I have no words! (Except those I've just written) 🤣
Screenshot_20190329-113003_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've had a good giggle at some of these comments, but it's time to go hubbies home in 2 hours. Quickly need to chop and spray, put the oven on while I get his tin of Heinz spaghetti and sausages ready. Zoflora the duck out of the house and pine the toilets. That way he won't know what a lazy witch I really am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep
When we bought our sofa about 5 years ago I was advised that there is a fire resistant lining to it
Washing will remove it
We’re not even allowed to patch wash it as it will discolour the rest of the material

I’m sure hinch just removes layers and layers of fabric conditioner landed in dust when she uses that lint remover on her sofa

Reactions: 4
I don’t always use fabric softener in my wash because I tend to read labels. However I put a wash on yesterday that I put my washing gel, and a bit of stain remover powder in and forgot the fabric softener and instead of 3 items smelling like fire, all 9 items came out stinking of fire smoke from when we had the garden fire 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.