Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘OMG guys I deliberately put my house at an extra fire risk by not emptying my tumble dryer filter because I know you are all f*cking morons!’ Apparently it’s not enough to just spray flammable liquid all over the place but she’s too thick to do basic laundry 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
QUOTE="Fickledipped19, post: 128760, member: 5062"]
View attachment 9487View attachment 9488Christ on a bleeping bike. Bet she’s got her harpic packed for the hotel toilet 🙄🙄 what a bore of a woman
[/QUOTE]
Lucky Peter Briggs. He doesn’t know who she is.
I wondered if you were a Vegas person when I saw your username Fickledipped. Last thing we need is the ‘phenomenon’ that is the Hinch invading Vegas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Now, we're using Lenor to clean a dish rack, pretty sure she's reading here and taking the piss.

I've heard you can put Zoflora in your petrol tank, helps get rid of that awful petrol smell, not dangerous at all 😂:sneaky::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry buy fabric softener is for your clothes NOT for your bloody sink!!!!

Reactions: 7
The newspapers are her friend right now but all of this using products for not what they were intended is a bloody accident waiting to happen. Sooner or later there will be a headline about a house burning down or a serious personal injury. And their defence, 'I was only hinching'. That's when the tide will turn and she will no longer be the darling of the UK. You know our tabloids love a good story and are always chasing the next headline.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
QUOTE="Fickledipped19, post: 128760, member: 5062"]
View attachment 9487View attachment 9488Christ on a bleeping bike. Bet she’s got her harpic packed for the hotel toilet 🙄🙄 what a bore of a woman
Lucky Peter Briggs. He doesn’t know who she is.
I wondered if you were a Vegas person when I saw your username Fickledipped. Last thing we need is the ‘phenomenon’ that is the Hinch invading Vegas!
[/QUOTE]
Haha I may have necked a few fickle dips in my time 😉. The Americans would duck her right off, she wouldn’t last 2 minutes

Reactions: 1
Love how she’s just indirectly directly shown that her dining table is back. Hi Hinch we know you’re reading this!

• Haha
Newbie here 👋🏽
Been lurking for a few days reading all the threads and cant believe how much she gets away with!
Dont look at her stories much because its the same old shite every day and the way she talks to the dog 🤦🏽‍♀️ My dogs would bite me if I said ‘dorgeous boy/girl have you done a poo poo for mummas’ 🤮
Anyway whats the crack with her stories today? Shes got lenor, drier sheets, febreeze but no #ad on any of them!

Reactions: 14
How can this idiot not know to clean her tumble dryer filter?!
Holy tit!! I can't believe what I've just seen and heard 😱😱
You could tell by the tone of her voice that she didn't realise that was there.. left it here to show you - bollocks!! Theres going to be a serious accident soon. Surely even those blindly following must see shes out of her bloody mind!

Does that mean they're Scottish when they put you's? My bro in law always says you's and he's Scottish
Liverpool, Newcastle, Scottish 🤷🏽‍♀️ Northern of some sort, like me. Does it matter?

Reactions: 3
Shes even got check tumble dryer on her list, which shes already said are jobs shes wanted to do for a while - it's a job you do EVERY TIME you use your dryer!!! So proof she was lying by saying she been waiting to show people

Anyone see on the fb group that her book has been released a week early...hunch herself commented saying that penguin have messed up....
Losing too many pre orders

Reactions: 5
Losing too many pre orders
From what I've seen loads of people cancelled their order and bought Lynsey's instead. I'm not her biggest fan either (FAR too many ads) but at least she can actually clean something.

Reactions: 16
From what I've seen loads of people cancelled their order and bought Lynsey's instead. I'm not her biggest fan either (FAR too many ads) but at least she can actually clean something.
I find cleaning so laborious, why would anyone want to read about it? Or am I missing something?.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The newspapers are her friend right now but all of this using products for not what they were intended is a bloody accident waiting to happen. Sooner or later there will be a headline about a house burning down or a serious personal injury. And their defence, 'I was only hinching'. That's when the tide will turn and she will no longer be the darling of the UK. You know our tabloids love a good story and are always chasing the next headline.
That hashtag #mrshinchmademedoit 🙄 I’m not quite sure that’s gonna stand up with house insurance claims

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's had that chandelier for about 6 months from the look of her grid posts, wonder why she never mentioned it before (or did I miss it?) anyway looks OTT, I preferred the glass light thing she had before.

Anyway I'm away now, you'll know from my previous posts I was hooked on Hinchy after suffering some metal health issues and was fairly devastated to learn she's a PR machine based salesperson and not the "normal girl cleaning her house" - and I came down to earth with a bit of a bump. I'm grateful to some of the posts that I've read on here as it helped me get things in perspective. But being a bit naïve I didn't realise what tattle was - and while it's been great getting a bit of a reality check I'm not into all the trolling and hating stuff either - as I said some of the posts and people on here are fab and I'm really grateful, but recently it's all comments about her looks, her size, her pregnancy, her address, what she cooks, what she eats etc etc. I'm all for outing her as a fake and a phony with regard to her "cleaning" and undisclosed ads, but the other stuff is getting really nasty and irrelevant. I'm sure I'll get a load of name calling and insults myself now for that opinion so think I'll leave quietly so I don't have to read it haha.

Thanks again though for all the useful posts and helping me to see that I had been hoodwinked by a saleswoman while I was feeling vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Holy crap...any wonder the insect population is fading away, bees and bugs are so important...but they're being fumigated by these dimwits!!!
This is absolutely shocking. I've seen a lot of screenshots on this thread of morons pouring bottles of disinfectant down their drains with no thought for the environmental destruction it wreaks on our waterways, but this is the worst one yet.

Firstly of all, why would you want plastic AstroTurf (which will stick around in our environment for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years to come because it isn't biodegradable) when it's so easy to have a regular lawn? Sow some grass seeds, plant a few bulb plants throughout (daffodils, tulips, bluebells) and you'll have a beautiful lawn for years to come with very little maintenance, just mow it occasionally in the summer.

Secondly, if you enjoy the smell of cherries and flowers, why not plant some cherry blossom trees and some plants with highly fragranced flowers in your garden? It looks beautiful, is super beneficial for our declining bee populations, and smells great. You don't need to tip five litres of environmentally destructive disinfectant over your garden to get it to smell nice. Cleaning products with strong scents are extremely damaging to insect populations because the smell masks the pheromones which they use to find each other and mate.

I hate that we have to share our planet with people like this. Most sane people understand the damage that many facets of our modern lives are doing to the environment, and are trying to limit their contribution to this. And then we have Hinch and her army, buying new plastic bags every time they go shopping, throwing countless bottles of chemicals down the drain every week, ordering gimmicky plastic items from eBay which they'll use once then throw onto our overflowing landfills. Hinch has single handedly caused so much damage to our fragile earth, and is now encouraging her millions of followers to do the same just so she can line her pockets. It reminds me of this:

B5-lDJWCUAAwfya.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Holy tit!! I can't believe what I've just seen and heard 😱😱
You could tell by the tone of her voice that she didn't realise that was there.. left it here to show you - bollocks!! Theres going to be a serious accident soon. Surely even those blindly following must see shes out of her bloody mind!
That has built up over a good few cycles

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.