Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen TTLT’s stories this morning? A can of red bull for Mother’s Day. I tit you not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey hinchers!!!! Do you wanna get married at this amaze hall that me and Jamie did? Proper beaut. They even spray mountain air as you walk down the aisle, mate! I’ve included the exact link for you all my hinchers because we’re all in this together’
She’s an absolute twit of a woman. I’d rather watch the swipe ups than the wedding vid.

I had a snoop through her followers last night. In 5 mins I’d reported 50 clearly fake accounts. No way on earth has she got 2 million followers
I must admit, the word mate makes me shudder.

Reactions: 6
But once you’ve looked at her link, if you buy from another eBay listing, she still gets a %
Yes to this. I've been making sure I clear my cookies after watching her stories cos I do but a few bits off eBay. No way is she profiting off my back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even on mother’s day she finds a way to make it all about her! Put the wedding photos away ffs!
I thought the same thing!! She wouldn’t put old pics of herself with her mum up anyway. And then the engagement ring pics.. it’s all about her!!

Reactions: 7
That picture of her dad looking at her and crying is literally the cringiest thing I've ever seen. Actually made my insides shrivel up and my skin crawl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she really just posted, saying she's thinking of people in difficult circumstances today? Including mums who've lost children..you bleeping hypocrite! 🤬 You really are a piece of work!!
I know right !!!! Instantly thought of the lady on here who reached out to MH after losing her babies 😓

I know right !!!! Instantly thought of the lady on here who reached out to MH after losing her babies 😓 and was Ignored & blocked

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Everytime she uses a product that a company has sent her that they've put her name on, shouldn't she be putting '#gifted' on the story? Reading comments the other day I saw someone ask where they can get Lenor with their name on. It's just another thing that shes showing to be an unrealistic expectation
I think it should all say ad now. The ASA guidelines don’t even mention #gifted. Only #ad or #sponsered.
If the brands sending her products to show on her page have no involvement over what she says about the product or when she posts it/how many posts etc then it’s sponsored. But if she’s been told in any way what to say or when to post then it’s an ad regardless of whether it was sent as a freebie. Also if she ever mentions a discount code then it should always be marked as #ad even if she doesn’t benefit from the code

Reactions: 2
Has she really just posted, saying she's thinking of people in difficult circumstances today? Including mums who've lost children..you bleeping hypocrite! 🤬 You really are a piece of work!!
I saw that and felt like messaging her a few choice words off my second account, she doesn’t give a tit. Making mother’s day all about herself as usual. Que the cringe worthy crying videos of her family. Anyone would think she’s the only person to have a baby!

Reactions: 8
I saw that and felt like messaging her a few choice words, she doesn’t give a tit. Making mother’s day all about herself as usual.
She's some specimen. She posts her anguish at her trolls comments and woe is me. Well duck off, you have more than enough money now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yer y
Yer you may be thinking of them sophie,( actually dont think you are just words) but when your poor hinchers message you ie lady who lost her triplets you bloody block them.And you a a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
I saw that and felt like messaging her a few choice words off my second account, she doesn’t give a tit. Making mother’s day all about herself as usual. Que the cringe worthy crying videos of her family. Anyone would think she’s the only person to have a baby!
There you go. sent.

Screenshot_20190331-111741_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This needs more highlighting! People need to know the difference of being nervous or slightly anxious over anxiety!! I've been diagnosed with anxiety and clinical depression nearly 3 years ago. After my son had Cancer and my little one with autism was being physically violent most day's toward me, amongst some other thing's. I had therapy and saw a councillor...It didn't prevent me taking an overdose just over 12 mnths ago. I don't take my boys to school. I don't eat out, I can't be in overly crowded places. The thought of sitting in a hairdressers would be horrendous to me! Which is why i am disgusted by her actions! I lost most of my friends because i have totally isolated myself. Sorry for the life story folks but it does cut deep.

Ah ok..I didn't realise.
I could have literally written this! I don’t go out in public if I can avoid it, I don’t take my children to school I sit in the same 4 walls all day every day for fear of going out. If it is a less crowded place where I know there are a small handful of people I can sometimes manage, some day’s I do some days I don’t. It all depends on the severity of my anxiety that day, I couldn’t do a live on Instagram, I couldn’t go shopping and record myself, I can’t even put a filter free photo on of myself because I have very low self esteem. I certainly couldn’t go and do a book signing meet and greet! That would be my worst nightmare. I could schedule it and arrange it but getting me to turn up is a completely different ball game

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I could have literally written this! I don’t go out in public if I can avoid it, I don’t take my children to school I sit in the same 4 walls all day every day for fear of going out. If it is a less crowded place where I know there are a small handful of people I can sometimes manage, some day’s I do some days I don’t. It all depends on the severity of my anxiety that day, I couldn’t do a live on Instagram, I couldn’t go shopping and record myself, I can’t even put a filter free photo on of myself because I have very low self esteem. I certainly couldn’t go and do a book signing meet and greet! That would be my worst nightmare. I could schedule it and arrange it but getting me to turn up is a completely different ball game
anxiety is bleeping terrible and I hate that people treat it like a fashion accessory.

I got diagnosed in December after having a complete nervous breakdown. I only have it mildly but knowing how horrific it is first hand I can't imagine what some of you folks go through on a daily basis. My heart goes out to all of you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is reality, I'm sorry to hear you feel this way cos I know how it feels. Normally I liketo post in a humorous way..but I'm sick and tired or her and her utter disregard for the people who follow her and treat her like the bloody messiah. Anxiety is soul destroying and lonely as hell, it's not the life she portrays on a hourly basis! Buy it, flog it that's her motto.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.