Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe to much travelling to work or Gemma wants to be near her family or if they sell they make a good profit x

300k profit if you look at the prev sold price jeeez, id sell.too
Oh I completely understand that, I just thought the house would be worth more, in my area you wouldn’t find that large a property going so cheap. Having said that the rightmove photo’s show that it’s on quite a cramped, overlooked estate so I’m not surprised that they might want to move on.

Oh I completely understand that, I just thought the house would be worth more, in my area you wouldn’t find that large a property going so cheap. Having said that the rightmove photo’s show that it’s on quite a cramped, overlooked estate so I’m not surprised that they might want to move on.
Personally i dont think its worth 550k its not that big and its nothing fancy inside, nice kitchen extension thats about it. From following Gemma previously the rooms are very small as is the garden.
Does make you wonder though whats happened for her acct to vanish and then the house go up for sale.

Reactions: 2
Personally i dont think its worth 550k its not that big and its nothing fancy inside, nice kitchen extension thats about it. From following Gemma previously the rooms are very small as is the garden.
Does make you wonder though whats happened for her acct to vanish and then the house go up for sale.
I think the bedrooms are a good size but the two rooms downstairs do seem small.
Re Gemma going private and selling up, I think maybe she just realised Instagram wasn’t all that healthy for her, she began getting mentioned on this thread quite often after she became unbearable since her covid regulation breaking engagement.

Reactions: 1
I think the bedrooms are a good size but the two rooms downstairs do seem small.
Re Gemma going private and selling up, I think maybe she just realised Instagram wasn’t all that healthy for her, she began getting mentioned on this thread quite often after she became unbearable since her covid regulation breaking engagement.
I unfollowed her a while ago it was all getting very me me me, and the wedding spam was too much. Cant believe she doesnt have a thread

How do 2 young people afford to have a house that size, with all that work done, and the furnishings etc are all heavy expensive. Their jobs are average. They go on holidays a lot. There is only so much Mr ftb can help with as he does have a job. They must have come into money. It makes no sense.

How do 2 young people afford to have a house that size, with all that work done, and the furnishings etc are all heavy expensive. Their jobs are average. They go on holidays a lot. There is only so much Mr ftb can help with as he does have a job. They must have come into money. It makes no sense.
Don’t forget the extravagant wedding!

Don’t forget the extravagant wedding!
The wedding was hilarious, she’d banged on about it for months and then it was so underwhelming. It was a mish mash of styles, the photographs came out horrible, really dark and ageing of everyone. Plus her dress was a disaster, it was so badly fitted that it kept falling off of her shoulders and simply did not suit her body shape.

Reactions: 5
The wedding was hilarious, she’d banged on about it for months and then it was so underwhelming. It was a mish mash of styles, the photographs came out horrible, really dark and ageing of everyone. Plus her dress was a disaster, it was so badly fitted that it kept falling off of her shoulders and simply did not suit her body shape.
They should have stuck with the Christmas theme! Also her dress ended up ruined and professional cleaners couldn’t even fix it. Haha!

A65278A9-F351-4A99-BF2F-23BCCCEA9B18.jpeg

Maybe you should start dressing more age appropriate then!!

Reactions: 4
Looks like it, bet it’s a complimentary upgrade because of all the bitching and complaining they did, feel sorry for the staff

Reactions: 2
What a joke giving that room to these too entitled twats. Unless they were fed up of them moaning so did it to shut them up 🤣

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe how weight obsessed they are. Calling her husband fat and now saying that she needs to go back to the surgeon constantly. They are constantly speaking about weight!!

Reactions: 3