Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
View attachment 2665822
There could be a hundred and one reasons why someone has had to pull out of buying a house. She’s such a cunt to slag them off online! I’m sure she can still afford to move without the barn having been sold.
‘Devastating’ 🙄

Her Own Son and Daughter in Law pulled out of a house move pretty last minute when they lost their Daughter, has she completely forgotten that? The whole lot of them are so self absorbed.

Reactions: 12

bopbop22

I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread 🤣 just didn’t know where to put that mini rant!

Reactions: 10

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I see the Daughter in law has been reading here, the miserable one with the kids that she can’t cope with or even tolerate most of the time. Hilarious how these Insta Huns love to call us out for being sad and mentally unstable, when in reality most of us enjoy this site as a little lighthearted, straight talking fun, in a world which is all too censored these days. Yet she’s the muppet who’s sat on her arse taking time out of her miserable little life to read a thread about her self obsessed, vulgar, racist parents in law 🤣 and as for being mentally unstable, this one is on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, constantly whining about her life, and begging for likes on her ‘business page’ 🙈

Reactions: 10

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
If ever proof was needed of how narcissistic, ignorant, self absorbed, shallow and immature these morons are, that little pity party of a rant has just confirmed it. Those poor hotel staff who served them food and drink, cleaned their rooms and changed their sheets. Also they met up with friends regularly. She deserves every bit if criticism she’s received. The only good thing to come of it is that they’ve spent thousands on a holiday they hated and felt like crap for the entire time.

Reactions: 9
“A few heads got rolled yesterday” has she fucking heard herself! Who the fuck do they think they are. We’re still in the middle of a global pandemic and these hotels have had it hard being closed for I don’t know how long and they have the audacity to moan that there’s not a towel on the sun bed! Fuck me!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The moaning about the box being slightly damaged even though the bag inside was fine, and she’s actually going to complain about it 🙈 She needs to remove her wrinkled self absorbed head from her a*$e and get a life she really does
I thought the same thing! She's bothered about a slightly damaged box but not about the contents being complete fakes 😂 just about sums her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Beckz1205

VIP Member
11F0FD20-989B-472D-B7CC-3AA8B34B3A4D.jpeg

She’s still bloody moaning on! “At my age, I don’t think I need to change anything”… is she being serious?!? She’s not long had cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons!!!

IMG_5653.png

There could be a hundred and one reasons why someone has had to pull out of buying a house. She’s such a cunt to slag them off online! I’m sure she can still afford to move without the barn having been sold.

How does the daughter in law gemma not have a thread? She got married in February and is still posting daily about the wedding today. Noone cares love

Rosey Posey

View attachment 1357991
Does a load of stories this morning saying she’s had messages saying she’s lucky to be in Dubai and shouldn’t moan when so many people are struggling and says that she totally understands and she’s sorry if she offended anyone. Then she posts this... what an absolute pair of cunts.
Is it Trolling?!
Maybe it’s people just having an opinion just like they are having an opinion on the hotel!!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’m taking way too much enjoyment out of their holiday stories. The fact that the Hotel’s ‘standards have slipped’ and these two self absorbed, materialistic clowns are crying over it is fecking hilarious. You absolutely cannot buy class and once a chav always a chav.

• Haha