Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was staying off insta 🤣 lasted 2 days
Just “quickly popped on” to show off the tacky freebies she got…
Why can’t she talk in a normal speed and without gauging her eyes out constantly… it just seems so fake and unnatural

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can bet no-one is messaging her asking about those tacky coloured bear necklaces. Her style is horrendous.

Reactions: 4
So gemma has announced her and Jakes pregnancy a week ago. Ivf journey by the looks of it so that's probably why her insta went to private.

An
So gemma has announced her and Jakes pregnancy a week ago. Ivf journey by the looks of it so that's probably why her insta went to private.
And Mrs FTB hasnt taken to her stories to announce it what a shock. Is this why Gemma is selling the house to fund the IVF?

Doesn’t look like she ever went private she’s taken down her home account and is using her previous personal account.

Maybe that’s why they bought their wedding forward ? If I remember they were supposed to have a Christmas wedding this year.

Whatever happened they clearly want it private so fair play to them. Would rather people like that than shoving it down everyone’s throats making a dramatic entrance back to insta, I hope to god she doesn’t do that

She was drinking at the wedding so I don’t think she was pregnant then.
Probably not if she has only just announced it last week? I was saying perhaps she bought it forward as someone else mentioned they did IVF. I doubt she was pregnant at her wedding but my thought process was she bought it forward and I assume she knew she needed IVF then?

I don’t remember her ever saying they wanted kids so soon or that they were even trying… I thought you had to try at least a year or two before you can try IVF

I don’t remember her ever saying they wanted kids so soon or that they were even trying… I thought you had to try at least a year or two before you can try IVF
Yes you do. So they had obviously been struggling a while to go down the IVF route which is why I thought perhaps they bought their wedding forward in order to have IVF. It did seem so random at the time.

I myself know many people who struggle to conceive so this wouldn’t have just been a random choice after the wedding, they’d have had to have been struggling years I think.

Just because she didn’t mention on social media about babies etc doesn’t necessarily mean she wasn’t struggling I suppose.

I don’t know, it’s just a speculation. Perhaps because it is so close to home for me it makes me sympathise a bit more. I do respect her for going private and not publicly announcing it.

Hopefully she comes back and explains. I would like to know the gossip and ins and outs lol. I must say I am not missing any of her other content though.

Reactions: 2
Well maybe they have been “trying” but she always came across as the type who didn’t want kids anytime soon as she likes her holidays and home improvements etc. I wish we knew what had happened too lol. I wonder what her announcement was like.

Reactions: 1