Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B4922872-6F4E-4F2D-BB8E-0371F614353B.jpeg

100% not one single person is asking about her bikini’s… it’s just an excuse for the haggard old woman to show off her tummy tuck!

Also… complaining because they aren’t getting a turn down service when there’s people who can’t even afford to eat! The pair of them knock me sick!

Reactions: 4
I can’t be the only one who’s taking great pleasure in the fact that they’ve spent a ton of money to basically be miserable for two weeks or so 😂 It’s whinge, whinge, whinge with her isn’t it, wants to be treated like royalty. You can bet your life that the Hotel staff aren’t going above and beyond for this narcissistic pair because they’re so entitled and rude. Also love how when she’s slagging the Hotel/Staff off in the morning’s her voice is all hushed, not quite the billy big bo€$ocks she likes to believe she is.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when Mr FTB posted the CCTV her shouting at a delivery guy because he wouldn’t bring the washing machine (I think) they ordered into their house during covid times.
I can imagine they’re behaving just like that to the hotel staff. They’re rude and entitled! I’m loving that they paid thousands to be treated like the normal people they are, you’re not royalty love!

Reactions: 5
5C106CF6-2F03-42D9-A2D1-CAA5A9A7B241.png

Does a load of stories this morning saying she’s had messages saying she’s lucky to be in Dubai and shouldn’t moan when so many people are struggling and says that she totally understands and she’s sorry if she offended anyone. Then she posts this... what an absolute pair of cunts.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what's happened to Gemma's account? I don't know if I missed something but she's disappeared and now her house is for sale.
Surprised she'd be happy to have her exact address on Instagram for all to see as well

Reactions: 1
Gemma was saying before they had thought about selling, but then she decided to just more work on the house instead as they love their home.

She’s still throwing her dummy out the pram. You got called out because you were behaving like a miserable entitled prick, get over it.

D600F95B-0DBF-4AC4-ABB0-80F5B609AAFA.jpeg

View attachment 1357991
Does a load of stories this morning saying she’s had messages saying she’s lucky to be in Dubai and shouldn’t moan when so many people are struggling and says that she totally understands and she’s sorry if she offended anyone. Then she posts this... what an absolute pair of cunts.
Is it Trolling?!
Maybe it’s people just having an opinion just like they are having an opinion on the hotel!!

Reactions: 7
Definitely not moaning but could someone turn that sun ☀ down its far too hot !
Someone call Management !!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she said “I don’t think it’s covid, but you never know” whilst swanning around that hotel and mixing with other people!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow