Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the daughter in law gemma not have a thread? She got married in February and is still posting daily about the wedding today. Noone cares love
Omg I know, she’s become so cringe and irritating over the last couple of years. Please someone start a thread on her, I have so much to say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This one won’t last long until she’s back posting pics and videos of her mish mash wedding and heart attack inducing meals but I’d be willing to bet that this ‘break’ from Instagram has something to do with reading about herself here though #paranoia

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They’ve definitely had some kind of windfall, they’ve gone to some posh caravan park and gone shopping and spent hundreds if not thousands on designer stuff and are going back to Dubai next month!

Reactions: 1
Yes the earnings for running their type of business dont make sense to the amount they spend. I think they are mortgage free and probably we're left money from a relative. So their earnings are spending. But also came into a lot of money so have savings. Is annoying when she acts like they are camping. They aren't. Also acts like they are slumming it because it isn't dubai.

The state of these two chavs splashing hundreds on tacky designer wear whilst their Son fleeces The Make a Wish Foundation for a new bedroom for their Grandson. Imagine having priorities like that.

• Angry
This one won’t last long until she’s back posting pics and videos of her mish mash wedding and heart attack inducing meals but I’d be willing to bet that this ‘break’ from Instagram has something to do with reading about herself here though #paranoia
I think she'll come back with a pregnancy announcement in a few months.

Reactions: 4
I think she'll come back with a pregnancy announcement in a few months.
Yes agree with this. Hopefully she’s got some sense and if she is going to bring a child into the world she won’t be one of those morons who plaster them all over their social media.

Another Dubai holiday, shocked they’ve chosen a different hotel, was their usual room at JBH not available 🙄

View attachment 621741
Thisnis vomit inducing! I became his wife and he became my life 🤮 My god, are we still living in Victorian times or something?
Well she’d possibly be on the streets without his money, especially as she’s not very bright. I see posts like this a lot on instagram. So many (older) women owing their lifestyles to their men like in Victorian times, sad

Ah I do love the Dubai holiday’s mean I’m guaranteed a daily does of cringe whilst I’m cleaning my kitchen 😂

cracks me up that they look forward to this time away so much that the first thing she does when they arrive is to story on Instagram. Utterly tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh this morning’s stories didn’t disappoint 😂 day one of their holiday and they’re already whining about not being taken care of well enough, but it’s ok because words will be had and it will be rectified 🤣
Also it’s like fecking Groundhog Day with her, beach walk, bikini of the day, excuse the stomach, surgeon will be seen when home. Imagine being that shallow and unhappy with yourself at her age, that’s the time of life where you should have become comfortable with yourself.

They are a pair of self entitled pricks. They want to think their selves lucky that they’re on their 2nd holiday of the year when most people can’t put food on the table 🤬

Reactions: 4
These two pricks are disgusting! Complaining because the service is not as good as the other hotel they usually stay at! Her skin looks burnt to a crisp and surely that can’t be good for a woman of her age! I still don’t understand how they can afford to holiday TWICE in Dubai in the space of a few months-he’s only a welder and she does the accounts for the business.

These two pricks are disgusting! Complaining because the service is not as good as the other hotel they usually stay at! Her skin looks burnt to a crisp and surely that can’t be good for a woman of her age! I still don’t understand how they can afford to holiday TWICE in Dubai in the space of a few months-he’s only a welder and she does the accounts for the business.
He owns the business I doubt he does welding anymore