Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been following this account for a while, but just lately the tummy tuck journey saved in the highlights and this photo on her stories I find bizarre for a lady in her 50’s.

Pictures on her grid regarding her tummy tuck and Mr FTB taking photos of his wife on the sun bed and posting to her stories, sun beds are not safe and are in fact very ageing.

I love their barn, although some of the furniture and accessories are not to my taste.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I found this account through Mrs FTB’s Daughter in law Gemma Ireland, who in her own right has become unbearable over the last six months!

Why does Mrs FTB speak likes she on a delay? And what’s with the lack of blinking?
I’ll never understand why people are so proud of their bodies that they’ve literally paid for rather than doing it the hard way as much as is possible and then god forbid, learning to love yourself as you are. At the age of fifty I find the whole tummy tuck saga rather pathetic and cringe.

The whole family just shows that it really is true, you can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to follow her when she was home interiors.
And then bang daily outfit inspro, all the daily deliveries. The tummy tuck. The list is endless and all flaunting the wealth they have.

She is a silly middle age lady with to much time on her hands. No true content and is actually quite boring just like the dumb blonde daughter in law to be.
They could reinventing the game happy family's as they are all on insta.
Including her bully of a husband. Did anyone see the legging debacle. Where he put all the details of a young girl on his insta telling people to check out her account. Shocking behaviour off an old man.

Reactions: 3
I really liked her when I first started following her but I find her to be really crass with all the money she’s constantly spending. Every day there’s something new and deliveries arriving. She’s posted swipe ups today for clothes she’s bought for her next trip away, what’s wrong with the clothes you already have? Why do you need new stuff all the time? She’s got a massive shopping addiction, maybe there’s something lacking l, who knows. Her husband is a dick too. Everything has to be designer and she wastes so much money on stuff. Good for them that they can afford stuff but I’d say don’t shove it in your followers faces when we’re in the middle of a pandemic and the majority of people have lost their jobs. As for the daughter in law Gemma, my god does she fancy herself and think she’s something!

Reactions: 5
It’s the stories I find odd, eyes wide open, no blinking, I feel I need to wind her up as she is permanently on a go slow.

The shopping hauls where she felt the need to show us the bralet’s from M & S, honestly I don’t need to see your underwear; leave that to the youngsters.

Her clothes choices are not always appropriate for a 50+ woman, sometimes we have to accept that we are getting order and those days are now gone.

Did anyone see the caravan stories from Somerset, she was filming him and he had his hands in the pockets of his jogging bottoms; it looked as if he was playing pocket billiards while he held his bottoms up. Just so wrong 😆

Reactions: 4
This Woman is clearly not getting enough attention from her Husband, not surprising though, from the little I have seen of him it’s hard to imagine he could love anyone more than he loves himself! Prancing around in that hideous tie dye outfit flashing her saggy boobs and waiting for the ‘oh my god you look amazing’ messages. She is so cringe.

• Haha
What was that all about! I was absolutely cringing, dear god she really does crave attention doesn’t she, she looked bloody ridiculous in both of those dresses, have some bloody self respect!

• Haha
Her clothes choices are not suitable for a 50+ mature lady, saying that some men like the attention that it brings 🙄 even if it’s for all the wrong reasons and people are 😳

Can anyone enlighten me on what’s going on between her nose and mouth, scarring, fillers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s smoking or the filter! It makes her look so much older! I reckon Mr FTB gets a kick out of it, old perv.

• Haha
And here we go more new clothes.
For her trip in the Caravan.
Bless her she was supposed to be going to Dubai for 3 weeks that says it all really. CHAVTASTIC.
If she mentions her tummy tuck again I will scream.

One of the worst accounts on Insta, show everything, as long as it’s expensive, show things that should never be shown after tummy tuck, show elevator posts every night in Dubai detailing bags and shoes because bugger all else is designer, the voice, the awkwardness of her stories is ridiculous, unfollowed her a while ago as I just couldn’t take it........I always remember her post during the first lockdown saying her company were key-workers so she could go into the office, she works for Mr FTB, they do roadworks.......so no reason for her to travel to the office......work from home on paperwork. I could go on and on but I’m done......boring house, boring family, husband is a prick and well what can I say about her.......stop eating, save your money, ketones aren’t working, no more plastic surgery posts please 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet it was Mr FTB that made her get her aghhhh Tummy Tuck.
Both of them are totally repulsive.
Absolutely no class at all. Wealth wispers.
Bet you they have had so many government grants and they have to pay it back hope they realise that.
Poor woman will do anything to keep relevant in Mr FTB's eyes..

I bet it was Mr FTB that made her get her aghhhh Tummy Tuck.
Both of them are totally repulsive.
Absolutely no class at all. Wealth wispers.
Bet you they have had so many government grants and they have to pay it back hope they realise that.
Poor woman will do anything to keep relevant in Mr FTB's eyes..
Nothing for nothing from the government.....grants will be paid back, furlough is complete nonsense, and all they’ve done during the last 15 months is post, post, post, money, purchases, dressing room, tummy tucks, birthdays, Christmas, caravan etc etc! People with money do not post or talk about it, it’s classless.......new money and the continual posts about their money is just tacky. I’m sure that she will not even know about tattle because the bubble she lives in will not allow it. So so so vile.

There doesn’t seem to be much happening in her life other than internet shopping and holidays. No mention of any friends, just family members; perhaps Mr FTB was a ladies man many, many years ago 😂🤣😳 She seems to hang onto his every word, @Notthatbad I agree he looks a right bully and is always right; obviously this tummy tuck has given her a new lease of life. Shame she dresses so inappropriately for her very mature years, crop tops are not for the oldies; she always feels the need to flaunt the flesh 🤦🏼‍♀️ she wants everyone to post how amazing she looks. Sorry, but you don’t, over excessive use of the sun bed has made her skin look like leather; reminds me of my horses saddle 😂🤣

Nothing for nothing from the government.....grants will be paid back, furlough is complete nonsense, and all they’ve done during the last 15 months is post, post, post, money, purchases, dressing room, tummy tucks, birthdays, Christmas, caravan etc etc! People with money do not post or talk about it, it’s classless.......new money and the continual posts about their money is just tacky. I’m sure that she will not even know about tattle because the bubble she lives in will not allow it. So so so vile.
Christmas was just obscene, she posted a photo of everything she’d had and it must have been worth at least 3k! Absolutely vulgar at any time never mind in the middle of a pandemic.
Also, why, when they are holidaying in the UK have they filled the caravan with so much food? Surely you’d do a big food shop when you get to wherever you’re going??

Christmas was just obscene, she posted a photo of everything she’d had and it must have been worth at least 3k! Absolutely vulgar at any time never mind in the middle of a pandemic.
Also, why, when they are holidaying in the UK have they filled the caravan with so much food? Surely you’d do a big food shop when you get to wherever you’re going??
She doesn’t see it as bragging and crass, unfortunately she has passed these traits onto a couple of her sons. Perhaps she wasn’t brought up in an affluent household and wants to tell the world that she has made it with her tacky, emblazoned designer bags.

The number plate on MrFTB‘s car says it all PE11 BAD 🤦🏼‍♀️

Agree most people would pop to the nearest supermarket where they were staying.

6 bottles of Whispering Angel Rose at £16-£20 a bottle, all the insta huns rave about it, but she had to show us 🙄

Don't come a knocking when Mrs FTB's caravan is a rocking.
She's just stuck in her to tight clothes.
And her chav tactics whispering Angel is rolling round the VAN as Mr FTB did balance or secure in properly.

• Haha
The foot filing videos on his account 🤢 Also pretty sure she referred to her legs as ‘sexy’ 🤣 If you like the old leather handbag look then yes, I guess they are ‘sexy’.

• Haha
  • Sick