Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know both Lauren and Gemma (not as well) and Lauren cannot stand Gemma. Unless things have changed over the last year, prior to that, she cannot STAND her.

Reactions: 1
I know both Lauren and Gemma (not as well) and Lauren cannot stand Gemma. Unless things have changed over the last year, prior to that, she cannot STAND her.
I know them both too and the feeling was always mutual. Gemma equally disliked Lauren. Funny how Lauren’s spent all this money on gastric surgery but she literally looks the same, that dress does NOTHING for her 😳 and Gemma’s dress looks like crap as well 🤮

Reactions: 3
I know them both too and the feeling was always mutual. Gemma equally disliked Lauren. Funny how Lauren’s spent all this money on gastric surgery but she literally looks the same, that dress does NOTHING for her 😳 and Gemma’s dress looks like crap as well 🤮
IMG_0421.png

Pair of try hard’s 😆 and the outfits… the hair!!! They look bloody awful.

Reactions: 1
Old Mandy is aware that comments on here aren’t messages in her inbox? She’s literally addressed everything that’s been said here. She’s so tragic running straight to see what’s been said about her constantly.

Oh and while you’re here Mand, would you care to explain why you act as if Megan has just joined the family when she’s already been part of it for years? And FYI your outfit was horrific and that has nothing to do with the colour, it was the fact that it didn’t fit you, you were completely swamped by it and the orange in the hat didn’t match which made it all look very scruffy. You’re welcome 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old Mandy is aware that comments on here aren’t messages in her inbox? She’s literally addressed everything that’s been said here. She’s so tragic running straight to see what’s been said about her constantly.

Oh and while you’re here Mand, would you care to explain why you act as if Megan has just joined the family when she’s already been part of it for years? And FYI your outfit was horrific and that has nothing to do with the colour, it was the fact that it didn’t fit you, you were completely swamped by it and the orange in the hat didn’t match which made it all look very scruffy. You’re welcome 👍🏼
Also I think she thinks we’re just referring to her outfit choice of being a satsuma she’s forgetting it’s her rotten skin and orange tan that also completes the look 🤣

• Haha
Her outfit doesn’t even complement the suits that the groomsmen are wearing-they have green accents on their suits and here comes Mrs Tangerine dream trying to steal the show!

• Haha
Her outfit doesn’t even complement the suits that the groomsmen are wearing-they have green accents on their suits and here comes Mrs Tangerine dream trying to steal the show!
This is it!! It’s not HER day, SHE is not supposed to stand out… if I was Megan I would be fuming about her picking such a bright colour and in turn drowning out the bride herself.
She knew what she was doing though, she loves being centre of attention and get everyone looking and talking about her.

Reactions: 2