Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet these two are the worst customers to deal with!

If she’s put a few holiday Linda on why does she need to see the surgeon. Just cut down when you get home like normal bleeping people do! She’s not even overweight!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Behind those filters her skin is SO sun damaged, it looks awful, even worse than before. Isn’t she scared about skin cancer

377A14B4-553C-493F-A11D-66CD6456353C.jpeg
523AED33-5C66-45A1-87C6-2F529BF0F6FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Covid positive as predicted. They probably blamed those poor hotel staff for being ill whilst they were there as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
So waltzing around the hotel spreading the virus, didnt take a test till they got home!!! infected god knows how many others on the plane. Selfish selfish pricks the pair of them 😡

Reactions: 5
I ran here after seeing the positive test! I can’t believe they’ve only tested once home, all the people on holiday and the plane they’ll have spread it to 🤬

3789F15D-AF01-40BA-B836-4569A00363FD.jpeg

ABSOLUTE TW@TS!!!!!! I hope she gets loads of abuse!! Swanning around infecting god knows how many people in the hotel and plane!!! They are both disgusting!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
I knew it! I said I bet it’s covid when she said he wasn’t well. Pair of bleeping selfish pricks. They should have tested out there and then stayed in their room but no, let’s not bother doing that and just spread it around. 🤬

She’s come on her stories moaning that she’s received abuse since posting her positive test and she’s taking a back seat from coming on stories! Stupid cow! She’s literally giving excuses as to why she didn’t do a test and claims it wasn’t irresponsible and she isn’t an irresponsible person as she had a nail appointment today and she hasn’t gone!!
Her and her husband are heinous human beings!

Last edited:
She’s come on her stories moaning that she’s received abuse since posting her positive test and she’s taking a back seat from coming on stories! Stupid cow! She’s literally giving excuses as to why she didn’t do a test and claims it wasn’t irresponsible and she isn’t an irresponsible person as she had a nail appointment today and she hasn’t gone!!
Her and her husband are heinous human beings!
She might have known that she’d get backlash! How can she justify not testing when she said how unwell they were! Absolute morons! Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not a full blown outbreak at the hotel now.

She caught her self out saying she didn’t do a test because she wouldn’t have been able to fly home if she did and it was positive! She said she caught it on the plane/airport going out so she wasn’t protected so she then goes and does exactly the same thing!!!! 😡

Here’s the Instagram stories of her bullshit excuses:

Last edited:
  • Angry
If ever proof was needed of how narcissistic, ignorant, self absorbed, shallow and immature these morons are, that little pity party of a rant has just confirmed it. Those poor hotel staff who served them food and drink, cleaned their rooms and changed their sheets. Also they met up with friends regularly. She deserves every bit if criticism she’s received. The only good thing to come of it is that they’ve spent thousands on a holiday they hated and felt like crap for the entire time.

Reactions: 9
Watching her talk on her stories, making excuses and then complaining YET AGAIN about the service at the hotel disgusted me! Going on about how covid is “just a cold”…. Vulnerable people can still become seriously ill!!!

• Wow
If ever proof was needed of how narcissistic, ignorant, self absorbed, shallow and immature these morons are, that little pity party of a rant has just confirmed it. Those poor hotel staff who served them food and drink, cleaned their rooms and changed their sheets. Also they met up with friends regularly. She deserves every bit if criticism she’s received. The only good thing to come of it is that they’ve spent thousands on a holiday they hated and felt like crap for the entire time.
That’s karma

Watching her talk on her stories, making excuses and then complaining YET AGAIN about the service at the hotel disgusted me! Going on about how covid is “just a cold”…. Vulnerable people can still become seriously ill!!!
I hope the hotel/plane doesn’t have to close & be deep cleaned because of this! Imagine the loss of revenue for both companies.

Reactions: 1
11F0FD20-989B-472D-B7CC-3AA8B34B3A4D.jpeg

She’s still bloody moaning on! “At my age, I don’t think I need to change anything”… is she being serious?!? She’s not long had cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s the way she was like well you still have to wear a mask at the airport and on the plane and then went on to say ‘well I caught it on the plane or at the airport’. That just proves the masks aren’t working! And saying it like it made it ok that she chose not to test! It’s like she was saying well that’s where I caught it so why shouldn’t I return the favour. She’s unbelievable, absolutely so far up her own arse that she fails to see why people are calling her out! Yes we all have to get on with our lives but we also have to be responsible if we think we have got it!

So having watched her rant last night, for her to say she is taking a backseat with instagram now then rattles on and on for another 10 mins 🙄.whats betting shes back on her stories today!
In her rant she contradicted herself twice, she said she was sure it was Covid and she had an inkling, but arrogant self absorbed Mr FTB said it was just a cold, then she appalingly said she didnt test cos she wouldnt of been able to fly home if they were positive, she has really boiled my piss on this as she was playing tit for tat in saying i caught it at the airport/on the plane so il go back and spread it to others.

How is she liked on social media? Not only she chats absolute rubbish but sounds like she’s mid-taking-a-s**t

Yes I get we have to live with covid. But to deliberately NOT take a covid test because it will ruin the rest of your holiday can’t be justified by anything 😒

That whole family needs a reality check. They ain’t god’s gifts…

Reactions: 6
How is she liked on social media? Not only she chats absolute rubbish but sounds like she’s mid-taking-a-s**t

Yes I get we have to live with covid. But to deliberately NOT take a covid test because it will ruin the rest of your holiday can’t be justified by anything 😒

That whole family needs a reality check. They ain’t god’s gifts…
Couldn’t agree more, the whole family irritate the life out of me. They’re the epitome of ‘new money’. So trashy and classless the lot of them. Still can’t get over the fact that the Son and daughter in law fleeced the make a wish foundation out of a bedroom makeover while these clowns spunk thousands on holidays regularly.