Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moaning about the box being slightly damaged even though the bag inside was fine, and she’s actually going to complain about it 🙈 She needs to remove her wrinkled self absorbed head from her a*$e and get a life she really does
I thought the same thing! She's bothered about a slightly damaged box but not about the contents being complete fakes 😂 just about sums her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe it when she was moaning about the box and said she was going to complain, to then find out they’re fakes!!! The audacity!

2AC2EC54-75B2-4D59-BA5B-F5BA21007595.png

I mean look at the box… the label isn’t even in the centre and looks like it’s been stuck on with a pritt stick!!

she’s always showing off with what she’s bought and they’re always expensive brands, nothing high street and we find out she’s buying fakes online!! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just watched her latest stories about how she's recovering and how uncomfortable she is and can't sleep blah blah blah she has CHOSEN to have surgery purely for vanity ffs! Apparently she's also not one for moaning 😂😂 I don't think I've ever seen anyone feel so entitled and spoilt in my life! She getting so irritating now!

Reactions: 6
She’s getting all this surgery on her body to make herself look younger when her face and neck still look wrinkly and saggy af!

Reactions: 4
1B7023B5-F314-4CD7-AF6A-AC83EB842C2B.jpeg

I think cosmetic surgery is really rather sad, the fact that people feel the need to put themselves through major surgery to look a certain way instead of learning to love themselves, especially at her age is tragic. But tbf looking at this old pic she shared it’s clear that she’s naturally ugly AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F3CC67A7-3C8D-4296-B402-CE444A9B201A.png

They don’t look *too* bad here… it’s obvious she has a lot of sun damage now!

Reactions: 3
That bag is over a grand, I’ve often wondered if the things she buys are real as she always seems to get them from the same place. She has awful taste and the amount of money she spends on all this stuff is obscene. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of designer but this woman won’t have anything but, she’s such a stuck up bleep, yes she’s got a beautiful house and they are obviously very well off but can he really say she’s happy? Her husband seems to be nothing but a bully.
It’s ALL FAKE not a single item is genuine don’t be fooled. That’s why the page keeps getting closed down because it’s all replica items x

Reactions: 5
02BD82F9-5C42-4AAA-80C6-5D364AAB9F13.jpeg

1. ewwww

2. How is it a “sneaky” pic when you’re holding up your gown and covering your privates… clearly asked him to take a picture of your surgery/bandages etc

3. why is her forehead peeling off??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1. ewwww

2. How is it a “sneaky” pic when you’re holding up your gown and covering your privates… clearly asked him to take a picture of your surgery/bandages etc

3. why is her forehead peeling off??

1. Agreed 👍🏻

2. Always looks glam 🤔

3. Fried to a crisp and way too much sun, her skin has irreversible damage and she needs to lay off the sun beds etc

Reactions: 2
This was yesterday’s story, her mum and the lady at the post office don’t like her boots; the PO lady likes her outfits 🤓 me thinks she maybe needs glasses. I’m still trying to work out what she is actually wearing, black cropped top underneath the cardigan/dress or is it a top 😳

She loves her boots and is going to order them in a different colour, maybe pink or blue from memory 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments