Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foot filing videos on his account 🤢 Also pretty sure she referred to her legs as ‘sexy’ 🤣 If you like the old leather handbag look then yes, I guess they are ‘sexy’.
He got that right when he referred to her hard skin as leather 🤢 no, love your legs aren’t sexy. What a borefest of a couple, weather not that good so they are bored.

Reactions: 2
All the shoes and bags are fake. Sue buys from Luxury finds which sells fakes/replicas.

Reactions: 4
You can just imagine the state of these two rocking up to the campsite thinking they’re gods gift 😂

It really is true, you can’t buy class can you. Although you might have thought she could stretch to a good moisturiser for that leather handbag skin of hers and he might have invested in a bra for those moobs jiggling around under his T-shirt’s!

• Haha
Try as they might, they are classless; what’s with the dungarees 😳 I’d see them coming and quickly turn and go the other way 😂🤣😆

He thinks he’s really something, self absorbed prat. Love the moobs comment and so true.

No amount of moisturiser will sort the leather handbag out, that is years and years of sun bed use and now she’s paying the price for her stupid vanity.

Reactions: 1
5E3E3F07-E603-4135-8EA1-2BF9E0E47585.png

Thisnis vomit inducing! I became his wife and he became my life 🤮 My god, are we still living in Victorian times or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What's happening with her lip area? Is it a scar?
She's had way too much sun, enough to put you off sitting in it

What's happening with her lip area? Is it a scar?
She's had way too much sun, enough to put you off sitting in it
I asked this on the previous page, could it be a scar?

She has been referred to as a leather handbag and a saddle due to the sun damage of the sun beds.

I had to laugh the other day when she commentated on her stories that she had a UK tan 🤣😆 I think she meant her sun bed that she uses religiously at home.

I used to follow her when she was home interiors.
And then bang daily outfit inspro, all the daily deliveries. The tummy tuck. The list is endless and all flaunting the wealth they have.

She is a silly middle age lady with to much time on her hands. No true content and is actually quite boring just like the dumb blonde daughter in law to be.
They could reinventing the game happy family's as they are all on insta.
Including her bully of a husband. Did anyone see the legging debacle. Where he put all the details of a young girl on his insta telling people to check out her account. Shocking behaviour off an old man.
Yeah I remember that, he is a proper pig and speaks about women like their animals! The clothes she buys and wears I mean I love fashion and being 41 myself the stuff she wears is for young girls not grandma’s 🙈

All the shoes and bags are fake. Sue buys from Luxury finds which sells fakes/replicas.
Omg I genuinely didn’t no they sold fake, I added them there getting deleted now!! I would rather do without than having all fake designer clothing’s/bags. It’s so chavvy everything is a make and shoved in your face for attention 🙈

Oh god why??
I have no idea 🤭 she is a middle age woman, with a middle aged sun damaged body. She is desperately trying to hang onto her youth by wearing clothes that would be more suitable for fresh, young & trendy girls.

Reactions: 3
What’s with the constant ‘Mr FTB gave me permission’ stuff? Now don’t get me wrong my Husband and I have a relatively traditional marriage, I like it that way but never would he ever need to ‘give me permission’ to do something. They’re such an odd couple.

What the duck are those outfits she’s been trying on today 🤢
Also, was it necessary for her to post videos of the dog with a decapitated rabbit for fucks sake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck are those outfits she’s been trying on today 🤢
Also, was it necessary for her to post videos of the dog with a decapitated rabbit for fucks sake?!
Speechless, somebody doesn't get enough attention at home 🤔 then on holiday she gets attention for all the wrong reasons 🤣😂

Honestly someone needs to have a word with her, those clothes are far too young for her and her body shape.

My friend is 61, has a size 8 figure and looks fab in a bikini. She sure as hell wouldn’t wear any of those clothes that she has just shown us and she is tiny. She’s trendy and dresses fab but is mindful that she’s not 30 anymore.

Something is obviously missing in her life, money doesn’t buy happiness. She is very materialistic and what the hell did she look like in those outfits!🤣🤣

• Haha
Their dog drags a decapitated rabbit into the house and their first thought is to film it!

• Angry