Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming she has had abuse about dressing appropriately! The person was just giving her honest opinion, which Mrs FTB claimed wouldn’t bother her anyway! Clearly it does, so don’t ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m taking way too much enjoyment out of their holiday stories. The fact that the Hotel’s ‘standards have slipped’ and these two self absorbed, materialistic clowns are crying over it is fecking hilarious. You absolutely cannot buy class and once a chav always a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m taking way too much enjoyment out of their holiday stories. The fact that the Hotel’s ‘standards have slipped’ and these two self absorbed, materialistic clowns are crying over it is fecking hilarious. You absolutely cannot buy class and once a chav always a chav.
When she was talking about that this morning I was like duh, pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s probably a lot of things they can’t currently do! bleeping self entitled Cunts! And the poor cow not being upgraded, just being shoved in the box room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about the outfit choices, I mean come on! It is giving me a right old giggle every night!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about the outfit choices, I mean come on! It is giving me a right old giggle every night!
OMG, they are so unsuitable for a 50+woman; but hey ho the Mr seems to like them.

Can you imagine people staring and Mrs FTB thinking she’s nailed it with the outfit choice 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“A few heads got rolled yesterday” has she bleeping heard herself! Who the duck do they think they are. We’re still in the middle of a global pandemic and these hotels have had it hard being closed for I don’t know how long and they have the audacity to moan that there’s not a towel on the sun bed! duck me!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The constant showing off her tummy tuck in her bikini’s is too much now. We get it you’ve got a flat stomach.
They do the same thing every time they go to Dubai, morning walk, all day on the beach, lift selfie, dinner out and repeat :rolleyes: Why don’t they do some activities Dubai isn’t just 5* hotels and fancy restaurants.

She’s absolutely delighted that a hotel worker has brought her in some washing liquid, because she’s too lazy and self important to pop to a shop. Obviously she had to tell him that it was to wash her bikinis, attention seeking bleep that she is. They really do get off on the fact that people are being paid to look after them don’t they. Oh and that Husband is Racist, pure and simple and whilst we’re on the inject of him his teeth make me feel physically sick 🤢 Maybe rather than splashing the cash on designer clothes he should invest in some dentistry.

Reactions: 5
I see the Daughter in law has been reading here, the miserable one with the kids that she can’t cope with or even tolerate most of the time. Hilarious how these Insta Huns love to call us out for being sad and mentally unstable, when in reality most of us enjoy this site as a little lighthearted, straight talking fun, in a world which is all too censored these days. Yet she’s the muppet who’s sat on her arse taking time out of her miserable little life to read a thread about her self obsessed, vulgar, racist parents in law 🤣 and as for being mentally unstable, this one is on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, constantly whining about her life, and begging for likes on her ‘business page’ 🙈

Reactions: 10
I see the Daughter in law has been reading here, the miserable one with the kids that she can’t cope with or even tolerate most of the time. Hilarious how these Insta Huns love to call us out for being sad and mentally unstable, when in reality most of us enjoy this site as a little lighthearted, straight talking fun, in a world which is all too censored these days. Yet she’s the muppet who’s sat on her arse taking time out of her miserable little life to read a thread about her self obsessed, vulgar, racist parents in law 🤣 and as for being mentally unstable, this one is on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, constantly whining about her life, and begging for likes on her ‘business page’ 🙈
Makes me laugh when they say they don’t care then proceed to write a long paragraph about the thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone no how old they are? The outfits she wears are for young women she looks so silly prancing round in a crop top. No doubt more surgery when she gets home 🙄

• Haha