Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get the blue balenciaga bag last time? When she moaned about the box being ripped? Wonder if she complained and got another one?

Reactions: 1
I don’t even know if she knows they’re fake? Would you really flaunt them knowing they were fakes?

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know if she knows they’re fake? Would you really flaunt them knowing they were fakes?
She’ll definitely know they’re fakes because they’ll be so much cheaper than the real deal. She’s just that much of a stuck up witch that she’ll think her followers are too thick to know they’re fakes.

Reactions: 2
The grinch.

that wrinkly skin above her lips is terrible, she can have surgery to make her body look younger but her face gives it away

518D1E3F-0BA3-4B31-BE90-61DF4E28FFD2.jpeg

The whingey daughter in law does her dirty on the regular 🤣 The scary reality without a filter 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Now selling these for £50 on her page!
Imagine being that stuck up that you like to make people think you’re dripping in designer gear then flogging them on so everyone then knows that they’re definitely fakes. The real ones of those boots are over £900!!

Imagine being that stuck up that you like to make people think you’re dripping in designer gear then flogging them on so everyone then knows that they’re definitely fakes. The real ones of those boots are over £900!!
Its how she tries to show she is so rich she can bulk buy her ‘designer purchases’ 3 pairs of those hideous bottega wellies, the 3 LV bags and the Rolex…. All fake-what a tit!!!!

C57A71F7-BC71-4F2E-9E8C-A798CB0303C7.jpeg

I mean look at the state of the box with a big dent in it and the Bottega venetta stamped on the bottom of the shoe! Jeeez. And she had her sons girlfriend trying to flog them on her Instagram too!