Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it, is she unable to buy the new house now? Has her chain broken after their buyers pulled out?
If not then why is she moaning? There’s worse things in the world to complain about

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. Her own Son and Daughter in Law pulled out of a house move
IMG_9264.jpeg
very last minute due to ‘a change of circumstances’. Hypocritical, self absorbed clown.

Reactions: 4
She is insufferable. Skin like an old leather sofa. All her designer gear is dupes. That prick of a husband of hers too. He’s a racist fucker. I have mutual friends with them, they are dog nasty. Someone needs to knock his brand new teeth out.

Reactions: 4
She is insufferable. Skin like an old leather sofa. All her designer gear is dupes. That prick of a husband of hers too. He’s a racist fucker. I have mutual friends with them, they are dog nasty. Someone needs to knock his brand new teeth out.
Ooh come on spill the tea :)

Gemma’s posts about people asking her if she’s having more children… she states that she knows people have no malice when asking (probably just curious) yet continues to have a go so to speak because people have asked… if you’re sharing your journey about being pregnant/becoming a mother why would people not ask?

Reactions: 1
Gemma’s posts about people asking her if she’s having more children… she states that she knows people have no malice when asking (probably just curious) yet continues to have a go so to speak because people have asked… if you’re sharing your journey about being pregnant/becoming a mother why would people not ask?
I thought exactly the same. Also the part about adoption being a long considered process, of course it should be, Children waiting for adoption have already been let down and the checks should indeed be rigorous. However the same should be said when having biological Children, Gemma is a perfect example of someone who claimed to have longed for a Child yet now all she ever does is moan about how hard it it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Valentines gush from her "the one who has my heart from age 13 blah blah" and his says " when the welder met the receptionist "(she was 13 ???)
Make it make sense guys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3