Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The morning ‘walk videos’ though 🙈 imagine having such a great holiday that you spend every morning talking crap into a screen.
Also anyone else think that Dubai looks awful? They’ve paid an absolute fortune to holiday on a building site with a fake beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The morning ‘walk videos’ though 🙈 imagine having such a great holiday that you spend every morning talking crap into a screen.
Also anyone else think that Dubai looks awful? They’ve paid an absolute fortune to holiday on a building site with a fake beach 🤣

Agreed, anyone else think she was well & truly pissed of with Mr FTB this morning; very snappy with him.

Reactions: 1
So she’s off to the office before receiving her negative Covid result, oh and the entire family were round at theirs yesterday. Ignorant, selfish morons 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it me or does she look no different than she usually does? All this “I’ve put on sooooo much weight” just seems like she’s fishing for compliments. Imagine being bigger than her and watching her stories, would make you feel obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or does she look no different than she usually does? All this “I’ve put on sooooo much weight” just seems like she’s fishing for compliments. Imagine being bigger than her and watching her stories, would make you feel obese.
And surprise surprise she’s having more surgery in Oct 🙈 She’s getting the fat removed from her thighs this time. I can’t be arsed with all this obsessing over surgery. She clearly had a flat tummy on the beach but she’s far from slim hips down, I’m no skinny Minnie but couldn’t think of anything worse in my late 50’s. Accept your getting on stop trying to relive your youth!!

Reactions: 5
And surprise surprise she’s having more surgery in Oct 🙈 She’s getting the fat removed from her thighs this time. I can’t be arsed with all this obsessing over surgery. She clearly had a flat tummy on the beach but she’s far from slim hips down, I’m no skinny Minnie but couldn’t think of anything worse in my late 50’s. Accept your getting on stop trying to relive your youth!!
Oh no, can you imagine filming the procedure and all the vessels full of fat 🤢 then oversharing on her stories

🤭 Mrs FTB is very early fifties 😂🤣😆

3540A1DF-5057-4D67-B524-52E3916DEE94.png

She’s obsessed with the way she looks and gaining weight, she’s been on holiday, everyone over indulges on holiday and as of the surgeon would tell her off! What a bleep. I can’t believe she’s going back for more surgery. There is literally nothing wrong with her that needs surgery!

Omg please dress your age, she’s the same age as my mum I would be mortified if she walked round like this 😳😳 She had shorts on today shopping with a fluffy jumper and them bright yellow rigger boots 🤣 More tat bought today, UGG the bright yellow monstrosity she’s wearing in the bar tonight 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I find it very odd that her daughter in the law was complaining the other day about how she couldn't afford a tumble dryer but these prize idiots are out buying more tacky crap! I'd much rather help my family out.

Side-note: the ugg's are awful but the boots are worse!!

Reactions: 6
The moaning about the box being slightly damaged even though the bag inside was fine, and she’s actually going to complain about it 🙈 She needs to remove her wrinkled self absorbed head from her a*$e and get a life she really does

• Haha
Do we think the bags/boots are the genuine thing or good fakes?? I mean would the boots come in a plastic bag??

0D0A651A-6D74-48CA-BD91-AF273BD977C5.png

Do we think the bags/boots are the genuine thing or good fakes?? I mean would the boots come in a plastic bag??

View attachment 828096
That bag is over a grand, I’ve often wondered if the things she buys are real as she always seems to get them from the same place. She has awful taste and the amount of money she spends on all this stuff is obscene. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of designer but this woman won’t have anything but, she’s such a stuck up bleep, yes she’s got a beautiful house and they are obviously very well off but can he really say she’s happy? Her husband seems to be nothing but a bully.

I’m just not convinced that they are the real deal.

just watched some unboxing videos of the bottega tire boots on YouTube and hers definitely seem fake. The bottega veneta on the box is in a raised black font. And there should be a white label detailing the size/style boot on the bottom of the box. There should be two dust bags inside and they should be wrapped in white paper. Not just in plastic bags…hahaha looks like it’s all for keeping up appearances with old Leather face…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They are fakes she buys from find your style on Instagram xx
So are they a well known fake provider or does she think she’s getting the real deal?? I just think it’s funny how she’s always showing off what she’s bought and how expensive it is and it’s bloody fake!!

All her stuff is fake! Considering Mr FTB is such a raging snob I’m surprised he’s hasn’t said anything.