Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even want another dog? Her house is already a shithole. Why does she want to add to the smell/hair/filth because she won't clean up after it properly. I know people have the right to live how they like (however filthy šŸ˜„) but it doesn't seem the smartest move when she already moans 89 times an hour how busy she is
Unfortunately for the dog, sheā€™s clearly ā€˜done it for the gramā€™ because all ā€˜influencersā€™ are doing it. She didnā€™t even have to rescue from a rescue centre, loads of people give up their animals for one reason or another for free on pet adverts, she clearly hasnā€™t looked hard enough

the dog also definitely looks a lot older than 5 months šŸ˜‚ Surely if itā€™s come from Romania the dog should be quarantined before being introduced to other pets? We have a stray in my garden that weā€™re thinking of taking in but not before heā€™s been fully checked and vetted before coming and mixing with my two

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately for the dog, sheā€™s clearly ā€˜done it for the gramā€™ because all ā€˜influencersā€™ are doing it. She didnā€™t even have to rescue from a rescue centre, loads of people give up their animals for one reason or another for free on pet adverts, she clearly hasnā€™t looked hard enough
Oh for sure it will be a 'look how great I am' opportunity šŸ™„ disgusting..like her hair šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
That poor dog is going to think it was better off where it was.
ā€œRescuedā€ to a tit tip that stinks of fags and burnt butternut squash, a little boy jealously eyeing up the dogs teeth & a giant hairball in a popsy dress gurning into her phone 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She never has enough time for the pets she's got now and if that puppy is cross Collie, it's going to have a lot of energy! šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
All looks well dodgy
My local rescue centre wasnt letting people from outside the Borough rescue due to covid restrictions and unnecessary travel etc.... But her dog can be transported straight from Romania, collected at a 'handover' stop (wtf?) and brought straight back into the home..... šŸ¤”

Wow the grass between her slabs is lush maybe she should adopt a couple of goats next time keep it trimšŸ¤£

• Haha
Pretty disappointed to see AmyLou supported bav through the process. She was very vocal when Hannah Slimming Mummy adopted her dog off gumtree (had no kids and a clean house at the time) but is happy for Bav who doesnā€™t have the time to clean, look after her kids or current pets to adopt one from Romania.

This is Bavs side of the story so maybe itā€™s wrong. I didnā€™t agree with Hannah getting a dog off gumtree either but seems her tune has changed because she kept her foster dog who came from Romania.

She's done it because she wants to feel like a saviour, that she rescued this POOR DOG from ROMANIA, a POOR country etc etc it's all about her, she wants a pat on the head again. Like someone else said, plenty of dogs people don't want in the UK, horrible people give them away for free on facebook why didn't she look there.

Was the dog quarantined? It doesn't look 5 months old. Also Grace was a lovely name for her.

She's done it because she wants to feel like a saviour, that she rescued this POOR DOG from ROMANIA, a POOR country etc etc it's all about her, she wants a pat on the head again. Like someone else said, plenty of dogs people don't want in the UK, horrible people give them away for free on facebook why didn't she look there.

Was the dog quarantined? It doesn't look 5 months old. Also Grace was a lovely name for her.
Surely knowing the age and breed is important?

Reactions: 1
Pretty disappointed to see AmyLou supported bav through the process. She was very vocal when Hannah Slimming Mummy adopted her dog off gumtree (had no kids and a clean house at the time) but is happy for Bav who doesnā€™t have the time to clean, look after her kids or current pets to adopt one from Romania.

This is Bavs side of the story so maybe itā€™s wrong. I didnā€™t agree with Hannah getting a dog off gumtree either but seems her tune has changed because she kept her foster dog who came from Romania.
Same tbh, I quite respect AmyLou, but watching that reel this morning, it all looks quite dodgy af!
I'm all for rescuing and adopting I really am, but also can see why people get puppies ( from proper breeders etc not just your mate)
Just feels strange adopting from abroad in this current climate!

• Heart
Same tbh, I quite respect AmyLou, but watching that reel this morning, it all looks quite dodgy af!
I'm all for rescuing and adopting I really am, but also can see why people get puppies ( from proper breeders etc not just your mate)
Just feels strange adopting from abroad in this current climate!
Same, she was right to call the other Hannah out at the time, but this all seems odd and just doesnā€™t sit right with me.

Bav didnā€™t go to a rescue in the UK because she didnā€™t want her home and lifestyle picked apart and to be told no. Hannah always gets her way regardless if morally it was the right thing to do.

Reactions: 6
Same, she was right to call the other Hannah out at the time, but this all seems odd and just doesnā€™t sit right with me.

Bav didnā€™t go to a rescue in the UK because she didnā€™t want her home and lifestyle picked apart and to be told no. Hannah always gets her way regardless if morally it was the right thing to do.
Totally agree!

I think probably the dogs you could adopt that were good for under 12s and cats were not delivered to you and didn't quite fit her look for her house.

The house is so grotty I just can't understand how it gets like it! Running the hoover round literally takes 10 minutes a d a quick mop at the end of the night doesn't take any longer. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But then again I'm a complete neat freak so the idea of her house literally gives me panic attacks šŸ˜‚

[QUOTE="Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser, post:

The house is so grotty I just can't understand how it gets like it! Running the hoover round literally takes 10 minutes a d a quick mop at the end of the night doesn't take any longer. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But then again I'm a complete neat freak so the idea of her house literally gives me panic attacks šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

It must be absolutely minging. I'm no slave to the housework but I do keep my little home clean and tidy.
I hoovered round last night and have been sorting out under the bed and wardrobes etc this morning so have just hoovered again ..... it still collected loads of dust etc and I live alone with no animals so goodness knows what hers must be like šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
I appreciate that rescues in the U.K. are strict but like did she ever consider that thereā€™s actually....a reason.....for that? I wonā€™t be considered by many rescues because both me and my partner both work full time. At first I was sad, but then I thought to myself actually Iā€™m not the best home for a dog. So many dogs get put into rescues because the owners work full time and donā€™t realise they donā€™t actually have the time to look after them- Iā€™ve seen it first hand ! Me getting a dog wouldā€™ve been a purely selfish move. And maybe they wonā€™t consider families with children under 12 because theyā€™re not suitable for dogs with potential trauma ?? Kids are difficult and most of them are not taught boundaries when it comes to animals. The number of kids Iā€™ve seen grab dogs in the park and the parents do nothing. (Sorry if it offends anyone but itā€™s true and if your kid does this then teach them better). So maybe just maybe her household wasnā€™t suitable for a dog ! So many rescues abroad are generally unscrupulous and donā€™t really care where the dogs go as long as theyā€™re ā€œrescued.ā€ I canā€™t imagine a home check was performed!

Reactions: 11
Both of them working would have also been a strike against them too, again, for actual reasons.

Totally agree!

I think probably the dogs you could adopt that were good for under 12s and cats were not delivered to you and didn't quite fit her look for her house.

My house is pristine but my DS is 8 which means i was rejected when I tried last time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.