Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think how it really went down was
“You need a mask”
“I’m exempt”
“No you need a mask, I make them, they smell of fags, you should buy one”

thus the confusion over the mask and ciggies

seriously though what a daft bint, so many places have such strict measures about social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Clearly from her new post explaining herself and her keyworker status, wee willy winky obviously reading here! Hello Bav! Stop abusing the places that others could use more xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it normal for kids that age to be in bed before 6.30? My 3 year old nephew goes to bed later than that.

Reactions: 3
She said before she doesn't let them get up until 8 either when their Gro light is set to

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is it normal for kids that age to be in bed before 6.30? My 3 year old nephew goes to bed later than that.
My god my 3 year old is 8 until 7.
But then I enjoy being with him rather than gurning into social media, crafting shite I think I can sell and flicking da bean over Popsy dresses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.