Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way the dog was handed over out of the back of a van, not in a crate and at 930pm at night?!

Dodgy as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They way the dog was handed over out of the back of a van, not in a crate and at 930pm at night?!

Dodgy as duck
Sadly it’s not uncommon, my folks picked up their dog from a van (albeit they were all in crates) quite early in the morning. It was a legit well known rescue charity on limited funds. This was abroad though as my parents emigrated a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
She used home2home Romanian Rescue. There's a Facebook page been set up to warn people of them. Some people have legal action against them too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I felt the same, it just looked dodgy and made me uneasy
Did you also see how quick the dog ate the food? Poor thing was like it hadn’t been fed for months. Literally looks like they’ve picked it off a street In Romania and driven it here the same day.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a puppy farm in Romania.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you also see how quick the dog ate the food? Poor thing was like it hadn’t been fed for months. Literally looks like they’ve picked it off a street In Romania and driven it here the same day.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a puppy farm in Romania.
The poor dog will soon be off to a new home when she realises that's it's probably not cat friendly and the kids get in the way of it and end up hurt.
I feel so sorry for these rescues, they get sent from pillar to post because the people rescueing don't do their homework of the 'charity' (it's not a charity at all) the breed or how to welcome a dog that's basically a street dog Into their home with children and others.

Reactions: 4
I have a Romanian rescue dog. Had him 3 years now, he's part of the family, almost like a child to me, seriously love him so much. But I wouldn't recommended a street dog rescue to people with small children, you really just don't know what you're getting.
It's honestly been the most rewarding 3 years and he's come so far but we still have our problems, he gets car sick, and we haven't been away for a night in those 3 years because I don't want to leave him with anyone!

This is my boy ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has made me so angry today.
she just won’t have done any research, what Hannah wants Hannah gets, except this time it’s not a popsy dress you can fling to one side, it’s a living thing.
bleep

Reactions: 8
Poor dog gets to a new place and she's there shoving a phone in it'd face whilst it's sitting under the table!

• Sad
Bav missing the point, as usual. Of course, the rules don’t apply to her 😡
She's never got it, she was seeing her parents during the first lockdown. Yes you can meet outside, but you must continue with SD/masks etc.

Reactions: 5
No rules apply to princess bav the chav.
God she’s an insufferable bleep of the highest order.
until Covid affects her personally she’ll do what she likes.

Definitely agree something dodgy about the dog situation, those stories were just uncomfortable like something you’d see on true crime 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.