Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rug!! I didn't focus on anything she was showing because I couldn't stop looking at that frankly disgusting rug. Thats not just a bit of dog hair it's embedded and dirty. She cannot have hoovered that for months. Can't imagine how that house smells.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh poor Hannah ..... honestly this bloody woman!
People go to work for more than a couple of hours even days in real life love
People have children and feed them nutritional meals, nurture them, interact with them and do the school run in real life love
People do housework, renovate, decorate in real life love
MOST people do all this every single week AS STANDARD, WITHOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL, MOANING OR MAKING STUPID FACES in real life love
Pffft, this lazy witch annoys me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 17
People have children and feed them nutritional meals, nurture them, interact with them and do the school run in real life love
MOST people do all this every single week AS STANDARD, WITHOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL, MOANING OR MAKING STUPID FACES in real life love
Never off duty you know, a modern day saint is our Bav.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone better tell her it doesn't get any easier as they get older, more washing, more meals, constant taxi service, waiting up for them coming home, more mess, more noise it's called being a Mum get over it you gurning grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4 days in a row? Oh boo hoo.
And she only does a maximum of 6 hours each shift 🙄
And has to post every single time on Instagram about it.
Just shut up woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
E.T needs to go home and clean her house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She works retail, I rarely get two days off in a row if I don’t use holiday. She can bugger off.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s got an air wrap and has that hair do. I want one and actually style my hair every day but I can’t justify it. She just spends for spending sake. Very tone deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That smug face makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s got an air wrap and has that hair do. I want one and actually style my hair every day but I can’t justify it. She just spends for spending sake. Very tone deaf.
Literally just thinking the same thing myself, what an absolute waste of money!

Reactions: 5
She needs to shave her hair off and start again. I wonder if she knows she's famous on Tattle. I wish she did. Dirty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to shave her hair off and start again. I wonder if she knows she's famous on Tattle. I wish she did. Dirty witch.
She knows. She posted them loads before and then apparently blocked the website because she was spending so much time reading them

• Haha
You can't polish a turd Bav, Chris has slapped a coat of magnolia on the wall just in time for the new puppy🤣

• Haha
She knows. She posted them loads before and then apparently blocked the website because she was spending so much time reading them
She definitely still reads here though.
Pointing out the redecorating and the stereotyping.
Just she doesn't quite get the hint that she needs to clean haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the reasoning behind getting a puppy from abroad? Is going to be like Molly Mar and Tommy Fury who got a pup from abroad and it died within a week?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.