Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is reminding me more and more of Dolly Parton by the day. Seems to be growing in height

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least Chris got a birthday brownie and not one of her bloody number clock cakes. She was looking for suggestions for his bday/Xmas get him one of those electric toothbrushes she was plugging the other day, his teeth look minging😱

At least Chris got a birthday brownie and not one of her bloody number clock cakes. She was looking for suggestions for his bday/Xmas get him one of those electric toothbrushes she was plugging the other day, his teeth look minging😱
I’m really not being boastful but my husband are I are financially ok. Thank goodness we are very lucky ( and know it) Far more so than Mr and Mrs BAV. We aren’t mean but there is no way on earth we would spend that sort of money on each other's birthdays it’s quite horrific. Especially at the moment with all that’s going on! For Christmas we are giving a donation to a food bank because it’s the right thing to do! Won’t be popping to the Apple store that’s for sure!

Reactions: 9
Did they put straw in that brownie because they thought she was a horse?

I've just been for another nose at her Instagram and Jesus christ on spice, how the hell does she style the Bav helmet like that!? It's like when Frenchie in Grease fooks her hair up and they tell her her hair looks like an Easter egg 😄 I can't get over how bad it is😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So it's Chris birthday but she has to have an iPhone too? It's always about her. Can't even let him have his own day. Two iPhones and an apple watch. But stinking house which needs gutting then decorating. She's crazy. Her hair is beyond belief I don't even know what to say about that anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So it's Chris birthday but she has to have an iPhone too? It's always about her. Can't even let him have his own day. Two iPhones and an apple watch. But stinking house which needs gutting then decorating. She's crazy. Her hair is beyond belief I don't even know what to say about that anymore.
She’s like a spoilt child. Her parents did such a crappy job in raising her. Chris should stop enabling this behaviour!! You’re so right, all these fancy material things but living in a complete tit hole

Reactions: 7
I think it’s all a front to cover how unhappy she/they are. It’s very oh look at us. They have no desire to make their home better, to make a nice family environment but very happy to display their material gains to everyone outside of the home.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s all a front to cover how unhappy she/they are. It’s very oh look at us. They have no desire to make their home better, to make a nice family environment but very happy to display their material gains to everyone outside of the home.
i think you’ve hit the nail on the head there.

She’s like a spoilt child. Her parents did such a crappy job in raising her. Chris should stop enabling this behaviour!! You’re so right, all these fancy material things but living in a complete tit hole
I bet her parents have always bought her loads of presents on her brothers birthday. Probably still do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they both had new iPhones and an Apple Watch isn’t that like almost 3 grand? I have the new iPhone but I have it in contract can’t afford it outright 😂😂

Reactions: 2
If they both had new iPhones and an Apple Watch isn’t that like almost 3 grand? I have the new iPhone but I have it in contract can’t afford it outright 😂😂
Think of what they could do with their house with that money.
She’d rather live in a crappy house that she can moan about instead

Reactions: 4
I bet her parents have always bought her loads of presents on her brothers birthday. Probably still do 😂
No, they give her 'birthday money' which she spends on tit as soon as possible. Remember her buying loads of cheap crappy bags last year just for the sake of having them.

Reactions: 5
This, 100%. My husband and I are very lucky and comfortable financially. I have a 3 year old iphone with a crack in the screen because it still works fine and costs me £8 a month now. I'd much rather spend my spare cash on my child or my home. I'm not 15, I don't desperately need the NEW version of everything, it's pathetic. Also where's she showing off all this new tit anyway? In sainsbury's staff room? Who cares.

She's so completely and utterly tone deaf to the mood of 2020 and the situations of a lot of people. I still think her mam and dad give her pocket money.

Reactions: 8
This, 100%. My husband and I are very lucky and comfortable financially. I have a 3 year old iphone with a crack in the screen because it still works fine and costs me £8 a month now. I'd much rather spend my spare cash on my child or my home. I'm not 15, I don't desperately need the NEW version of everything, it's pathetic. Also where's she showing off all this new tit anyway? In sainsbury's staff room? Who cares.

She's so completely and utterly tone deaf to the mood of 2020 and the situations of a lot of people. I still think her mam and dad give her pocket money.
I will admit that me and my partner are financially comfortable and we both have the newest iPhone etc, we both have Apple watches, decent cars etc. But I don’t gloat about it on social media, I know that we have friends who aren’t as lucky as us financially so I’d never dream of posting stuff I’ve bought when for some people could only dream of it. We made our house a priority for a lonnnng time, we cut out all unnecessary spending, I sold my car because at that time I didn’t NEED it, went without a holiday etc to make sure we could get it done. But she’s happy to live in that minging house, painting some walls every 6 months and setting a renovation target of 5yrs!? If she cut out the spending for a year that house could be done and look like a nice home (until you scratch the surface and see the layers of grot cos she can’t be arsed to clean.)

You never see her boasting about new buys for the house, never a new hoover, steam mop etc it’s always about her and what’s she’s bought for herself. It’s such an immature mindset and it’s only fed by her parents and by Chris who facilitate it and allow it to happen. I don’t know how they’re not embarrassed to have received the deposit for their house but can’t even be arsed to do the bare minimum and redecorate it all. It makes me cringe but it’s the kids I feel sorry for. They’re gonna grow up thinking it’s normal.

Reactions: 4
Scrolling through Insta and I knew before I even read the caption that Chris had cooked the 'tea'. No sign of any burnt to a crisp rock hard food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.