Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know where to begin with this
Wow She has a part time job and does some sewing. Has two children who happily seem to have no issues and are well behaved!! She doesn’t clean doesn’t decorate or deal with maintaining her home and rarely cooks!!! When exactly is she on duty? When proper hard working people are working all out and exhausted. This is a piss take. Sadly she won’t get it though

Reactions: 14
Her post the other day about her house being an elf free zone, it's not for you it's for the kids yes it's annoying but kids love them they go to school and everyone talks about them my kids Complained last year when I stopped it
Stop being a fun sponge Bav get your elves out, Instead it will be that god awful advent calendar she knitted last year 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her latest pic, bloody jumper needs an iron love! Considering she's always ironing, clearly hasn't got the hang of it yet 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is she for real? Working a bit today, collected her kids and a brownie and done in by 7.20 ffs

Reactions: 8
She is so bleeping lazy. Whinging about starting work at 9 after finishing at 11. Why is that important? When I worked in retail I sometimes finished after 10pm then started at 6am the next morning. Only a 6hr shift too 😂 she could not hack it if she did longer shifts or a job with more responsibility. I’m a teacher and my year group partner is an NQT, has 3 young children, is doing fantastically well and never complains. Ready for bed at 7:20pm. Laughable

Reactions: 6
She wants to try a 6am while 6:30 pm in a BUSY retail environment then home to look after two kids followed by a 10/4:,30 shift the day after.

She wouldn't know hard work even if it slapped her in the face

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think the Sainsbury’s local might go under without Bav working there, clearly she’s holding the place together with alll her extra shifts 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t tell if it’s her jumper that is filthy and covered in shite or the mirror??

Reactions: 3
Another new phone 🙄
Seems like she only got a new one a few months ago, why does she need the latest one? What a waste of money when they could actually make that house look nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another new phone 🙄
Seems like she only got a new one a few months ago, why does she need the latest one? What a waste of money when they could actually make that house look nice.
And Chris got the new iPhone Pro.... AND she bought him a new apple watch? Who the hell spends £2500 this close to Christmas like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she said before they get them on contract. But she gets the new iPhone every time it comes out.. I'm not sure how often the iPhone come out but its more often than every years isn't it?
I know her last one she was paying around £80 a month for it along with money upfront because she posted her deal for it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she said before they get them on contract. But she gets the new iPhone every time it comes out.. I'm not sure how often the iPhone come out but its more often than every years isn't it?
I know her last one she was paying around £80 a month for it along with money upfront because she posted her deal for it
Seems crazy. I have a 2 year old samsung still going strong on a £8 a month giff gaff sim and a fitbit versa. Does the same job and I'm not spending a fortune every month.
I don't understand to have to get the new one as soon as they come out either. £80 a month, thats crazy 🤯

Reactions: 7
I think it’s tacky to show off what she got Chris (I use the term loosely as it was probably his credit card) she’s so materialistic but in a chavvy way and I can’t believe she got ANOTHER new phone......probably jealous he got a new one and princess chav can’t be left out.
Maybe she should start making her house less disgusting!!

Reactions: 11
Seems crazy. I have a 2 year old samsung still going strong on a £8 a month giff gaff sim and a fitbit versa. Does the same job and I'm not spending a fortune every month.
I don't understand to have to get the new one as soon as they come out either. £80 a month, thats crazy 🤯
My Huawei's got a crack across the screen since it fell out of my pocket last March. It still works fine, so I'm not going to be buying a new one until it gives up.
My SIL is like Bav. Always has to have the latest I-Phone 5 minutes after it's been released.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.