Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she won’t say where she works because not everything needs to go on insta
People know your address, where your kids go to school, you posted pics of your daughter that both insta & Facebook removed! Bit late now Bav spouting about privacy with your salty replies

Reactions: 13
She’s so annoying- why can’t she just say she works for a local supermarket? We already know all the details that could be genuinely dangerous like her kid’s personal details. People like that piss me off cos it’s clearly for attention. Either tell us or don’t mention your job at all. Knob

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy to answer the do you have any other debt question? But don't ask about the proper job(in Sainsbury's) twonk🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Remembering to shower’ Jesus Bev! Glad she’s registered officially for her sewing, wonder how honest she will be!

Reactions: 4
Most people would happily say I work in retail, customer services, I'm a marketing manager etc. I really don't understand why it's such a secret. Like you say when we can pin point her kids school, their house etc. Look all around insta most people get asked what they do for a living on those q&a boxes. Why wouldn't you just say the job role? No one is asking which store so they can pop in to say hello. I used to like Hannah, I've felt sorry for her previously with the nasty comments that I have seen but this is just stupid & her comments last week about just getting over the curfew disgusted me, she constantly broke the rules, lost her job herself but says get over it... what about all those people working in hospitality who may lose their jobs over this or their hours drastically cut but still have families to provide for. I guess they should just get over it too. She's not a nice person at all. This year has proved that more than anything. There is only one person she cares about & that's number one.

Reactions: 9
Most people would happily say I work in retail, customer services, I'm a marketing manager etc. I really don't understand why it's such a secret. Like you say when we can pin point her kids school, their house etc. Look all around insta most people get asked what they do for a living on those q&a boxes. Why wouldn't you just say the job role? No one is asking which store so they can pop in to say hello. I used to like Hannah, I've felt sorry for her previously with the nasty comments that I have seen but this is just stupid & her comments last week about just getting over the curfew disgusted me, she constantly broke the rules, lost her job herself but says get over it... what about all those people working in hospitality who may lose their jobs over this or their hours drastically cut but still have families to provide for. I guess they should just get over it too. She's not a nice person at all. This year has proved that more than anything. There is only one person she cares about & that's number one.
👏🏻👏🏻 This pandemic has shown a lot of people in a different light and for Hannah it’s not a good one. She is a very selfish individual even towards her kids and husband.

She went against the advice and was in every shop during lockdown for all sorts, she made her husband take down that fence while she sat on her arse and he ended up having surgery and now she’s profiteering off the it. She wouldn’t even knit those dolls for nurses to buy before and was really rude about it all.

I really feel for her new colleagues, imagine working with someone like that.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand. She did one of those 'ask me anythings' yet gets annoyed when people ask where she works?? But she said ask her ANYTHING?! I don't see the problem with the question. Nobody is asking what her address is or her what her flaming bank details are.

Reactions: 7
👏🏻👏🏻 This pandemic has shown a lot of people in a different light and for Hannah it’s not a good one. She is a very selfish individual even towards her kids and husband.

She went against the advice and was in every shop during lockdown for all sorts, she made her husband take down that fence while she sat on her arse and he ended up having surgery and now she’s profiteering off the it. She wouldn’t even knit those dolls for nurses to buy before and was really rude about it all.

I really feel for her new colleagues, imagine working with someone like that.
I suspect she was always a very unlikable person. Even looking back at the photos of her before she lost all the weight, she looks very hard faced and dare I say it, looks like a bit of a bully.

Reactions: 10
I really think she doesn't say where she works out of embarrassment. I have family members who work in a supermarket and are open about where they work and love it. She was quick to tell us all when she had the office job and posted pics of her soggy lunch everyday but now is so keen to hide it but like someone has said before her full name, address and children's school have been posted before. I think working in a supermarket is too low class for Beggy Bitchall

Reactions: 13
I really think she doesn't say where she works out of embarrassment. I have family members who work in a supermarket and are open about where they work and love it. She was quick to tell us all when she had the office job and posted pics of her soggy lunch everyday but now is so keen to hide it but like someone has said before her full name, address and children's school have been posted before. I think working in a supermarket is too low class for Beggy Bitchall
Does she think she's above working in a shop?

Reactions: 5
I bet as soon as she's behind closed doors, she's constantly shouting and swearing at her kids.

on her donation post the other day she said she was going home to sleep for the rest of the day! I don’t have kids but surely with 2 young children you can’t do that, feel sorry for them and her husband

Exactly. No one thinks any less of her for getting a job. We think less of her for other reasons. 😁

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.