Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think those masks she took photos of herself in were for her or do you think they are ones she's made to sell 🤮🤢😷 They're on the piles of "orders" she has to package so seems doubtful.
I thought the same thing. Really pisses me off that she was asked at the beginning if she would be donating any of her mask profits to charity this was met with a resounding No now she's going to make poppy masks and not even donate 50% she's raking it IN.

Reactions: 4
Whinging that she’s had her donation time cut so only has a 68 min lay down, lazy cow 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve got to say in Bav’s defence when I was looking for a nice mask that was hand sewn I couldn’t find one that was under 8 quid on Etsy. Wouldve been nice if Bav had donated some of her proceeds to the NHS

her ones look naff tho with the hair bobble straps😂

Reactions: 3
Does she actually spend any time with her kids any more. Work work 🙄 then tit sewing then donating literally kids will be wondering who she is while shes coining it in on her awful masks. Shoddy finishing etc

Reactions: 3
Does she actually spend any time with her kids any more. Work work 🙄 then tit sewing then donating literally kids will be wondering who she is while shes coining it in on her awful masks. Shoddy finishing etc
Remember when she didn't have a job, she didn't spend time with them then either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say in Bav’s defence when I was looking for a nice mask that was hand sewn I couldn’t find one that was under 8 quid on Etsy. Wouldve been nice if Bav had donated some of her proceeds to the NHS

her ones look naff tho with the hair bobble straps😂
They're only 2 layers as well I believe which to be effective they should be 3 layers.
I think 🤔😂

Reactions: 1
To me it just feels like her kids are "there". like it was the normal thing to do after getting married having the two kids and even more cliche that she got one of each. She never spends time with them and when she does she takes them shopping? What the fucks wrong with a trip to soft play or a trip to the park instead of seeing how many syns mommy can have wherever they go. It must be an extremely dull life for those kids and I feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for those kids growing up not knowing what food should actually look and taste like 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can see where bav gets her cooking skills from 🤢 how is that considered a roast. Most of the plate is boiled to death veg

Can see where bav gets her cooking skills from 🤢 how is that considered a roast. Most of the plate is boiled to death veg
That’s the saddest looking Sunday roast I’ve ever seen. I’ve never seen peas look so dry!

Bav needs to call childline on her mum if this is how she treats her after giving blood. Those are tinned peas, they sit in a tin and stew in their own juices so how in the world are they dry?

Don't worry about the kids I'm sure they had sausages or nugs with chips again!

• Haha
Why does she label herself as a blogger when she doesn't write a blog. Posting pics of burnt dried up food isn't blogging 🤔

Reactions: 9
F7EC175A-CE1F-43B7-8023-6B299FD9141F.png

Finish off lots of little jobs ??
The whole fricking house needs doing you trampy witch !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.